Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Sébastien C. ‏@SeBlueLion 1m
    I'd like to follow good #Charlton Athletic accounts or blogs for the upcoming season, could you help me @NATTERFOOTBALL? Thanks
    #cafc

(...to follow the progress of his twitter mate Delort.)
  • Options
    jonno said:

BREAKING NEWS #lufc are in line to get Francis Jeffers on a seasons long loan after losing out to #cafc for Andy delort

Source: http://inagist.com/all/496898624404881410/

Ah bugger... We've been had!! - Leeds "pretend" they want Andy Delort fooling us and Brentford into bidding for him as well and whilst we're wasting our time BAM they bring out the big guns!!
  • Options

Sébastien C. ‏@SeBlueLion 1m
    I'd like to follow good #Charlton Athletic accounts or blogs for the upcoming season, could you help me @NATTERFOOTBALL? Thanks
    #cafc

(...to follow the progress of his twitter mate Delort.)

Decent blog re Charlton?
  • Options
    @LoicDrd: Sinon, ça y est, Andy Delort a signé à Charlton.

French Journalist
  • Options
    Just going off the fact he saw it on Facebook.
  • Options
    Nothing on the OS. Maybe tomorrow, well its not a done deal till he signs on the line.

Me, I'm keeping my cool about all this. Er gulp, have run out of neurofen.
  • Options
    If it doesn't happen today it's never gonna happen
  • Options
    His old man did say Thursday or Friday.
  • Options
    been out to lunch in a bar with no signal................back now........and breathe!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    God, this is tedious now....F5F5F5
  • Options
    This guy is gonna be our greatest ever signing that we never make
  • Options
    If Leeds get Francis Jeffers after all of this it would genuinely be comedy gold
  • Options
    I think the Jeffers thing is a windup by a CAFC fan on Twitter and not an actual rumour, unless I am mistaken.
  • Options
    Can anyone ITK update us? Been a very quiet day...
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

That's why Andy D was at the training ground last Friday and there today watching the lads train .
    Management speak ......

Cheers Col.
  • Options

Unfortunately Delort now saying on Facebook it was a false report and he still hasn't signed anything. So given that he wouldn't false report on himself either a fake account or just a fan of his reporting.
  • Options
    @Colin - any idea when this whole episode is likely to be wrapped up? Are we any closer to an announcement than we were 24 hours ago?
  • Options
    This has got a collapsed deal written all over it. And frankly, I am so sick to death of it, I would rather we moved on to new targets. Nobody had even heard of him a week ago!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can anyone ITK update us? Been a very quiet day...

Colinnnnnnnnnn where are you man!?
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    I would say he is definitely coming so relax. I'm hearing that all the twitter etc activity that has happened in the last couple of days is all about him and us and no one else. That tells its own story I think. Relax :-)
  • Options
    This deal has been going on for a week. People need to get a life when they say it's been dragging.

People find anything to complain about these days. I'm guessing deals that involve millions of pounds take a while. Unless you have a few million just sitting there on hand at the bank.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Whoops, I mean @Athletico Charlton
  • Options
    Madz said:

Unfortunately Delort now saying on Facebook it was a false report and he still hasn't signed anything. So given that he wouldn't false report on himself either a fake account or just a fan of his reporting.
    Just translated a few more of the comments. There are more than one administrators on that Facebook page. One of the admins saw that he had signed for us on another page and updated that Facebook page with the same information and has now said the information was false.

Not concerned this is dragging on as things can take time and it may not even happen. With Reza going we need another striker in and i am sure we will get one before the window closes. Patience :-)
  • Options
    I really can't see this happening now. It has dragged on too long. I expect to see a report in the next day or two that we can't reach agreement with Tours.
  • Options
    Charlton evolves Championship, English second division. This is certainly not the most welcoming destination for Andy Delort, 22, author of a great season in the colors of Tours FC last season.
    But it-is to recognize that the choice is more appropriate in order to confirm his talent finisher.
    The former FC Metz have been seduced by the project team managed by the Belgian Bob Peeters. In exchange for a promise of consistent play, the young striker is expected to sign in the next few days with the English club.
    In case, a small pocket Tours should check for € 3 million plus undisclosed bonuses.
    Andy Delort

Still plenty of French sites saying we've got him this is just one of them.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!