Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Now becoming a who dunnit - love it, better than mid summer murders.
  • edited August 2014
  • As said, the same guy (profile picture) has a facebook profile and his cover photo is of him, Andy Delort and his missus.

It is him.

I know that's him (again not guaranteed though) but we just got told his Dad followed CAFC on twitter who could be a fake account. There is no link to his fb account from twitter or vice versa from what I can see other than his picture (again can be faked).

I don't see how a fb account using the same pic proves his twitter account is real? Or that it's even his Dad on fb. You'd be amazed what people do to get a reaction online. Have you watched catfish?

Edit: It's not the same pic just similar.
    That's a fair point. I was going to say that you would have to be pretty sad to parody a footballers Dad.

But then again, who knows?
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit. People on the internet can be so strange when it comes to faking people. Although I do agree this is far a less likely faking than that of a attractive looking girl or an actual celeb etc.
  • TravHouse said:

sorry jumped the gun... wasn't the official twitter :(
  • edited August 2014
    It used to be so much less stressful when a small column in the Evening News announced the signing of a player.
  • TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

got my hopes up then
  • Done deal to us Andy is.

source?

Source?
  • Sponsored links:

• reams is saying it's done as well.
  • naffing ridiculous a week never herd of this guy now checking every 30 mins to see if we have got him !!

Love it!
  • naffing ridiculous a week never herd of this guy now checking every 30 mins to see if we have got him !!

30 minutes you are lucky, I wished I could go 30 minutes without checking
  • TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

What do you mean by not the official account? I doubt the dad of a ligue 2 player would be verified
  • colin1961 said:

I understand deal as been done welcome Andy

When? Where? How?
  • TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

What do you mean by not the official account? I doubt the dad of a ligue 2 player would be verified
    I think he saw a tweet saying we'd signed him and go excited but it wasn't an official Charlton/Tours account.
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

I think he saw a tweet saying we'd signed him and go excited but it wasn't an official Charlton/Tours account.
    Oh ok, Reams has said it's a done deal so let's hope so!
  • colin1961 said:

I understand deal as been done welcome Andy

Good work.

• se9addick said:

TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

No he put Charlton's official twitter account had followed Eric Delort, then noticed it was not @CAFCOfficial
  • Welcome once again andy
  • I'm confused. Is it safe to welcome Andy or not?
  • se9addick said:

TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

No he put Charlton's official twitter account had followed Eric Delort, then noticed it was not @CAFCOfficial
    Eric Delort follows @cafcofficial
  • Paulie have you asked your nan what she thinks?
  • Macronate said:

reams is saying it's done as well.

yeah, see two posts above yours

• Ive not been this excited since we loaned Reuben Agboola in 1986.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!