Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options

Christ almighty this geezer ain't Lionel Messi!!

Please sign or say you're signing or disappear back to wherever you came from!! Getting beyond the joke now and I'm sure someone is enjoying it!

COYR....

seriously, what is the point of posts like this?

This aint Football Manager and the deals done while you're eating pot noodle in your pants. This is a blokes future, in a foreign country, that will effect the rest of his life. And we can't wait more than 5 days???

Cant believe grown men are so impatient!
    Hear hear!
  • Options

Ian Abrahams (Moose) @BroadcastMoose · 5m

@KettsDrKish my Charlton man says they are looking for another forward by doubts it will be Delort

Not that Moose has ever got anything right but not looking good..
  • Options
    welcome Sam !
  • Options

Please sign or say you're signing or disappear back to wherever you came from!! Getting beyond the joke now and I'm sure someone is enjoying it!

COYR....

This aint Football Manager and the deals done while you're eating pot noodle in your pants. This is a blokes future, in a foreign country, that will effect the rest of his life. And we can't wait more than 5 days???

Calm down you KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!! By the way you don't have to read every post!!

Ever heard of "tongue in cheek humour"???

COYR
  • Options
    This thread reminds me of a bunch of 5 years olds who can't wait for Xmas.

*I can't wait for him to sign today though* ;o)
  • Options
    I feel sorry for delort already coz hes gonna get pelters if he dont get a hatrick every game
  • Options
    what about the Nick Powell rumour ? was that just 10 pages of conjecture rather than the delort 300 ?
  • Options

COYR....

Oh and by the way mush I've never played Football Manager, I don't like Pot Noodle, but you got on wearing pants!! :)

COYR....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ** CONSPIRACY THEORY **

Press Day with Bob Peeters is at 1pm... Isnt it usually in the mornings?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014

COYR....

Oh and by the way mush I've never played Football Manager, I don't like Pot Noodle, but you got on wearing pants!! :)

COYR....
    Ooorp he's had another bite. You sure you don't want that Pot Noodle!!!??? ;-)
  • Options
    Mmmmmm pot noodle
  • Options

** CONSPIRACY THEORY **

Press Day with Bob Peeters is at 1pm... Isnt it usually in the mornings?

hmmm normally 11am i think

• Options
    Iain Liddle ‏@IainLiddle · 10m
    Saturday's opponents @BrentfordFC have signed Tommy Smith and say he will be joined by at least one more new signing later today. #cafc

• Options
    Don't understand why people are getting worked up, his agent (dad) said Thursday or Friday.

Club agreed everything but how the money would be paid, his club want more up front, we want to spread the payment. It will get done hopefully, if not it won't be the first or last time a deal has fallen through
  • Options
    I'm sure it has been posted on here earlier in the day but I've not really had the time to read all t

Brentford were in for Tommy Smith I think.

Got that one right :)

• Options
    What an under used word Mush is :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So... Peter Crouch is going for £3 million...
  • Options
    edited August 2014

The new Peri Peri Pot Noodle is devine. I had one before pre season training last week and even enjoyed the taste when i threw it back up.

Yeah, but did we sign anyone when you were eating it? ;-)
  • Options
    Can anyone translate this?
  • Options

I was a day out in my prediction on Tuesday, the Delort deal took it's time.

The waiting is over. It SHOULD be confirmed this afternoon, barring more hold ups. If not, it will be tomorrow. It is definitley happening. Either way, he will not feature at Brentford

…because he'll be playing for Leeds ;-)
  • Options

The waiting is over. It SHOULD be confirmed this afternoon, barring more hold ups. If not, it will be tomorrow. It is definitley happening. Either way, he will not feature at Brentford

Do you have an actual source mls?
  • Options

Thanks for posting. Any news, ideas, thoughts on the rumoured 2nd signing @MummysLittleSoldier? Anything in the Nick Powell stories?
  • Options
    GET IN!!!
  • Options

Are we saving him for Colchester ?
  • Options

…because he'll be playing for Leeds ;-)
    Wearing a Brentford shirt...?

Do you have an actual source mls?
    Think ML:S prefers Tomato but the big debate is between Brown and Mint
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!