Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Valley11 said:

I don't feel any sympathy for Millwall fans at their relegation.
    But I'm quite stunned at some of the posts on here. Some genuinely cringeworthy posts.
    Some of our fans are desperate to have a rivalry. They can't accept that maybe we don't have rivals. Maybe we're a bit better than that. And maybe it just don't matter either way.
    Ask yourself this....would Millwall have a thread with this many posts if we'd gone down?? Nope.

Depends... Are Millwall fans able to use computers?
    Obviously, they spend enough time on here.
  • edited May 2015
    I had a chat with a member of the Wolves London supporters club this morning and asked whether he was going tomorrow. No he said, nor any of his mates in case they have to share transport with the spanners.

The sooner they're gone the better.
  • Still laughing my bollocks off BTW... just saying!
  • Finally caught up with my Millwall supporting work colleague who showed up at last, he didn't realise that Millwall had been relegated, yeah right!

• Finally caught up with my Millwall supporting work colleague who showed up at last, he didn't realise that Millwall had been relegated, yeah right!

Well their supporters aren't the brightest bunch to be fair
  • Good riddance.

That's all.
  • No doubt if they should make the playoffs next season and reach Wembley 40,000 of them will crawl from under their stones again.
  • Love the Saturday morning post. If my eyes aren't deceiving me, I do believe my next door neighbour Mr Welli-Gayshon is currently opening a Charlton ST application form.
  • Lets all laugh at millwall!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Always do and always will Tav oiiiii your other half is giving it Charlie big spuds re Singapore mate. She better bring you back a huge presie
  • We laugh

Always do and always will Tav oiiiii your other half is giving it Charlie big spuds re Singapore mate. She better bring you back a huge presie

Goonerhater, Hope all is well mate? Lol

• At fecking Heathrow waiting for the Mrs to get back from Thailand mate, other than that doing a few walks down the cliffs in White Cliff country,so all good. Hope you are well mate I can see B is lol
  • At fecking Heathrow waiting for the Mrs to get back from Thailand mate, other than that doing a few walks down the cliffs in White Cliff country,so all good. Hope you are well mate I can see B is lol

Catch up soon mate. We are heading to your manor!lol
  • Adios scumbags. Thanks for the memories
  • So our neighbours have been relegated by a massive five points - and that's after the points deduction and not taking into account their vastly inferior goal difference.

The cream will always rise to the top. And the XXXX will always sink to the bottom.
  • So our neighbours have been relegated by a massive five points - and that's after the points deduction and not taking into account their vastly inferior goal difference.

The cream will always rise to the top. And the XXXX will always sink to the bottom.

And their usual 4-6 points from us.

So our neighbours have been relegated by a massive five points - and that's after the points deduction and not taking into account their vastly inferior goal difference.

I can't fully agree. What about a floater? True that the Spanners are the sinking variety though.
  • Massive released list.. quite a few shocks.

Bailey, Matthew Briggs, Dylan Casey, Richard Chaplow, Dunne, Edwards, Sofiane El-Bekri, Fuller, Denzel Gerrar, Jake Goodman, Gueye, Justin Hoyte, Stefan Maierhofer, Angel Martinez, Shittu, Josh Siafa, Callum Webb and Woolford
  • wouldn't want none of them, even if they paid their own wages. no wonder they went down, what a crap bunch of players.
  • Sponsored links:

Bailey, Matthew Briggs, Dylan Casey, Richard Chaplow, Dunne, Edwards, Sofiane El-Bekri, Fuller, Denzel Gerrar, Jake Goodman, Gueye, Justin Hoyte, Stefan Maierhofer, Angel Martinez, Shittu, Josh Siafa, Callum Webb and Woolford

I'd take gueye and maierhofer , but only as squad players!
  • Fuller and Shittu if we can take five years off their ages.

Thought Chaplow was OK but not an improvement on what we have.

Maierhofer passes the height test but otherwise no thanks.

Wasn't Jake Goodman going to be a big star a few years back. Local boy I think
  • Their squad is still better than Rotherham's so they've done themselves a massive disservice by going down. There are a few players there I'd consider as squad players at Charlton.

Still rate Ricardo Fuller, though of course he isn't getting any younger.
  • What happened to Briggs?
  • Martin Woolford - a reasonable winger with a good goal-scoring record - could do a job for us, at a decent wage and no transfer fee. Other than him, I don't think I'd be looking to sign any of the others if we want to push onwards and upwards...
  • We don't need or want players that are deemed not good enough for League 1. There are better options available for us.
  • E-cafc said:

We don't need or want players that are deemed not good enough for League 1. There are better options available for us.

More likely that they are too expensive for League 1?
  • Some of them will be, yes.

That lot should raise a couple of hundred quid.