Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    BREAKING NEWS. CHARLTON have just signed two Chinese players. a winger and a striker. called u Wang em over and I Wang em in
  • Options
    Hahaha! Funny to read Leeds fans messages on @AndyDelort9. Shows how desperate they are. Why has he turned down sleeping giants?
    Well Leeds are gonna be sleeping a long, long time and we are going to be challenging for promotion I believe. Even if the move falls through we are beginning to show our intentions!
    COYR!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Leeds are set to sign Nile Ranger instead of Delort

match made in heaven
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Leeds are set to sign Nile Ranger instead of Delort

• Options
    Yo Paulie..
  • Options
    FR: Delort - "Fee and personal terms agreed with Sheffield Wednesday. awaiting the takeover process completing before the move goes through".

You've got to love the cheeky northern monkeys.
  • Options

BREAKING NEWS. CHARLTON have just signed two Chinese players. a winger and a striker. called u Wang em over and I Wang em in

OK. Thanks for letting us know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

hi guys apparently a newspaper in france is saying we're signing delort, i think it's called L'equipe

But WTF do they know ? It is a rag puiblished by some spotty kid in his bedroom
  • Options
    Still think we need a Right footed Right Midfielder, not sure who is about though.
  • Options
    A French mate of mine thinks that we would be paying way over the odds for Delort at 3m euros - one good season in a league that is much slower and less bruising than ours.
  • Options

Still think we need a Right footed Right Midfielder, not sure who is about though.

Bahebeck?

Beckham?

Churchinho? (well he sure aint getting a game up front)

• Options
    Nadou said:

A French mate of mine thinks that we would be paying way over the odds for Delort at 3m euros - one good season in a league that is much slower and less bruising than ours.

Funny French mate of mine who supports Lyon would of loved him there reckons he's a good player
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

Nadou said:

Funny French mate of mine who supports Lyon would of loved him there reckons he's a good player
    I have no friends but the voices in my head tell me he will do just fine because I have seen the You Tube videos and have formed my own opinion based on what I have seen

• Options
    DeeBee said:

Nadou said:

My French mate said he wasnt sure about him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I spoke to Yann and he said Delort is better than him
  • Options
    Meanwhile, my French maid says he's tres brilliant.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I spoke to Yann and he said Delort is better than him Delort est meilleur que lui

• Options
    I was asking for trouble with that one
  • Options
    Where's BIG_ROB when you need him and his Frenchyness?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I spoke to Yann and he said Delort is better than him Delort est meilleur que lui

Il aurait dit , "Delort est meilleur que moi"!
  • Options
    My French palace hating friend said 'When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think that sardines will be thrown into the sea.' - I think that means he is good
  • Options
    How much have we allegedly spent on players this summer if the Delort deal goes through?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!