Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• PaddyP17 said:

LOOK LOOK HE REPLIED TO MY QUESTION

What was your question?
  • They were after Bamford but apparently he was close to signing for Boro last week. Unless of course.....
  • edited August 2014

PaddyP17 said:

What was your question?
    Est-ce que Andy a venir a Charlton?
  • edited August 2014
    I thought the question was, 'If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?'
  • It's amazing how much excitement can be generated by a striker we'd never heard of.

Last summer, they should have engineered a twitter signing war over Simon Church, in which we battled various clubs, all of which had apparently signed him, only for us to emerge victorious at the end.
  • PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

What was your question?
    Est-ce que Andy a venir a Charlton?
    And I see he answered yes.
  • I wonder what Churchmeister is feeling right now. Do you reckon it's "well I need to be on my toes this season to guarantee a game" or is he on the phone to his agent saying "I need another miracle. Find someone who has never seen me play and convince them I am the second coming of christ - I don't care if it's for Barking Town"
  • Brentford were in for Tommy Smith I think.
  • I remember when we signed Andy Jones. Didn't have a phone, let alone the internet in those days so spent a fortune popping over to the phone box to call club call every hour. Those were the days ... Sigh
  • 20 years ago it wasn't unusual for the you not to know we'd signed someone until they turned out for us on the first day of the season. I remember that happening to me with Mark Robson, I think it was.
  • Sponsored links:

• 134 new posts. 134! And I've been checking all day!
  • nichorob said:

Na that's not him. Funny how he's suddenly becoming active.

The account has been open since March so hasn't been created for windup purposes.
    Again like I said earlier the fake Roland account was created before he bought us and we had fans all over his twitter saying 'spend some cash on us mate' and he was loving it replying to them. That account is more than likely a crazed fan/weirdo.
  • Atletico addick has disappeared anything in the offing?
  • edited August 2014

Atletico addick has disappeared anything in the offing?

He's busy on Twitter trying to tell people he's not Derlot's dad.

Seen earlier being picked up by RD's men for a chat about information leaks..........

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_9SG-zYvPjk

• edited August 2014
    That @PhilHayYEP has said that after speaking with Delort's agent he said "anythings possible with this fu***** deal. Everyone says one thing and then contradicts it"

Delort and his agent obviously playing games.
  • nichorob said:

The account has been open since March so hasn't been created for windup purposes.
    Again like I said earlier the fake Roland account was created before he bought us and we had fans all over his twitter saying 'spend some cash on us mate' and he was loving it replying to them. That account is more than likely a crazed fan/weirdo.
    Thanks Richard.

I'm still lurking and reading, just scared to post on anything on the matters from now, nothing is guaranteed in football and the same applies in transfers. I'm taking a backseat to see what comes of what I know, it's pretty obvious to see though, not many people have a scooby what they are talking about, so much guesswork lol
  • It's amazing how much excitement can be generated by a striker we'd never heard of.

Last summer, they should have engineered a twitter signing war over Simon Church, in which we battled various clubs, all of which had apparently signed him, only for us to emerge victorious at the end.

Nobody is that sad mate
  • Earlier in this never-ending threat someone commented that RD had given Delort an "ultimation" to sign. Does anyone supposedly ITK have any clue when this was/is due to expire because I want to move on with my life now.
  • Sponsored links:

I'm still lurking and reading, just scared to post on anything on the matters from now, nothing is guaranteed in football and the same applies in transfers. I'm taking a backseat to see what comes of what I know, it's pretty obvious to see though, not many people have a scooby what they are talking about, so much guesswork lol
    Huh?
  • nichorob said:

Thanks Richard.
    Could you explain the funny joke you made please?

• It's all been a elaborate smokescreen. We are announcing the signing of Chris Wood tomorrow I reckon!
  • 20 years ago, keeping up with transfer news involved slipping into the local newsagents and trying to have a butchers at the transfer gossip sections of the Sunday People and the News if the Screws before the proprietor tried to make you buy a copy.

As others have said, this is a very strange - not to mention time consuming - way for grown men and women to spend their time. Charlton Life and the other sites soak up enough time as it is but Twitter (which I do avoid) seems to have taken it to another level.

I have had a serious word with myself and am going to wait until tomorrow for the latest bulletin or speculation on this potential signing.
  • Not read through the 147 posts so - have I missed much?
  • Blucher said:

20 years ago, keeping up with transfer news involved slipping into the local newsagents and trying to have a butchers at the transfer gossip sections of the Sunday People and the News if the Screws before the proprietor tried to make you buy a copy.

As others have said, this is a very strange - not to mention time consuming - way for grown men and women to spend their time. Charlton Life and the other sites soak up enough time as it is but Twitter (which I do avoid) seems to have taken it to another level.

I have had a serious word with myself and am going to wait until tomorrow for the latest bulletin or speculation on this potential signing.

Why the fuss? it's exciting, I prefer all the rumours through out the day, rather than one bit of information in the morning paper.
  • nichorob said:

Thanks Richard.
    Could you explain the funny joke you made please?

Sorry Richard.
  • @FLRumours: Leeds United have completed the signing of Andy Delort from French Ligue 2 side Tours for a fee of 1 million. #lufc #leeds #transfergossip
  • _MrDick said:

@FLRumours: Leeds United have completed the signing of Andy Delort from French Ligue 2 side Tours for a fee of 1 million. #lufc #leeds #transfergossip</blockquote

Hmmmm

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!