Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Brentford are now supposedly turning their attentions to Dom Dwyer interesting enough.
  • Options
    Kermy said:

You knew when it dragged on that the deal was off. Never fancied us to sign him when there were other clubs sniffing around, even as the front runner.

No one has said it's off apart from a couple of Leeds fans , weather it's hes dads reall account who knows but he said Thursday/Friday , Delort him self said the end of the week , he's been retweeting Charlton fans this morning he changed he's twitter to Delort9, I'm sure it will go through tommorow and if it doesn't then we still have tucudean and vetokele for brentford/Colchester and we use the 2.5m elsewhere.
  • Options
    Dom Dwyer is looking a good player actually
  • Options
    That'll be a good signing for them
  • Options
    Leeds have other targets and now so do Brentford. I think it's just a case of Tours playing it as much as possible. Still fancy him to sign.

The only reason people are getting the arse ache is cos there's been so much activity on this thread. The rumour only started a couple of days ago!!!
  • Options

Leeds have other targets and now so do Brentford. I think it's just a case of Tours playing it as much as possible. Still fancy him to sign.

The only reason people are getting the arse ache is cos there's been so much activity on this thread. The rumour only started a couple of days ago!!!

Was it really a couple of days ago, jeeeez, I need a holiday.
  • Options
    Stop getting your knickers in a twist ladies. He'll be a CAFC player in the next 48 hours.
  • Options

Twitter really is full of sad people. Our Cafc hashtag is full of the same people posting rubbish every two minutes. Clearly school holidays.

Meta
  • Options
    thanks Colin
  • Options
    Sorry for misunderstanding. I thought somebody said the deal was off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Colin, you da man!
  • Options
    I've heard that it's definitely on. Or off. Take your pick.
  • Options
    Reams has said the deal is going to fall through... When will his end
  • Options
    When will his end...what...? go up his own backside? pretty soon if not already I'd have thought?
  • Options
    We'll that would appear to scupper the prospect of Delort being in London to sign. Think this ones over. Move on.
  • Options
    It may take us threatening to pull the plug to make Tours wake up and play ball. RD ain't going to be mugged off by them.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    If someone offered you Dom Dwyer tomorrow on the basis that this whole drawn out Delort saga finishes with no remote chance of us ever signing the guy again would you take it?
  • Options
  • Options
    Look at it realistically, if it was going to happen it wouldve happend by now

It's all noise but none official it's all guess work by many people, mostly trawling through obscure websites for anything remotely cafc related

It was all too zabeel to be any truth in it being nearly done

And let's be honest no one had heard of the French league 2 striker before this week

If it goes ahead at a later stage well done a d welcome

If not it's a case of Andy who
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lets see, personally I don't think it will happen
  • Options

Look at it realistically, if it was going to happen it wouldve happend by now

It's all noise but none official it's all guess work by many people, mostly trawling through obscure websites for anything remotely cafc related

It was all too zabeel to be any truth in it being nearly done

And let's be honest no one had heard of the French league 2 striker before this week

If it goes ahead at a later stage well done a d welcome

If not it's a case of Andy who

Well said! I think this is exactly the view we should all be taking.

Personally I am going to stay clear of the rumours thread for a while until this all dies down again.
  • Options

Brentford are now supposedly turning their attentions to Dom Dwyer interesting enough.

would rather dom dwyer!
  • Options
    I'd probably rather take Dwyer as well.
  • Options
    I'd be happy with either to be honest.
  • Options
    Delort signing will be announced tomorrow. If it isn't then I will start to have doubts. None at the moment though.
  • Options
    Message from Bob himself to the fans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273eSvOwpKk
  • Options
    3m odd quid could get us a really decent striker. Hopefully we are looking at plenty of other options.

Stevie May? (a lot less than 3m)
    Dom Dwyer? (as above)
    Simon Cox?

Must be plenty of others.
  • Options
    I'm glad yr not our manager Damo
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!