Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options

Valley11 said:

Aaaaand breathe :-) that wasn't fun but glad CAFC saw it through, was kept very well under wraps until yesterday or so. Does look a good player,

So this was one of the two you mentioned?
    Beat me to it :D
    You're not the first.

• Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

J BLOCK said:

He's just retweeted this if anybody cares to translate

@JFXM: @AndyDelort9 Andy, s'il vous plaît venez à Charlton! Nous sommes le meilleur club à Londres! Vous serez un héros! #cafc

"Andy, please come to Charlton! We are the best club in London! You'll be a hero! # CAFC"
    Jesus, he really is milking this isn't he
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    It seems like its done. This from FL72 click second link. Would be sick if it was true!

BREAKING: French striker rejects Atletico Madrid to join Charlton on a five-year deal. #cafc http://t.co/sGpoA79MGT pic.twitter.com/lOBSwWEwKP

— FL72 Transfers (@FL72Transfers) August 5, 2014
  • Options
    Just retweeted this aswell... bon de voir que vous avez signé pour charlton espoir pour une grande session d'avance à l'aide de ma petite langue de français.

Which is... good to see that you signed for charlton hope for a great session ahead with my little French language.

done deal??
  • Options

Being widespread it's not too bad for people to know we are in for him, other teams coming in is the complication. Deal was meant to be done over the weekend

Does that insinuate that his Agent was holding out for a better offer and one didn't come along (yet!) then?
    It should of been alot easier than it is seeming to be, weekend was what I was told but I'm guessing thats the time they spent scouting about . They do seem to be milking it that's for sure, but who wouldn't. Like a break from work, a release
  • Options

It seems like its done. This from FL72. Would be sick if it was true!

Blimey. I have heard of being excited, but throwing up with excitement takes it to a whole new level.........

• Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

Just retweeted this aswell... bon de voir que vous avez signé pour charlton espoir pour une grande session d'avance à l'aide de ma petite langue de français.

Which is... good to see that you signed for charlton hope for a great session ahead with my little French language.

done deal??

Charlton fans have found Google Translate !
  • Options

Being widespread it's not too bad for people to know we are in for him, other teams coming in is the complication. Deal was meant to be done over the weekend

Does that insinuate that his Agent was holding out for a better offer and one didn't come along (yet!) then?
    It should of been alot easier than it is seeming to be, weekend was what I was told but I'm guessing thats the time they spent scouting about . They do seem to be milking it that's for sure, but who wouldn't. Like a break from work, a release
    Ok thanks Atletico. Now about this second supposed signing... ;-)
  • Options
    @althletico is the otger signing still on the cards too? Powell? ??
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Aaaaand breathe :-) that wasn't fun but glad CAFC saw it through, was kept very well under wraps until yesterday or so. Does look a good player,

Eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Max Browning @MaxB1982
    @AndyDelort9 J'ai rejoint Twitter ce soir, juste à-dire venir à Charlton!
    London est génial - Vous allez l'adorer!

=

I joined Twitter tonight just to say come to Charlton!
    London is great - you'll love it!

Valley11 said:

Valley11 said:

Eh?
    You quoted AA for all to see before he could edit his post. You 'busted' him so I posted a pic of the early 21st century boyband of that name. :-)
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

What is all the fuss about the bloke agreed to sign 5 year deal tomorrow he is a Charlton. Player let's move on to our next target

Are you 100% sure about that Colin?
  • Options
    Thanks Colin
  • Options

Max Browning @MaxB1982
    @AndyDelort9 J'ai rejoint Twitter ce soir, juste à-dire venir à Charlton!
    London est génial - Vous allez l'adorer! )

I wouldn't trust Max Branning. Murderer.
  • Options
    Who's Colin?
  • Options

Who's Colin?

He a Dachshund apparently.
  • Options
    It's all got a touch of the zabeel about it aint it
  • Options
    Don't you think it's proper weird people tweeting him begging him to join
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep I think.it's all a bit much, if he signs he signs if he don't he don't move on

Taking too long to get over the line for my liking
  • Options

Charlton Athletic and Tours to continue to negotiate tomorrow for Andy Delort

Get French Football News understands that Charlton Athletic and Tours will resume negotiations over the possible transfer of Andy Delort.

The Ligue 2 side want €5m upwards, but Charlton are currently struggling to offer more than €3m plus bonuses.

The player has given his agreement to join the English side, but the deal is not yet done
  • Options
    Nah, fuck it, lets go for the MU loanee.
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

Get French Football News understands that Charlton Athletic and Tours will resume negotiations over the possible transfer of Andy Delort.

The Ligue 2 side want €5m upwards, but Charlton are currently struggling to offer more than €3m plus bonuses.

The player has given his agreement to join the English side, but the deal is not yet done

• Options
    TravHouse said:

This kind of contradicts what Colin is telling us. Doesn't quite sound like a done deal to me yet.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    All sounds like balls. How disruptive is this going to be for the new team who are supposed to be playing their first game of the season in 4 days. He's only a second division striker.
  • Options
    It worries me that this has also come from an official source aswell. Deal is definitely not done and a 2mil euro difference in valuation is pretty big!

I don't think RD is the type of person to be messed about and I'm afraid he may dig his heels in here
  • Options
    He's retweeting Charlton fans begging it on twitter though and not Leeds. It can only mean a few things surely? Done deal he knows he's coming, he actually wants to join the club, he's being a little tease and loving it. Hope it's not the last one.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!