Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• It is looking like Leeds tbh, last I heard they aren't in debt anymore. They must have more cash to splash as well. Shame.

Edit: Just seen some pic, isn't it a troll? He's even retweeted the pic.

Lots of people from Lens think he's off there too
  • It is looking like Leeds tbh, last I heard they aren't in debt anymore. They must have more cash to splash as well. Shame.

Edit: Just seen some pic, isn't it a troll? He's even retweeted the pic.

11m from Ross McCormack
  • Oh I get it.......his new 'club' is a Club Sandwich.
    He's no Groucho Marx is he, typical shite gallic humour!
    Still 24 goals in 36 games is impressive lets hope he choses us rather than Leeds.
  • Manager from a pub team and chairman who won't use number 17.

Bring your own kit and sandwiches.

no brainer.

• I just translated an article that has been posted that I saw posted on twitter (by 3 accounts) and it basically says that Delort is leaving them and that Athletico never contacted them and it was bollocks.

So it looks like it is between us, Leeds and Brentford. Surely if Southampton wanted him they'd have got him by now and Leicester don't need strikers.
  • Just seen this on twitter. From some French jounalist I think (@SeBlueLion)

@FulhamsFinest @thomasmcilroy @RichCawleySLP Andy Delort (24 goals for Tours FC) set to sign for a London club which is not QPR.
    Fulham?
  • looking at delort's obligatory you tube "best of", he seems a bit of a fancy dan, a la ronaldo...but is he a team player? with charlton type spirit? actually, i wonder when i ask if a player has charlton spirit, whether charlton actually have that longed for spirit still, apart from say a powell/jackson exception?
  • A striker not afraid to mix it. Who knows where the goal is, I'd say he's just what we are after
  • Just seen this on twitter. From some French jounalist I think (@SeBlueLion)

@FulhamsFinest @thomasmcilroy @RichCawleySLP Andy Delort (24 goals for Tours FC) set to sign for a London club which is not QPR.
    Fulham?

Who is Thomas McIlroy?
  • Don't have a clue. Just saw someone who looked reasonably reliable with news and thought I'd share
  • Sponsored links:

• Delort has been on Leeds' radar all summer. They thought they were close to getting him a week or two ago but that speculation cooled.
  • Surely if we were close to wrapping up some deals bob would have said today.

He has previously been open to say that he is close to securing some players
  • would be very happy with delort, atletico, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Leeds have all been certain he had signed for them (or at least their fans have) would be a very interesting deal if it comes off!
  • edited August 2014
    Swisdom said:

There's a Leeds bloke on twitter claiming he's assed his medical there and a £6m fee is agreed

https://twitter.com/LufcTalez

This is the only place I can see claiming the 6m fee and a completed medical. The account was started two days ago and has 46 tweets.
  • Swisdom said:

There's a Leeds bloke on twitter claiming he's assed his medical there and a £6m fee is agreed

https://twitter.com/LufcTalez

This is the only place I can see claiming the 6m fee and a completed medical. The account was started two days ago and has 46 tweets.
    Have a ganders through the comments on his tweets, the guy is full of shit, Leeds fans abusing him. I've read from a few places (twitters and blogs/articles) that the club he was/is at were asking for 5mill and the price was putting people off, so they halved their demands. He's worth about the same price as Igor from what I've seen. I still think Leeds are the most likely to sign him, I'm finding it hard to believe he was at the Valley yesterday and agreed terms. Find out soon enough I guess.

• If nick powell and Delort are the 2 players that AA was talking about, then our squad will be very, very exciting this season. If the team get a good understanding early on I seriously think we could challenge top 10.
  • Why can't we have the pull to get this player we signed Vetokele didn't we!!
  • edited August 2014
    imageSome joker has put Andy Delort as being in charlton playing squad on wiki
  • Sponsored links:

• Some joker has put Andy Delort as being in charlton playing squad on wiki

It was Delort himself who did it ;-)
  • A Leeds journalist on twitter has said that the Delort deal is definitely off..
  • TravHouse said:

A Leeds journalist on twitter has said that the Delort deal is definitely off..

For us or them ?

• TravHouse said:

For us or them ?

For them sorry...

This is after a press conference with their chairman apparently
  • TravHouse said:

TravHouse said:

For us or them ?

For them sorry...

This is after a press conference with their chairman apparently
    Well that is at least encouraging and has made me feel a bit better than I did before going off to bed last night when all signs pointed to him joining Leeds.

Does anyone know how genuine the "French journos" tweet is suggesting that Delort is going to a London club not QPR ?

• If he does sign let's hope he is not a "one season wonder". His record prior to last season is hardly prolific.

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2008–2009 Ajaccio 0 (0)
    2009–2010 Nîmes 4 (0)
    2010–2013 Ajaccio 46 (6)
    2012 → Metz (loan) 13 (1)
    2013–2014 Tours 36 (24)
    National team
    2009 France (beach) (5)
    2011 France Under 20's 1 (0)
    * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 August 2013.
  • Leeds Fans showing their true colours on twitter. Worse than the massives.
  • Gudmundsson has said his number is definitely number 7, meaning this number 8 and there abouts is more than likely a number 9.
  • Leeds Fans showing their true colours on twitter. Worse than the massives.

How so ?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!