Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Would he even mention Delort if he was not close, should not say anything if he isn't signing

Maybe he was asked about Delort? Just possible in a press conference...
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Would he even mention Delort if he was not close, should not say anything if he isn't signing

He would have been asked the question I imagine
  • Options
    Be interesting if a Video is released and whether you can hear how the question about Delort was actually phrased
  • Options
    Is that it then?? if i was Newshopper id ask for it to be a conference call next time. Not worth the bus fare!
  • Options
    7 minutes ?!
  • Options

Be interesting if a Video is released and whether you can hear how the question about Delort was actually phrased

Maybe the journo said something like:

"Are you signing Andy Delort?"

Not ITK, just a guess...
  • Options
    I only hope his press conferences are going to be a little longer in future, or why bother?
  • Options
    interesting that Brentford have missed out on Dwyer after having an offer rejected. Missed out makes it sound as if someone else has pipped them to it.
  • Options
    BP: At this moment we have 21 players but we might bring more in if there is the possibility #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BP: Reza has gone to Kuwait so we might need another striker. The number 9 shirt is still available so we might bring in a number 9 #cafc
  • Options
    That concludes Bob Peeters' pre-Brentford press day. Reaction to follow on http://www.cafc.co.uk #cafc
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I only hope his press conferences are going to be a little longer in future, or why bother?

Cant really ask much in the first Press Conference.
    - Are you pleased with the Squad you've got... Will you sign more players
    - Where do you think Charlton will finish the season
    - What are your plans for the first game / Have you watched the opposition / Do you know your team
  • Options

interesting that Brentford have missed out on Dwyer after having an offer rejected. Missed out makes it sound as if someone else has pipped them to it.

Where has Dwyer gone then?
  • Options
    - What sort of house you got?
    - Who takes the longest in the showers?
    - Who do you think would win in a fight between a bear and a crocodile?
  • Options

nowhere yet. That's the point.

• Options

Have these press conferences ever been of any use?

Cant talk about player signings
    Yeah we are prepared for Saturday
    Hoping for a good season
    See ya later.

The purpose of the Thursday press days are to look towards the game coming up on the Saturday.

The video of the press conference should be up on CAFC Player this afternoon
  • Options
    @MR_LWMedia: Peeters on Andy Delort rumours. "We are always interested in good players but at this moment there is no deal. #cafc
  • Options

nowhere yet. That's the point.

How have they missed out on him then? Has he turned them down?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No hints as to a new number 8 from anywhere then?
  • Options
    All mind games!! Big-time mind games
  • Options
    So we can conclude it was not a special press conference just the usual! And bob is not a morning person! Or they were hoping to have the delort deal do everything and dusted and we're going to announce it but the deal has hit a further hiccup...
  • Options
    Paul Green ‏@NewsShopperSprt 25m
    Just leaving Sparrows Lane now. Bob Peeters wasn't giving anything away on the Delort deal or how close it is #cafc
    Reply Retweet 1 Favorite
    Luke Fuller ‏@lukefuller10 24m
    @NewsShopperSprt Whats your hunch?
    Reply Retweet Favorite Delete
    Paul Green ‏@NewsShopperSprt 6m
    @lukefuller10 My hunch would be it is on
  • Options
    @MR_LWMedia: Peeters on Andy Delort: "He's an interesting player and has been on the radar for a lot of clubs I've read. We'll see what happens." #cafc
  • Options
    Hope your hunch is right Mr Green
  • Options
    Ain't we signed this chump yet?
  • Options
    Trying to read between lines of BP's press conference. My guess is its ongoing an we will get him ( tomorrow? ) But as everybody knows untill he sign's anything can happen.
  • Options

Let's sell him. His performances have just not met CL expectations so far
  • Options

Trying to read between lines of BP's press conference. My guess is its ongoing an we will get him ( tomorrow? ) But as everybody knows untill he sign's anything can happen.

But it's been tomorrow for the last four days and I want it NOW.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!