Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Macronate said:

reams is saying it's done as well.

50/50 chance of being right. Seems to be the logic Reams uses.
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

sorry jumped the gun... wasn't the official twitter :(
    What do you mean by not the official account? I doubt the dad of a ligue 2 player would be verified
    I think he saw a tweet saying we'd signed him and go excited but it wasn't an official Charlton/Tours account.
    No he put Charlton's official twitter account had followed Eric Delort, then noticed it was not @CAFCOfficial
    Eric Delort follows @cafcofficial
    yes we know that

@Travhouse put that Charlton's official twitter started following Eric Delort
    then he noticed it was not @CAFCOfficial and said he jumped the gun as it was not the official page
  • Well I'm seeing some Leeds guy on twitter who seems to have a decent following saying he's off to us, Leeds were never in for him and was always us or Brentford. He is @InTheKop if anyone fancies looking through his tweets.

Seriously. 9 Vacant. 2 decent reportings of him being at the valley, we've been told we're signing two more, his 'dad' following us on twitter. So much pointing towards us right now.

If we get him, twitter is going to be the tits for a couple of days.
  • Macronate said:

yeah, see two posts above yours

are they the same person then?

• Macronate said:

50/50 chance of being right. Seems to be the logic Reams uses.

Well I'm seeing some Leeds guy on twitter who seems to have a decent following saying he's off to us, Leeds were never in for him and was always us or Brentford. He is @InTheKop if anyone fancies looking through his tweets.

Seriously. 9 Vacant. 2 decent reportings of him being at the valley, we've been told we're signing two more, his 'dad' following us on twitter. So much pointing towards us right now.

If we get him, twitter is going to be the tits for a couple of days minutes.

• Who is Reams??
  • Reams said maybe another signing also.
  • Well I'm seeing some Leeds guy on twitter who seems to have a decent following saying he's off to us, Leeds were never in for him and was always us or Brentford. He is @InTheKop if anyone fancies looking through his tweets.

Leeds fan now saying that Cellino has stated Delort IS an option.

This is comical.
  • Sponsored links:

• Watch This guy turn out to be Ade akinbiyis long lost cousin. Let's all jizz ourselves when he's just banged in his third against Wigan in a few weeks (if he even signs)
  • Delort is an anagram of 'chortled' (if you add the ch) which is what an internet wind up merchant is doing right now.
  • Who is Reams??

Not who he thinks he is, that's for sure.

Leeds fan now saying that Cellino has stated Delort IS an option.

This is comical.
    Oh ffs, just seen. What are the chances of their club owner just sitting in the pub though while Leeds have business to do. Can't see that.
  • Nobody has posted for 6 minutes. Are you all on the way to the unveiling?
  • Nobody has posted for 6 minutes. Are you all on the way to the unveiling?

We've gone to the ground to throw eggs and tomatoes at him for having the audacity to speak to Leeds and Sheff Wendy

• I bet he runs out of the training ground main entrance for a photo with the sign, trips over the dodgy step, falls over and breaks his ankle... It just wouldn't be Charlton otherwise.
  • His dad is replying to tweets...

Some Leeds fans abusing him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton twitter account keep tweeting and getting my hopes up.
  • edited August 2014

Charlton twitter account keep tweeting and getting my hopes up.

Same I get notifications and every time they tweet my heart jumps, then I notice its just about season tickets
  • Unlucky Paulie.
  • TravHouse said:

His dad is replying to tweets...

I am not on twitter but can someone just ask if Andy is coming to Charlton??
  • TravHouse said:

I just have... he has confirmed that he is Andys dad (for what its worth)
  • edited August 2014
    How can people take this Eric Delort apparently Andy's dad to be real, he's only got 25 followers ? Looks a fake
  • Charlton twitter account keep tweeting and getting my hopes up.

Same I get notifications and every time the tweet my heart jumps, then I notice its just about season tickets
    Yup. Just a hunch but when they announced the other signings they were very active with their tweets, this could be the build up hopefully.
  • Cafc twitter going mad saying we got him.
  • This bloke better be good after all this fuss made about him.
  • TravHouse said:

Good idea; have just done so...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!