Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options

Brentford just signed that lanky German forward from Hull.

He struggled there but is by all accounts a decent player.

4 goals in 14 for Barnsley last season
  • Options
    Cancelled, Bikey just ate him !
  • Options
    Macronate said:

get a room redredrobin and The Red Robin.

What would they call their child?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Macronate said:

The redred Red Robin... Junior. Perhaps? Or Roland. That's a great name, evokes trust and respect.
  • Options
    I reckon if he doesn't sign by Friday he won't sign at all.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

C_A_F_C said:

Macronate said:

The redred Red Robin... Junior. Perhaps? Or Roland. That's a great name, evokes trust and respect.
    Unless I have kids I don't know about, that's highly unlikely….**panics**
  • Options

thenewbie said:

C_A_F_C said:

Macronate said:

Can you stop with your shit banter and talk about rumours?..
  • Options

thenewbie said:

C_A_F_C said:

Macronate said:

there are no rumours, hence shit banter.

• Options
    anyone know what Toby Porter said on twitter
    @CAFCOfficial responded we look forward to meeting him and I cant see what Toby Porter said as it has been deleted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

@CAFCOfficial responded we look forward to meeting him and I cant see what Toby Porter said as it has been deleted

Called Henderson Hennessey in an article that said he was trying to claim the Charlton #1 shirt.
  • Options

He was talking about our new goalkeeper Hennessey
  • Options
    edited August 2014

thenewbie said:

C_A_F_C said:

Macronate said:

eh?

• Options

The SLP guy said Hennessey when he meant to say Henderson (our gk)
  • Options
    WSS said:

He was talking about our new goalkeeper Hennessey
    That'll teach him for steering off Millwall, and some thought Cawley was bad!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The bloke claiming to be Delort's dad is saying charlton have offered £2m, Tours want £3m
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Macronate said:

Colin!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Retweeted by Andy Delort 9

Charlton Athletic FC@CAFCofficial · 2h

BP: Reza has gone to Kuwait so we might need another striker. The number 9 shirt is still available so we might bring in a number 9 #cafc

But Reza was number 8, there was already an empty peg for number 9
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They're two separate statements.
  • Options
    The 'Delort's Dad' Twitter is a wind up. Whoever it is has written 'Towers' and 'detours' when meaning to write 'Tours', so they're clearly someone in the UK using an iPhone with English autocorrect.
  • Options

What a let down... BP on Andy Delort: He is a player who has been on our radar but I cannot talk about players who are not ours #cafc

Isn't this a very similar statement that the Bournemouth manager made a day or two before they signed kermogant?

This is a standard answer which I'd expect a manager to make
  • Options
    Which is why we should have a Director of Football handling these things
  • Options
    Cafc7 said:

The 'Delort's Dad' Twitter is a wind up. Whoever it is has written 'Towers' and 'detours' when meaning to write 'Tours', so they're clearly someone in the UK using an iPhone with English autocorrect.

His location is Sête in France... I doubt whoever it is, is English. You can't change your location.
  • Options
    Cafc7 said:

I think it's a real account. Tours directly translated into English is Towers.

He obviously doesn't speak English very well and is using a translating site or something

• Options

What a let down... BP on Andy Delort: He is a player who has been on our radar but I cannot talk about players who are not ours #cafc

Isn't this a very similar statement that the Bournemouth manager made a day or two before they signed kermogant?

This is a standard answer which I'd expect a manager to make
    Unless that manager is Harry Redknapp
  • Options
    I think we've got him. There's too many hints and links towards him. The fact they've just posted the vid on youtube of Bob answering if Delort is on his way here. Makes me think they know it's done just finalising and in the meantime keeping us speculating.

His smirk as well suggests that it's done. Surely you wouldn't smile like that if a deal had fell through for a player your club is/was after. Plus his answers would have been completely different to the questions had the deal fallen through imo.

I reckon it will be confirmed tomorrow, would like to see it happen tonight but seems unlikely.

Also signings can be complicated when a lot of money is involved as someone has said. Even the top clubs can take a while to get their signings through. Don't see why I'm seeing people suggest Delort is to blame when from everything we know suggests otheriwse. Clueless.
  • Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/

Mentioned on the club website. I am sure this is coming to a conclusion now
  • Options
    It's done I reckon, will be just waiting for something like clearance from the FA or something.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!