Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Having sold McCormack for a vast fee, Leeds have an urgent requirement for a replacement, and I imagine money to play with...

The important thing is will he live in the centre of Leeds and what is his birthdate.

We have no chance if these stack up
  • colin1961 said:

Talks still ongoing at 11am . But looks like his agent and club trying to play us off against other clubs ... Been told we have given them a deadline or we go elsewhere !!
    This as come from our physio team at the training ground
    The player was at the hotel in Canary Wharf last night ...

Is Roland Duchatelet the new Simon Jordan? Credit to him for this stance.
  • colin1961 said:

Talks still ongoing at 11am . But looks like his agent and club trying to play us off against other clubs ... Been told we have given them a deadline or we go elsewhere !!

I don't like the sound of that, why give an ultimatum for a player we need and other clubs want. No harm done for them if Charlton give a final offer not good enough. Really want us to go out and get this guy. Delort and maybe a centre attacking mid and I'll be completely confident going into the next season.

Let's see if Reams gets his info right.

• colin1961 said:

I don't like the sound of that, why give an ultimatum for a player we need and other clubs want. No harm done for them if Charlton give a final offer not good enough. Really want us to go out and get this guy. Delort and maybe a centre attacking mid and I'll be completely confident going into the next season.

But with no ultimatum we may not get him anyway, and will have wasted time on him when we could pursue other options.
  • @shootmagazine 1m
    #LUFC are set to beat #CAFC to the signing of FC Tours striker Andy Delort - http://bit.ly/1s49Q0d pic.twitter.com/kuoCF6bYkY
  • Just a quick question, why would the physios have been informed on all this?

Well, they work there and I assume that the same as any work place, people talk and news gets around.
  • @shootmagazine 1m
    #LUFC are set to beat #CAFC to the signing of FC Tours striker Andy Delort - http://bit.ly/1s49Q0d pic.twitter.com/kuoCF6bYkY

Didn't want him anyway ;-)
  • Chrispy51 said:

colin1961 said:

But with no ultimatum we may not get him anyway, and will have wasted time on him when we could pursue other options.
    There is literally no point in giving an ultimatum if there's a handful of clubs interested though. I doubt he has any feelings for the clubs mentioned so he doesn't care where he goes and nor does his club. Ultimatums should be used in different circumstances. They've named their price and I'm sure someone else will match it if not us.

So they can prepare the Medical?
  • Sponsored links:

So they can prepare the Medical?
    Yes makes sense.

• It feels like Leeds are going to be the ones to sign him now. Although considering all of the crap that gets spoken during transfer windows on social media who knows. Last night I was reading how Leeds were one of the only clubs not interested in this geezer.
  • @shootmagazine 1m

read the article, they know less than us

• @shootmagazine 1m

read the article, they know less than us

I know, it says that they haven't even agreed a fee with his club.
  • The fact remains we were prepared to drop in excess of a million pounds on this fella so I dare say he has been scouted and is a good player. I'd rather not be beaten to him by dirty Leeds but que sera sera.

Perhaps this is the time for @Atletico Addick‌ to come out of the woodwork and tell us, in true Bob Marley style, not to worry and that every little ting is gonna be alright
  • So how long is it before the abuse starts getting thrown at this guy if he does go elsewhere? The thin line between love and hate
  • So how long is it before the abuse starts getting thrown at this guy if he does go elsewhere? The thin line between love and hate

I've been flicking through the yellow pages for a hitman.
  • Athletico, are your two rumours still in the pipeline?

Don't need names as I respect your promise but with all this crazy business with Delort,I would like to know that at least one other signing is available to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• what does "joining tours" mean?
  • Tours are taking our physios!
  • colin1961 said:

Leeds deny any interest in the player mind you this as come from their chairman !!
    So it's between us , Brentford and QPR

I thought it had specifically been mentioned that he wasn't going to QPR, or am I thinking of someone else ?
  • colin1961 said:

Leeds deny any interest in the player mind you this as come from their chairman !!
    So it's between us , Brentford and QPR

I'm more worried about Leeds still. Doubt QPR need him and just can't see him going Brentford. Can't take another day of this tbf, been on edge ever since AA said we're getting two new players, it's tragic.
  • colin1961 said:

If true it sounds like the right tactic.

Think I'm respecting RD more and more. We want the player but surely there comes a point when enough is enough. We don't have time for these games with the neww season on the horizon and if this falls through we still need a couple of players
  • News of a transfer that has actually gone through - Navas signs for Real. Maybe this frees Casillas up for a loan move to the valley?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!