Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• I for one @Atletico Addick‌ can't wait to see Heskey in a charlton kit either!
  • cafc4life said:

Just heard we've signed Darren purse on a three year deal. New number 9. I didn't tell you that though

I for one @Atletico Addick‌ can't wait to see Heskey in a charlton kit either!

What a coincidence this is with your usernames, on the same minute.. haha.

r.e. Heskey, he should link up well with our new number 9 Fernando Doesn't Scorres.
  • Wasn't yann from Ligue 2? Think he'll be a good signing... But for who?

Also, lol, reams contradicting himself, the bloke does that on a daily basis on that message board
  • Either way, I think an announcement will be made Mon/Tues.
  • colin1961 said:

BREAKING : Reports in France saying Tours striker Andy Delort has agreed personal terms with #LUFC

So he has agreed personal terms with us and Leeds? I guess it now comes down to how much we are willing to offer?

Come on RD! Let's get this one over the line.
  • cafc4life said:

Just heard we've signed Darren purse on a three year deal. New number 9. I didn't tell you that though

I for one @Atletico Addick‌ can't wait to see Heskey in a charlton kit either!

What a coincidence this is with your usernames, on the same minute.. haha.

r.e. Heskey, he should link up well with our new number 9 Fernando Doesn't Scorres.
    Think it's time for a username change on here!
  • honestly would be underwhelmed by this signing, looks like another reza to me

Seriously! The couple of vids on YouTube show him as so much more. Strength, pace, finishing not to mention a shit load of passion when he scores. Him and Vetokele could be awesome and very much an unknown quantity

• BREAKING : Reports in France saying Tours striker Andy Delort has agreed personal terms with #CAFC
  • we don't know if the other possibly 'real' next signings are in fact better than him...
  • colin1961 said:

BREAKING : Reports in France saying Tours striker Andy Delort has agreed personal terms with #LUFC

If he goes to that horrible club he's made a huge mistake IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• Im excited but not sure why, as until this morning had never heard of him.

Would be nice to sign a quality player under the noses of Leeds too.
  • yes but that's his fault!
  • Welcome to @CAFCofficial @AndyDelort9 - Brilliant addition to the squad. #cafc
  • well there you go.
  • Charlton have finalised a deal for Andy Delort and a fee has been agreed with Tours. #CAFC
  • How true is this
  • From a French account on twitter, I think it's just a fan but it's someone who might know over there, basically says all of the clubs who were in for him and that we won to sign him.
  • Montpellier, Rennes, Lens, St Étienne, Schalke 04, Atlético Madrid. Et le grand gagnant pour Andy Delort serait Charlton. LOL. #Mercato
  • Sponsored links:

• Watch "ANDY DELORT /9/ Tours /// Skills Dribbling Assist…" on YouTube
    ANDY DELORT /9/ Tours /// Skills Dribbling Assist…: http://youtu.be/Dh672oxP8hI
  • Is that a Leeds shirt ?
  • May have been a false dawn but seems we are close...
  • edited August 2014
    At least we know we will have the pleasure of watching this much talked about fella in action for a team in the championship, no matter what
  • I haven't looked at this thread in a week and absolutely haven't missed anything worth reading. Such a relief to be free.
  • edited August 2014

Montpellier, Rennes, Lens, St Étienne, Schalke 04, Atlético Madrid. Et le grand gagnant pour Andy Delort serait Charlton. LOL. #Mercato

So that's Montpellier, Rennes, Lens, St Étienne, Schalke 04, Atlético Madrid, Fulham, Norwich, Charlton, Leeds, Brentford, Middlesbrough, Southampton and Leicester all linked with him. Have I missed anyone?
  • Yes Barnsley, Derby and Chelsea
  • edited August 2014
    Nicholas said:

Yes Barnsley, Derby and Chelsea

Not forgetting Welling and Dartford
  • and (according to Twitter) he is having a medical at Brighton so you can add the to the list too!

I give up! What will be will be...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!