Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    Colin
  • Options
    Somebody on twitter who only posted a picture of him and Delort an hour or so ago has said that Delort to charlton is not true. Can't tell if he's serious or not but it might mark the end of it.
  • Options
    Twitter is a maze of many meanings
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Well I am going to wait for Thursdays edition of the S.E London Mercury. I'll pop into my newsagent hand over my 20p, flip to the back page...

That's how I found out we had signed "Fatty" Garland in 1992 and no Twatter or Facetwat is going to get in the way!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Not sure why, but I have a terrible
    feeling this has fallen through. Didn't Bob suggest in an earlier article that he's happy with his lot? Perhaps a hint the deal has gone south.
  • Options
    I said it was all too zabeel
  • Options

Not sure why, but I have a terrible
    feeling this has fallen through. Didn't Bob suggest in an earlier article that he's happy with his lot? Perhaps a hint the deal has gone south.

Yep. I think you are spot on.
  • Options
    Where's our ITK bods?
  • Options
    I still think he's signing for us but who knows I think we'll find out tommorow either way.
  • Options
    Sounding more like a no go now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm hearing rumours that this is off. I fear for this thread, we should all be on suicide watch the next 24 hours!
  • Options
    I have heard a rumour that if he doesn't sign for us, then he will sign for another club. I am not ITK, so what do I know
  • Options
    Bellevue????
  • Options
    Isn't that a mental hospital in NYC?
  • Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the noises coming from the player and the players dad suggested that he will sign for a new club towards the end of the week?

Today is Wednesday. Wait until 11.59 before you panic
  • Options
    Dog track???
  • Options
    Nadou said:

Bellevue????

Perhaps he's off to one of the Manchester clubs or surely not Doncaster :-0
  • Options
    Cheers colin
  • Options
    Restecp Colin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thnaks Colin
  • Options
    Icen noe Cilon
  • Options
    Are you K.I.T. Colin?
  • Options
    icenay oneway olincay
  • Options
    Leeds fans going into meltdown on twitter now they think a deal with us had 'fallen through'
  • Options
    Twitter really is full of sad people. Our Cafc hashtag is full of the same people posting rubbish every two minutes. Clearly school holidays.
  • Options
    You knew when it dragged on that the deal was off. Never fancied us to sign him when there were other clubs sniffing around, even as the front runner.
  • Options
    Hang on, who said it was off?
  • Options
    Sky Sports reporter on twitter saying Brentford are after Dom Dwyer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!