Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• It will reignite. You did beat Rochdale at home. Well done. Not sure we could do that at the moment
  • Its just dormant. Dont worry you'll fuck up again soon.
  • Don't you just love an equaliser in injury time??
  • Unbelievable. "Two spent swimmers that do cling together and choke their art". Two shit teams cursing each other as they sink towards irrelevance. I give up.

You can't win them all, Banstead. 4 wins and a draw from the last six will do just nicely, especially when coming off the back of the poor start we had.

What would you have given for an injury time equaliser on Saturday? :wink:

• The ghost of Paul Rogers lives on ......

Lovely pass by abdou for the first , guided it nicely with his arm ....
    And buttheads equaliser was as spawnily flukey as you'd expect from the jammy filth bags
  • The ghost of Paul Rogers lives on ......

Lovely pass by abdou for the first , guided it nicely with his arm ....
    And buttheads equaliser was as spawnily flukey as you'd expect from the jammy filth bags

You're surely a shoe in for the Booker Prize, oohaah.

If you need a campaign manager, or just require a kind word in support, then don't hesitate to ask.

Paul Rogers is dead? :neutral: Someone had better tell Cynthia. Surrey will be in a state of mourning.

You can't win them all, Banstead. 4 wins and a draw from the last six will do just nicely, especially when coming off the back of the poor start we had.

Let me tell you BBW, we could still be playing that game right now, and we wouldn't have had a sniff of an equaliser
  • cabbles said:

Don't you just love an equaliser in injury time??

Let me tell you BBW, we could still be playing that game right now, and we wouldn't have had a sniff of an equaliser
    I think you're only a couple of signings, and a few of your better players finding a bit of form (fitness and conditioning in Vetokele's case.....going by what I've read on here mainly), away from making a fist of going for the play-offs.

It only takes one result to change your fortunes, and we're testament to that at the moment.

As with most things though, it all requires funding and I'm not sure your owner is the kind to splash the required sums to really go for it. Who could blame him though? More clubs fail than succeed and it's a huge undertaking to find the right balance between stability and financial ruin.

• Sponsored links:

• 2-0 down away at Peterborough.

Just a reminder that we actually beat them 4-1 this season and we're shite, so god knows what that makes the Spanners!!
  • This is what this thread is for, cheering us Addicks up!

Especially with a dreaded televised choking coming up tomorrow!
  • Peterborough United view:

"White knuckle time at the ABAX. I hope Alnwick is back for the next game, his replacement was quite flaky to say the least. Posh deserve the plaudits for keeping going despite being second best in most departments. Millwall must be scratching their heads as to how they lost that match."

we'll be fine this season I'm sure.
  • We had over 1700 up there today. Not bad for a little tin pot club like ours ;-)
  • Tin pot? Don't talk yourself up!

Paper cup then?

• How do you reckon your lot will get on tomorrow? Thinking of sticking a few quid on Fulham with btts
  • How do you reckon your lot will get on tomorrow? Thinking of sticking a few quid on Fulham with btts

Easiest money you will make all year MF!
  • Sponsored links:

Since your boys headed south, Fulham are our new bogey team.
    8 matches without a win against them.
    We've got a better record against Chelsea.

Since your boys headed south, Fulham are our new bogey team.
    8 matches without a win against them.
    We've got a better record against Chelsea.

<</b>/blockquote>

That's not actually much to boast about at the moment. Everyone seems to have a better record against Chelsea!!
  • Piss off

;-)
  • Sorry lads, couldn't help it :smiley:
  • All jokes aside, I reckon relegation was the best thing that could've happened to us last season. Gave us the opportunity to strip back the journey men and high earners, give our youngsters a go, give Harris a chance to cut his teeth, and basically just start seeing a few goals and results against smaller clubs in which is a poor league. Being a big fish in a small pond for once instead of visa versa. When I said this on here last season people laughed, now they might see where I was coming from. I don't think anyone could've stood yet another season of struggling in the championship. It was getting beyond tedious and I think another one could've done irreparable damage to the club. There's a bit of a buzz about the place again now and everyone's looking forward to Saturday's again instead of dreading them.
  • All jokes aside, I reckon relegation was the best thing that could've happened to us last season. Gave us the opportunity to strip back the journey men and high earners, give our youngsters a go, give Harris a chance to cut his teeth, and basically just start seeing a few goals and results against smaller clubs in which is a poor league. Being a big fish in a small pond for once instead of visa versa. When I said this on here last season people laughed, now they might see where I was coming from. I don't think anyone could've stood yet another season of struggling in the championship. It was getting beyond tedious and I think another one could've done irreparable damage to the club. There's a bit of a buzz about the place again now and everyone's looking forward to Saturday's again instead of dreading them.

Completely agree. Mid table in the third division is your level.

relegation was the only bloody thing that could have happened with that dreadful side you had !
  • Hope you enjoy the experience down there in League One for years to come