Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• I wonder how the standard liege fans feel..... Shame
  • Thank goodness it's been far too long since we've been linked with a Belgian.
  • noticed it has been mentioned on twitter on @transfer_news24 which is dedicated to the championship, they are normally very accurate as well, they have said Charlton are close to signing Tours striker Andy Delort in a €3m deal

Have you been stuck down a well mate?
    I put that message on there 35 minutes after the posted it, not that long, I could not do it straight away was a bit busy, its a little thing called work mate, add to that not one person has mentioned that twitter page, which I only did because as I said its reliable, probably more reliable than a French newspaper no one has heard off
    I appear to have touched a nerve with my light hearted jibe, my sincerest apologies.

That said I have heard of L'Equipe. It is the biggest sports newspaper in France, comparable to that of Marca in Spain, so I'd argue that it may be somewhat more reliable.
  • edited August 2014

noticed it has been mentioned on twitter on @transfer_news24 which is dedicated to the championship, they are normally very accurate as well, they have said Charlton are close to signing Tours striker Andy Delort in a €3m deal

I put that message on there 35 minutes after the posted it, not that long, I could not do it straight away was a bit busy, its a little thing called work mate, add to that not one person has mentioned that twitter page, which I only did because as I said its reliable, probably more reliable than a French newspaper no one has heard off
    don't get it, Someone made a comment to me so I responded, now you are saying Handbags, seriously you have gone onto google wasted your time uploading a picture, how about you get a life
    Sorry mate. Lighten up, eh.
  • noticed it has been mentioned on twitter on @transfer_news24 which is dedicated to the championship, they are normally very accurate as well, they have said Charlton are close to signing Tours striker Andy Delort in a €3m deal

I appear to have touched a nerve with my light hearted jibe, my sincerest apologies.

That said I have heard of L'Equipe. It is the biggest sports newspaper in France, comparable to that of Marca in Spain, so I'd argue that it may be somewhat more reliable.
    you never touched a nerve as I said in the above post where the guy with no life keeps posting the same picture, Yours was just a comment, and I responded to it how anyone would of done
  • Now you are both getting a bit handbags !!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2014
  • edited August 2014
  • Fucks sake I'm meant to be working will he just hurry up and sign
  • edited August 2014
  • My name is "SCABBYHORSE" i am an F5holic, paulie is angry, im worried the place is falling to pieces, please help me.

don't get it, Someone made a comment to me so I responded, now you are saying Handbags, seriously you have gone onto google wasted your time uploading a picture, how about you get a life
    LOL'z
  • My name is "SCABBYHORSE" i am an F5holic, paulie is angry, im worried the place is falling to pieces, please help me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI3sVuH7rms

you never touched a nerve as I said in the above post where the guy with no life keeps posting the same picture, Yours was just a comment, and I responded to it how anyone would of done
    You really don't help yourself........

• Sponsored links:

• Hahhaa you think a twitter account run by a teenager from his bedroom is more reliable than te French newspaper L'Equipe.

I often wonder if you and Nathan prior are the same people

you think an account with over 18,000 followers, over 4,000 tweets and has been mentioned many times but the official verified Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet account as a must follow for the latest transfer news, is really just a teenager in his bedroom LOL do some research before you comment
  • you think an account with over 18,000 followers, over 4,000 tweets and has been mentioned many times but the official verified Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet account as a must follow for the latest transfer news, is really just a teenager in his bedroom LOL do some research before you comment

How do you research on who runs a transfer news twitter account, exactly?

You take every twitter account and even newspapers story with a pinch of salt, there's a lot of chinese whispers involved
  • edited August 2014
  • I would never wish to inflame anything but

Winners in readers-per-copy are left-wing daily Liberation (7.9 readers), sports paper L’Equipe (7.3.) and quality paper Le Monde (6.1 readers). Sports papers usually have a high number of readers per copy – with Liberation and Le Monde we are probably dealing with “wishful reading” by respondents.
  • you think an account with over 18,000 followers, over 4,000 tweets and has been mentioned many times but the official verified Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet account as a must follow for the latest transfer news, is really just a teenager in his bedroom LOL do some research before you comment

You take every twitter account and even newspapers story with a pinch of salt, there's a lot of chinese whispers involved
    but you can tell when something is official and something is run by a teenager in his room as GJ put it

and if he had looked at the account and see its followers and that the official sky bet accounts have endorsed it more than once its easy to see it is a real account with real information

Atletico, you can end all this with a swing of your sword. Let these men go home to their wives.. Tell us whether it's bloody Delort!!!
  • edited August 2014

you think an account with over 18,000 followers, over 4,000 tweets and has been mentioned many times but the official verified Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet account as a must follow for the latest transfer news, is really just a teenager in his bedroom LOL do some research before you comment

but you can tell when something is official and something is run by a teenager in his room as GJ put it

and if he had looked at the account and see its followers and that the official sky bet accounts have endorsed it more than once its easy to see it is a real account with real information
    You see, this has got me intrigued. So I had a quick look at the account, and I smell a rat. Now I've noticed that the account favourites the endorsement it gets, all of which seem to be from unofficial sources, similar to the account itself.

Now I'm no expert but I feel as though the account would at the least favourite an endorsement from someone as reputable Sky Bet, or an account of a similar stature.

https://twitter.com/Transfer_News24/favorites

EDIT: FYI I'm having a very slow work day.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!