Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• How can he be in advanced talks if a price hasn't been agreed yet?

And he's not here to have those "talks"
  • Right this rumour is now becoming tedious, I want a new one to ponder and over think every possible nuance.
  • Who would he replace in the XI? Tucudean or Vetokele?
  • Dunno, but imagine having three good strikers in the squad. Hasn't happened since....well, ever.
  • edited August 2014
    I don't think I've ever cared about someone I've never heard of before yesterday so much. Guess it turns out all these foreign footy articles aren't hilariously mistranslated and we do in fact lust for his signing.

I need a scrub down.
  • edited August 2014
    Surely if QPR really want him then he's their player.
  • It looks like its just between us and Brentford...

http://labottegadelcalciofilo.com/2014/08/04/news-on-sorensen-and-delort/

Leeds are definitely not interested
  • edited August 2014
    TravHouse said:

It looks like its just between us and Brentford...

If that turned out to be the case then I would hope that he's ours then. Don't care what anyone says, a player shouldn't be choosing Griffin Park over the valley.
  • TravHouse said:

It looks like its just between us and Brentford...

If that turned out to be the case then I would hope that he's ours then. Don't care what anyone says, a
    The journalist who just tweeted that, Emanuele Giulianelli, is 100% official and just came off a phone call with Leeds director Nicola Salerno who confirmed he is not a target.

I don't want to get my hopes up but....
  • How can he be in advanced talks if a price hasn't been agreed yet?

He can if his Club has given him permission to do so. Happens a lot while Clubs are haggling over a fee, or the way a fee is to be paid, especially if they are close and feel a deal can be done.

• Sponsored links:

• Seems strange he is training with Tours if a fee has been agreed. Suggests something up with the deal?
  • Someone on ITTV is saying that the deal is dead in the water due to a sticking point on the deal between us and Tours
  • Someone on ITTV is saying that the deal is dead in the water due to a sticking point on the deal between us and Tours

Is it Reams?

I'm beginning to think us Leeds and Brentford are being to get more money out of QPR! Delort is sounding a bit up himself if you ask me
  • WSS said:

Someone on ITTV is saying that the deal is dead in the water due to a sticking point on the deal between us and Tours

Is it Reams?
    Nah, someone with a whole 8 posts to their name.
  • Chill out all. He definitely might be coming so we can all sleep easy now. Night night.
  • Enjoyed that. Our man signed yet?
  • More chance of signing Andy De Le Tour or his sister Francis
  • colin1961 said:

Brentford set to announce new striker before the weekend.........cant be can it.
    Well he was back in France today training with his club, but he is not our number 1 target.

Really ??? I'm impressed if we have someone higher on our radar than Delort.

• Andy Delorts 'Dad' has deleted a lot of the stuff he has been tweeting today, he has deleted all tweets at Charlton fans including the tweet where he said the Delort deal will be done by the end of this week...the drama continues
  • Sponsored links:

• So to sum up. Seems we have agreed a fee with Tours but not the structure of that deal. Meanwhile they were happy for Andy to travel to London to speak to us. Terms between us and the player have been agreed. According to various reports there is also interest, possibly, or maybe not, from Leeds, Brentford, Boro and Fulham. QPR seems to be a red herring. Andy has returned to France while RD haggles with Tours. Andy may or may not sign later this week but meanwhile we persue other options with Andy not our top target.

Interesting to see how this will eventually play out. My money is on us signing Baldock.
  • edited August 2014
    I heard we asked the question about possibility of loan for bamford from Chelsea
  • edited August 2014
    Dunno why we never made a bid for Harry Arter from Bournemouth.. Brilliant playmaker, creative type that we're lacking, young and would fit that number 8 role perfectly. Plus they bought dan gosling over the summer so arter's become expendable and they're in debt (hence why they sold grabban).. Would have been a great addition..
  • Dunno why we never made a bid for Harry Arter from Bournemouth.. Brilliant playmaker, creative type that we're lacking, young and would fit that number 8 role perfectly. Plus they bought dan gosling over the summer so arter's become expendable and they're in debt (hence why they sold grabban).. Would have been a great addition..

Not in debt, they're owned by a Russian oligarch and received 7.5 million from Southampton selling lallana. They're rolling in it at the moment.

Plus, I don't think arter would be interested in coming back.
  • In the name of his Father......
  • Fed up with all this nonsense now...

Roll on Saturday!!

COYR....
  • @LensoisInTheUSA: Bye bye @AndyDelort9 Que dolor! "Delort, 5 ans à Charlton contre 3 M€ #rclens http://t.co/4WIYcac8hm"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!