Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• It still does look like we will be adding a number 8 and 9. Whoever that may be I don't know, but as the new squad numbers are announced, 8 being given to Reza, who is likely on his way out and 9 being left unfilled. Watch this space.

I've been watching this space for quite a while ;o)
  • It still does look like we will be adding a number 8 and 9. Whoever that may be I don't know, but as the new squad numbers are announced, 8 being given to Reza, who is likely on his way out and 9 being left unfilled. Watch this space.

AA do you know who both the players are then? Or if Reza's going..?
  • "Adam Forshaw asks to leave Brentford after club reject bid in excess of £2m from Wigan."

Hopefully should weaken Brentford nicely before our first game.

I do indeed but for the life of me won't be saying the players I know of as I have been sworn to secrecy, and unless something very dramatically changes, he'll be off. That squad number of his I can't see him holding it. Will be very very very shocked if he plays for CAFC again.

I do indeed but for the life of me won't be saying the players I know of as I have been sworn to secrecy, and unless something very dramatically changes, he'll be off. That squad number of his I can't see him holding it. Will be very very very shocked if he plays for CAFC again.
    Brilliant, good news IMO as Reza didn't really look that promising last season for us, but because of his WC performance, we could get good money for him.. Could you say if the players have been mentioned at any point on this forum? Thanks.
  • Andy Delort twitter name is 'andydelort9' so I'm guessing he's the reason we've left 9 free

Ropiest dress sense in football
  • That don't look like the Valley.
  • The question is does he come in higher up the pecking order then igor or lower.. For me deforestation starts behind him but as the season progresses who knows..
  • That don't look like the Valley.

Its at our new stadium in Gravesend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Or maybe he is a replacement for when igor is inevitably snatched up by a premier league club.. ;)
  • The question is does he come in higher up the pecking order then igor or lower.. For me deforestation starts behind him but as the season progresses who knows..

If our new strike force can pull up trees, I am very excited about this season
  • Look like a couple of nobbers!
  • FYI that picture is from France, notice the sign in the background.
  • I'll be delorted if we can snap him up.
  • Hear the word of Delort.
  • Kumbaya Delort, kumbaya...
  • I'm gonna grab the next person to make a terrible pun by delort and curlies
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2014
    'Delort' sounds a bit like 'Defoe'
  • RedMist said:

Delort sounds a bit like Defoe

Has he come through the fabled WHam Academy??

He obviously will have if they ever sign him at any time before he's 45!! ;-)
  • Well if he does it's not going to be before the seasons end...But why would he want to go to another club that's in the division below? :O) ;O) :O)
  • @Smogonthetees: Middlesbrough are due for talks with FC Tours striker Andy Delort. He will cost £1.5m - Talksport
  • TravHouse said:

@Smogonthetees: Middlesbrough are due for talks with FC Tours striker Andy Delort. He will cost £1.5m - Talksport

Bollox, hopefully he'll prefer London.

• TravHouse said:

@Smogonthetees: Middlesbrough are due for talks with FC Tours striker Andy Delort. He will cost £1.5m - Talksport

That's the end of that fun then lol
  • Would seem that the player and his agent are making sure they seriously look at all the options available before committing. Why wouldn't they I suppose.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this one is slipping away.
  • I think you may be right
  • TravHouse said:

Seen as its Talkshite, that means he's 100% already signed for a club that is not Middlesbrough.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!