Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    excellent news !!

thanks MLS
  • Options
    Source?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

what does the big bag of hot air Reams say?

Ill fight you, you knew where I was drinking, etc etc
    He's taken to trying to find out where people sit. Of course, this is all just for a little "chat", nothing more. I find your personal insult to our dear leader insulting and thus makes you not a charlton fan and so it is decreed by The Lord our master, son of the buds of May, that you are a pond life dwelling scumbag nd Ill find wher u liv u cheeky kunt I swer
  • Options

Source?

pretty sure MummysLittleSoldier is in the know. Can't remember why though.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

I heard we asked the question about possibility of loan for bamford from Chelsea

I'd rather have Bamford over Delort.
    Have you seen Delort play then?

Have you?
  • Options
    Rothko said:

C'mon, can we get away from this idea that every other second tier in Europe is inferior to the Championship. Ligue 2 is of a pretty decent quality

It's definitely inferior to the championship though! Mind you if he does what he did in those YouTube videos few goalkeepers will be able to stop him
  • Options

dickplumb said:

I heard we asked the question about possibility of loan for bamford from Chelsea

Have you?
    Your missing the point, he said he would have Bamford over Delort. I was making the point that you can't compare unless you have seen both play.

So in answer to your question, no I have not seen him play. That is why I shall wait to see him play before I decide who I would prefer. I hope that has cleared things up?
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

Have you?
    Your missing the point, he said he would have Bamford over Delort. I was making the point that you can't compare unless you have seen both play.

So in answer to your question, no I have not seen him play. That is why I shall wait to see him play before I decide who I would prefer. I hope that has cleared things up?
    Wrong end of the metaphorical stick.
  • Options

Source?

pretty sure MummysLittleSoldier is in the know. Can't remember why though.

Is he mummy tells him everything.
  • Options
    Seems fairly straightforward to me. I have'nt seen them play either, so I'll sit here with Dick till I see some evidence. Meanwhile I'm happy Delort signed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Delort was at the Valley today. He will wear the number 9 shirt and the signing will be announced tomorrow. The move will definitely be going through

Colin1961 won't be best pleased with you for this scoup.
  • Options
    @Atletico - can you now finally admit that Delort was one of the players you have eluding to as one of two potential new signings? Surely it is a done deal now isn't it and everything will be announced on the OS tomorrow?
  • Options

His old man has posted a very bizarre video of a song, asking all the Charlton fans to sing it for him.

It is hideous!

I still prefer Kumbaya Delort........
    If he comes to Charlton I am singing that.
  • Options
    Is anyone else just not bothered any more? Honestly hope he signs for no one. Him, his dad and his agent have been playing too many games for my liking, one good season in ligue 2 doesn't make you world class
  • Options

Is anyone else just not bothered any more? Honestly hope he signs for no one. Him, his dad and his agent have been playing too many games for my liking, one good season in ligue 2 doesn't make you world class

Yawn, what games have they been playing then?
  • Options

Delort was at the Valley today. He will wear the number 9 shirt and the signing will be announced tomorrow. The move will definitely be going through

Colin1961 won't be best pleased with you for this scoup.

Doubt he'll even notice. He'll just say the same thing in a couple of hours as if he said it first.
    Was going to say he'll pass it off as his own elsewhere.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

What on earth are you on about? What games? All of the 'games' have existed solely in our sad heads.
    Do I really need to explain?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Another thing you have posted that I don't agree with. We are getting a bargain if he is World class at 2.5 M. Yes I am bothered if he signs for us, because hopefully it will make our squad stronger. What a shock his Dad trying to get him the best deal he can, whatever is he thinking?

• Options

Strange.
  • Options
    Why would Delort have any sort of loyalty to us before he joins from France, he has probably barely heard of most teams in the division? He can do what he wants to get the best deal and best team he wants and hopefully eventually its us.
  • Options
    It seems as if even if he signs we are a stepping stone for him. Actually I'll accept that if he helps us win. If he is happy to get spectacular youtube goals whilst we continually lose 2-1 0r 3-1 then I'd rather not have him.
    Looks to have a lot of skilful ball control judging by youtube which is all I have seen of him, anyway it is RD's money to spend how he wants.
    Anybody know the latest season ticket total sales?
  • Options

sam3110 said:

What on earth are you on about? What games? All of the 'games' have existed solely in our sad heads.
    Do I really need to explain?
    Yes please.
  • Options
    We seem to be getting a bit lost here. I feel the only players who are going to show any loyalty to us are either those who can't have a better career elsewhere because of their limitations, or who come here as a career move, love the atmosphere of positivity, support and general joie de vivre around the place and can't bring themselves to leave. Who knows, he may come to belong to the second category...
  • Options
    Do we really want the type of player content with mid-table Championship?! use us as a launchpad by getting us promoted....ill have some of that
  • Options
    Love that he is questioning his loyalty before he has even joined us. I am personally outraged, he should train with the U21's immediately!

Or preferably just sign on the dotted line, play well and I couldn't care less. All players have ambitions, that's what a supposed 5 year deal is for, now the club would theoretically hold the power.
  • Options
    Reminds me of Darren Bent. Scored loads of goals for us but was soon off once real money was on the table. B'stard ;0)

Welcome Andy. Knock em dead mon fils
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!