Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Bubble said:

He was at the club yesterday and the has agreed personal terms.
    Norwich and Brentford are interested also

Are you referring to Delort?
    Have we offered enough money?
    How do you know all this?
  • Swisdom said:

Bubble said:

Where is Athletico when you need him? ;-)
  • The team sheet for the Pompey game shows that no one in the squad has the number 9 shirt...

• I wonder if we will go back in for one of the strikers wendies had on loan :s

Also hope a certain team from down sarf don't put a bid in for one of our defenders.
  • Leicester and Southampton have previously been interested in Delort as well.
  • Bubble said:

Swisdom said:

Bubble said:

Yes,
    Personal terms are agreed
    I'm not going to go into detail, but I'm not trying to bullshit people, he was at Charlton yesterday with Bob, Katrien and his advisers
    We will see, you haven't offered any info like this before have you ?
  • I'm assuming your not telling porkies Bubble.

So is this a done deal and do you have any idea about the number 8 were supposed to be signing?
  • I can't believe we haven't bid for Stevie May, available for 800,000 apparently and on his way to Rotherham.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm assuming your not telling porkies Bubble.

So is this a done deal and do you have any idea about the number 8 were supposed to be signing?

Ok, I'm not saying it's a done deal, he was at the club yesterday and personal terms were agreed, other clubs are interested Norwich and Brentford

I'm not sure this even relates to AA posts about 2 players coming in and I don't know any info on anyone else incoming
  • It may sound stupid without seeing him play but I hope it gets done soon, he can't be bad with the number of clubs looking at him.
  • Just seen it mentioned somewhere else that Delort was at the Valley yesterday so hopefully you're both right.
  • Just seen it mentioned somewhere else that Delort was at the Valley yesterday so hopefully you're both right.

where was the other place ?
  • CAFC picks.
  • Which probably read it online or on here.

Next
  • dickplumb said:

CAFC picks.

Indeed, but it was Ketts that said it tbf.

• No he didn't, Ketts who posts on that site has got connections at the Club.
  • Not too sure on Ketts, he has said stuff before that hasn't turned out true. However he knows more then us and he's been right sometimes so I guess we just take his word for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Now that would be a signing. I'll be honest didn't know anything about him until today but i've had a look around for a bit and watched some videos and I feel I know/seen enough. 5'11, Strength, can flick on, hold the ball, cross it in, finisher and he's flashy. I'll be absolutely fuming if someone like Brentford signed him over us.

he is highly thought of and a lot of fans seem to want him at their club. Really hope that's one of the two AA was on about and hope Bubble is spot on.
  • There's a poster on ITTV who posts bits and bobs but sometimes it just doesn't quite come off - however he is more ITK than anyone else. What I'm saying is sometimes things just don't happen even when it's signed, sealed & delivered
  • Looking at France Football, apparently Atletico Madrid want him and have offered 3.5 million euros for him but 5 million euros is the amount required.
  • The Atletico Chairman has rubbished reports of them being interested in him apparently..
  • edited August 2014
    From twitter
    @EGP07: Facebook Officiel Andy Delort
    8 min ·

Après une longue période d'attente, vous connaitrez le nouveau club d'Andy à 21h45 !
    Apparently He's announcing his new team at 21:45

There's a Leeds bloke on twitter claiming he's assed his medical there and a £6m fee is agreed
  • Would have thought it was up to the club to announce a new player not the other way around. In any case I hope it's us and not Leeds.
  • Swisdom said:

There's a poster on ITTV who posts bits and bobs but sometimes it just doesn't quite come off - however he is more ITK than anyone else. What I'm saying is sometimes things just don't happen even when it's signed, sealed & delivered

If it is signed, sealed and delivered then it is done, it's happened.

Thing is lots of deals are discussed or are close but don't complete for a myriad of reasons.

Deals are either 0% done or 100% done.
  • Would have thought it was up to the club to announce a new player not the other way around. In any case I hope it's us and not Leeds.

Not any more : - (
  • edited August 2014
    It is looking like Leeds tbh, last I heard they aren't in debt anymore. They must have more cash to splash as well. Shame.

Edit: Just seen some pic, isn't it a troll? He's even retweeted the pic.
  • edited August 2014
    I think it's a joke to do with the sandwich pic. He said 21:45 the French are an hour ahead of us.

Edit: the guy who tweeted the pic showed that he said he would announce 8 minutes ago from the time he posted. Which is about an hour ago now on a 50 minute old tweet. Which would have been before 9:45 for them. I think it's just a wind up.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!