Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• What were his off the field issues ?
  • Jamie Vardy is a massive Wednesday fan, started his youth career with us but he was booted out because of his off the field issues, big mistake looking back now.

A Massive Wednesday fan is he?

You do make it easy for us you know... :)

Jamie Vardy is having a party bring ya............& your..........

Difficulties coming to terms with looking like a startled chicken? :smile:

Never seen him like that but there are definitely similarities :)

May of been after he left that mid week team but the Tag he had to wear meant he could only play the first half of evening games at home !
    His dad who he doesn't talk to now, had to get him home before curfew kicked in.
    This may explain why Vardy was still playing In the conference at 25.

Hmmm.

• http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/millwall-sign-errea-for-201617_36138

Anyone want to spam the website with shirts in pink with massive dog eggs or willys drawn on them, please do.

www.letsmillwall.it is the place to go, as an aside what would the verb "to Millwall" actually mean?

Hmmm.

It's good but it's no 'Igor Vetokele and a furbe'
  • Sponsored links:

What were his off the field issues ?

Massive Wednesday fan ??

Being born in Sheffield
  • Its a difficult one... Designers will have to grapple over the time honoured problem of how to look "propper thick" and "undoubtibly hard" at the same time whilst taking into account the finished garnents suitability for wearing with a flat cap and large sovereign jewellery... I should imagine brain cells will be rattling around craniums in CBL this evening.
  • Its a difficult one... Designers will have to grapple over the time honoured problem of how to look "propper thick" and "undoubtibly hard" at the same time whilst taking into account the finished garnents suitability for wearing with a flat cap and large sovereign jewellery... I should imagine brain cells will be rattling around craniums in CBL this evening.

A Stone Island badge on one sleeve and an entire Aquascutum check sleeve should do the trick.
  • I've lolled about 90% of posts on this thread

Same. Although about a year after you did lol

• "It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang"- Charley Reese
  • "It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang"- Charley Reese

But that's what football fans do, it's tribal ... and rightly so.

See you at the New Den.
  • stonemuse said:

"It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang"- Charley Reese

See you at the New Den.
    No we wont - lets be honest, this season will only end one way.

They are going up.
    Naaah, staying down and we will win there next season

:wink:
  • stonemuse said:

"It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang"- Charley Reese

See you at the New Den.

They are going up.
    Dunno... I think they've got too much to do in terms of reaching 2nd place whilst the Play-Offs wont be easy, especially as at the moment they'll be matched against Bradford who are on just as good a run at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't think anyone really cares what others think. We've got bigger problems to sort out such as getting rid of the Belgian twat. Then we can start again a la Portsmouth.
  • All part of the banter. The only positive of thus season is if we get our derby Day back.
  • stonemuse said:

See you at the New Den.

They are going up.
    Judging on last nights performance we won't be.

Still, making the play off (albeit losing in them) won't be a bad season for us. Seeing as lots on here predicted back to back relegations for us.

See you next season. Unlucky to those who also predicted on here we won't be playing you for another 20 years. :wink:
  • stonemuse said:

See you at the New Den.

They are going up.
    Dunno... I think they've got too much to do in terms of reaching 2nd place whilst the Play-Offs wont be easy, especially as at the moment they'll be matched against Bradford who are on just as good a run at the moment.
    The stats may tell a different story, but I always see Bradford & Gillingham as being bogey teams for us. Wouldn't fancy either.
  • Good luck to em (he spits...)

The South London hierarchy is changing and will carry on changing so while we all exist.

We have an inevitable Palarse demise to look forward to, so i am clinging to that.

Once we shake off this Belgian shit we can start again but i fear a visit to Divison Four for us first if not.

Anyway what is the one thing missing from this incredibly shit season? A spawny Spanner win in the last minute?
  • I would take a palace demise over a charlton one any day of the week. As said before, those ****'s make my skin itch.

The one thing we will always agree on.

Incidentally, three separate threads about us on page one of Millwall Online ... thought you lot didn't care!
  • Oh come on imagine life with the scum in palaces position , it's the only thing keeping me sane , the fact that life would be ten times worse if the pond life had a modicum of success
  • Oh come on imagine life with the scum in palaces position , it's the only thing keeping me sane , the fact that life would be ten times worse if the pond life had a modicum of success

The good thing is that they never have (cup final thrashing counts for nothing) and they never will. :):):)