Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Remember Izale McLeod looked good before we signed him.

Out of interest, has Bob worked with Delort before?
  • If he has a good YouTube video he must be quality...

Unless he ends up at dirty l**d's.
  • Would be a great signing. I can't see him pushing Church out of the team yet though. Maybe the prospect of playing with Simon will clinch the signing for us #idol
  • Church must be getting nervous with all these striking options signing up. He has really been banging them in in pre-seas........oh!
  • edited August 2014
    I disregard the constant reference to YouTube clips. Ever since i saw a video of my mate spray the ball 50 yards only to chest it down himself to the tune of dizzee rascal, I have had no choice but to put my trust in Big Bob and the scouts.
  • Set to sign on a 4 year deal with us.

source?

source?
    Leeds guy on twitter, i know not totally reliable but he seems to know his stuff. Also is sure Delort has not been at Elland Road at all.
  • If he does come then are we shipping out either Church or Piggot? Would have thought we'd only need 4 strikers, especially considering we'll be playing 1 up top for some of the season. Considering Bobs love of the Pig, could our soft footed Welshman be off to ply his gentle touch elsewhere?
  • I don't know what his username was before but apparently it's been changed in the last day to add 9 on the end. We have/had a vacant 9. Oooooooooooooooooooooooh
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds have given Matt Smith the number 9 shirt already.
  • Bye bye spongefoot Simon
  • Really hope we get him over the 'mighty' Leeds.
  • Bye bye spongefoot Simon

This makes me happy. Very happy.

Nice enough guy but more frustrating than Paul Benson with his inability to jump. We have progressed beyond people who work hard and are now in need of a touch of quality

• Swisdom said:

Bye bye spongefoot Simon

This makes me happy. Very happy.

Nice enough guy but more frustrating than Paul Benson with his inability to jump. We have progressed beyond people who work hard and are now in need of a touch of quality

Don't throw the party just yet, we don't know what's happening with him
  • Ok now he's just retweeted a Leeds fan....
  • Delort has just retweeted WeAreLeedsMOT3

Leeds United target @AndyDelort9

#LUFC

Its anyones guess right now.
  • OH NO HE'S RETWEETED A LEEDS ACCOUNT IT'S OFF IT'S OFF
  • Talal said:

Ok now he's just retweeted a Leeds fan....

player
  • Bollox, although found this tweet interesting:I asked Cellino about Delort recently. He said no chance, wasn't someone he wanted. But we'll see. #lufc
  • Sponsored links:

• He is loving all this! I'm not lol.
  • colin1961 said:

Ok let's move on to our next target who is the left winger / playmaker that we want to sign ?

Come on Colin, you must know who it is.
  • Hes probably a pile of steaming dog turd anyway.
  • So its clearly not a done deal then, otherwise he would not have retweeted Leeds.
  • What is the significance of "retweeting Leeds"?
  • I think we should just fuck him off,

He starting to wind me up thinking its all a game retweeting crap on twitter

He needs a reality check, he is playing in the French 2nd division, had ONE good year, no one has shown any real interest in him until now and also its bottom half ( last season) championship clubs chasing him.

This is Andy derlot for crying out loud, not Thierry Henry.
  • What is the significance of "retweeting Leeds"?

kind of means he's endorsing what's being said, in a way.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!