Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited August 2014

From Sky Sports

Lens' preparations for their return to Ligue 1 have been hit after being handed a ban on signing new players. The northern club finally had their promotion to the top flight rubber-stamped on appeal after it was initially prevented - despite them finishing second in Ligue 2 last season - for failing to provide sufficient financial guarantees.

the Lens owner is the new Wendies owner

Maybe thats what he's planning to do at t'Massive - it's his version of the network...get em promoted and then send them in against Chelski, Manure and Arsenal with no new signings and Madine and Semedo as their mainstays. Oh please let it be so.
  • From Sky Sports

Lens' preparations for their return to Ligue 1 have been hit after being handed a ban on signing new players. The northern club finally had their promotion to the top flight rubber-stamped on appeal after it was initially prevented - despite them finishing second in Ligue 2 last season - for failing to provide sufficient financial guarantees.

the Lens owner is the new Wendies owner

Bloody French northerners
  • A whole hour has gone by and nothing has been posted on here. Is everyone alright?
  • can't understand those negative comments toward Delort. He agreed his contract ages ago and quite quickly, it's us wanting the fee structured our way and Tours wanting it there way. Any delay is nothing to do with Andy.

Retweeting both Charlton and Leeds fans constantly, replying to both telling them different things. Dad getting involved and doing the same. Think it's understandable tbh
    Is he still mucking about with both sets of fans ? Would he not be better served to keep quiet at this time ?
  • PL54 said:

can't understand those negative comments toward Delort. He agreed his contract ages ago and quite quickly, it's us wanting the fee structured our way and Tours wanting it there way. Any delay is nothing to do with Andy.

Retweeting both Charlton and Leeds fans constantly, replying to both telling them different things. Dad getting involved and doing the same. Think it's understandable tbh
    Is he still mucking about with both sets of fans ? Would he not be better served to keep quiet at this time ?
    Na he's only been retweeting stuff to Charlton fans since yesterday but he hasn't really put much on there today.
  • bobcafc7 said:

PL54 said:

can't understand those negative comments toward Delort. He agreed his contract ages ago and quite quickly, it's us wanting the fee structured our way and Tours wanting it there way. Any delay is nothing to do with Andy.

Na he's only been retweeting stuff to Charlton fans since yesterday but he hasn't really put much on there today.
    No signal on his flight to London.....
  • Getting bored with this now and people at work are starting to notice my lack of productivity.

Can we start another rumour just to tied us over?

Apparently we're interested in an Iranian playing in Kuwait
  • Bollocks to this, I'm losing the will to live!

CAN he be that good if he's choosing us over ALL those other clubs???....why why why???

Anyway I'm not checking CL anymore.........

For half an hour at least!!!........SEE do I give a f_ _k!
  • bobcafc7 said:

PL54 said:

What about Eurostar?
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon announcement at 4pm.

Hot water in the North Upper toilets.
  • Richard J said:

bobcafc7 said:

PL54 said:

What about Eurostar?
    He gets Train sick.
  • Peeters says we're working with the squad we've got for now...

"Because Reza has left we may now look to see if we can bring in a replacement and see who is available, but at this moment we are working with the squad we have and I am happy with them."

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140806-reza-loaned-to-kuwait-1807335.aspx#b4ZlJ3QiFulAtFpF.99
  • The longer this goes on, the more you think that Delort wont be happening. If not, we need to get another striker in pronto. 2 proper first team strikers is not enough.
  • TravHouse said:

Its done... his official facebook account

Andy Delort

about an hour ago

Andy signe officiellement à Charlton !

Until it is the the OS, I dont trust anything in this saga.

Unless Big Bob is including Delort when he says he is working with the squad he has. And by replacing Reza - that would be another striker.
  • TravHouse said:

Andy Delort

about an hour ago

You read the comments underneath? The French really don't think much of us.
  • Hang on guys - the ultimate ratification.

Thats right - Wikipedia has been updated.........(probably by some teenager on his hols)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Delort
  • edited August 2014
  • edited August 2014

TravHouse said:

Andy Delort

about an hour ago

one of them says "end of a career" haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Almonds said:

TravHouse said:

Andy Delort

about an hour ago

They pretty much all say that
  • Almonds said:

TravHouse said:

Andy Delort

about an hour ago

They pretty much all say that
  • edited August 2014
    Sébastien C. ‏@SeBlueLion 1m
    I'd like to follow good #Charlton Athletic accounts or blogs for the upcoming season, could you help me @NATTERFOOTBALL? Thanks
    #cafc

(...to follow the progress of his twitter mate Delort.)
  • jonno said:

BREAKING NEWS #lufc are in line to get Francis Jeffers on a seasons long loan after losing out to #cafc for Andy delort

Source: http://inagist.com/all/496898624404881410/

Ah bugger... We've been had!! - Leeds "pretend" they want Andy Delort fooling us and Brentford into bidding for him as well and whilst we're wasting our time BAM they bring out the big guns!!
  • Sébastien C. ‏@SeBlueLion 1m
    I'd like to follow good #Charlton Athletic accounts or blogs for the upcoming season, could you help me @NATTERFOOTBALL? Thanks
    #cafc

(...to follow the progress of his twitter mate Delort.)

Decent blog re Charlton?
  • @LoicDrd: Sinon, ça y est, Andy Delort a signé à Charlton.

French Journalist
  • Just going off the fact he saw it on Facebook.
  • Nothing on the OS. Maybe tomorrow, well its not a done deal till he signs on the line.

Me, I'm keeping my cool about all this. Er gulp, have run out of neurofen.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!