Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    Could be a simple case where were waiting for International Clearance
  • Options
    Dont think it matters if he signs this week at all... Really cant see him being part of the Brentford Squad anyway
  • Options

bobcafc7 said:

PL54 said:

can't understand those negative comments toward Delort. He agreed his contract ages ago and quite quickly, it's us wanting the fee structured our way and Tours wanting it there way. Any delay is nothing to do with Andy.

Retweeting both Charlton and Leeds fans constantly, replying to both telling them different things. Dad getting involved and doing the same. Think it's understandable tbh
    Is he still mucking about with both sets of fans ? Would he not be better served to keep quiet at this time ?
    Na he's only been retweeting stuff to Charlton fans since yesterday but he hasn't really put much on there today.
    No signal on his flight to London.....
    Flight to London? If he is on easyjet I hope he remembered to enter his passport details - maybe that's what the delay is about...
  • Options
    jonno said:

BREAKING NEWS #lufc are in line to get Francis Jeffers on a seasons long loan after losing out to #cafc for Andy delort

Source: http://inagist.com/all/496898624404881410/

Bargain at 2.75 million quid.
  • Options
    I have it on good authority that the deal will be announced once Scarfy is back from his holiday!
  • Options
    If we are determined to get Delort and there are difficulties in agreeing the fee or payment instalments with Tours, we may need to play a longer game in the negotiations, as they clearly need to sell by the end of this month for financial reasons. The player also appears to have mentally 'left' Tours. The alternative, I guess, is to set a deadline and, if it expires, to move on to the next target.

Delort, his agent and Tours have been trailing their collective coat for a move for some time now and unless someone can improve on Roland's package, I expect the player will be signed up in short order.
  • Options
    I hear Scarfy is refusing to appear for us again until he gets a wage increase.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Greenie said:

I have it on good authority that the deal will be announced once Scarfy is back from his holiday!

Is this a joke or who is scarfy?

You're not proper Charlton are you? ;-)
    Apparently not, haven't a scooby what this is about.
  • Options

Greenie said:

All new signings mate pictured with 'THE one and only SCARF' :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Greenie said:

When we sign a player, they are usual photographed at The Valley, with the same scarf "scarfy" around their neck etc.

PS Delorts' dad, did say, he would be signing Thursday or Friday. Chill.
  • Options
    SCARF has just released a statement saying "he wished the transfer deadline would hurry up he is tired of different people grabing him and waving him above their heads, and if it doesn't stop soon he will go back to TJ and MS as they knew hope to look after him"
  • Options
    Oh ok, didn't realise
  • Options
    Delort's dad tweeted on Monday saying Thursday or Friday it would all be completed
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Just seen the youtube video that Callum Harriott has put out about his goals from last year. I like the guy but these vids really make an average Championship player look like a world beater.

Not too bothered about Delort anymore!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ross1 said:

SCARF has just released a statement saying "he wished the transfer deadline would hurry up he is tired of different people grabing him and waving him above their heads, and if it doesn't stop soon he will go back to TJ and MS as they knew hope to look after him"

I blame @HenryIrving for not agreeing a decent loan fee up front for the close season it's always easier to get money before rather than after the event and now we might have a stalemate :-)
  • Options
    I'm waiting for a French club to come out of nowhere and sign him. And I think that's what he's waiting for to.
  • Options
    Scarfy has gone to liege boys. Sadly we will all have to move on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mrbligh said:

Scarfy was so popular that some people at the Valley were jealous.

Scarfy was given to the child of a recent signing to get rid of him.

No doubt the club will try to fob us off with some cheap copy but there is only one true Scarfy.

Scarfy RIP (return if possible)
  • Options

Greenie said:

DeRon Scarf - he's the new Club Development Manager (from Belgium naturally)
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I really can't see this happening now. It has dragged on too long. I expect to see a report in the next day or two that we can't reach agreement with Tours.

I remember reading the same thing about Vetokele not long before that was confirmed. I don't know if this one will go through but it probably hasn't dragged on anymore than most other transfers.
  • Options
    I have it on good authority that he tried to board the plane to London earlier today. Unfortunately he neglected to have his laptop fully charged and was found to have a small bottle of water in his rucksack. Officials have refused to comment on when/if he when he will be released.
  • Options
    Scarfy doesn't own a laptop
  • Options

mrbligh said:

Scarfy was (accidently) given to the girlfriend of a recent signing to get rid of him.

)
    Fixed for you ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    It's quite obvious that scarfy is no longer at the club. In continuation of the owners baby and bathwater policy he had to go and a replacement from another club will be joining shortly.
  • Options
    Thanks Colin.
  • Options

Whoops, I mean @Athletico Charlton

I definitely don't think you mean me! I don't know anything, Atletico Addick is your man.
    My inside knowledge, is I suspect, as reliable as Colin. (i.e. I have none)
    I had a feeling you weren't, the suggested members was messed up.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!