Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

Not that snooker player again....
  • 2 more signings (a winger and a striker preferably) and i think we will be ready. I just hope they are signed in time to play tomorrow.
  • Madz said:

2 more signings (a winger and a striker preferably) and i think we will be ready. I just hope they are signed in time to play tomorrow.

Yep - Portsmouth is a must win game.......

No - jokes aside, it would be nice, but historically we always seem to get a player in the week before the season starts. I think we will get 1 in next week, and then maybe 1 more before the window shuts.
  • Reza Ghoochi off to Al-Arabi supposedly.

• I saw Bahebeck in Hong Kong on Tuesday night after playing well alongside Ibrahimovich for PSG and he did not mention anything about his dream move to SE7.

He is now in Beijing I think, not London.
  • Madz said:

2 more signings (a winger and a striker preferably) and i think we will be ready. I just hope they are signed in time to play tomorrow.

Yep - Portsmouth is a must win game.......

No - jokes aside, it would be nice, but historically we always seem to get a player in the week before the season starts. I think we will get 1 in next week, and then maybe 1 more before the window shuts.
    I was thinking more in the case of starting to gel with the rest of players rather than going for a win.
  • cafc_90 said:

cafc_90 said:

Apparently that's who I was told, but could be wrong could be right, won't believe it until they are signed

Who were you told by, out of interest? Sorry to pry, but just trying to gauge the reliability!
    Apparently, someone I know, knows someone who works at the training ground at Sparrows Lane reckons it could be those two and when (if) they both sign, then that's us done for signings
    Interesting. Someone I know, knows someone, who IMO knows someone else who TBH said something entirely different. I am more inclined to believe my source but also hope yours is inconclusive too.
    so your source is Tal Ben Haim? Would explain how you got the scoop on those transfers :)
  • Ketts, who usually gets these things right says one today and one next week.
  • Ronaldinho is close to joining Thierry Henry (and BWP) at New York Red Bulls.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tom Carroll coming on loan according to cafc sage Mr Ackworth.
  • cfgs said:

Thanks to all this rampant speculation we could sign two pretty decent players today and even the most rational on here will go "Is that it?"

lol! So true...

Roland Duchatalet at the Press Conference...
    Ladies and Gentleman this is a great day for the club and am extremely proud to be able to present to you Lionel and Cristiano here at the Valley today.

5mins later.

CharltonLIfe...
    Is that it .. What about Nick Powell .. Move On .. Cristiano is just another Lloyd Sam, all about step overs .. Can they do it like Paul Walsh did at Edgware .. Lionel has a worse shot on him than bloody Church ... Roland is ripping the soul out of our club
    No thanks, Messi is too small and if he hasn't won a World Cup, I'll be ignoring the rest of his achievements. I can't see him doing it on a cold Tuesday night at Leeds. He's no Reza.

• I saw Bahebeck in Hong Kong on Tuesday night after playing well alongside Ibrahimovich for PSG and he did not mention anything about his dream move to SE7.

He is now in Beijing Barking I think, not South London.

Easy, he can just jump on the Woolwich ferry. Done deal.
  • dickplumb said:

Ketts, who usually gets these things right says one today and one next week.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's something similar to that, as doubt it's feasible to get both to sign the dotted line at the same time. Soon see I guess
  • Time running out for today ?
  • It runs out most days, I think you'll find.
  • Time running out for today ?

Gonna ruin my w/e that... Oh no that'll because I have no friends, no one loves me and I smell bad!

Carry on.
  • signings for the Fun Day perhaps, just a guess not a real rumour
  • still plenty of the day to go, but with not a single rumour/leak today i would guess nothing is going to happen.
  • Madz said:

still plenty of the day to go, but with not a single rumour/leak today i would guess nothing is going to happen.

These 2 have been kept the closest to people's chest I have known in a long while, even I can't get hold of the timings, I'm just guessing, and would guess only a very small sprinkling of people outside the obvious ones know who/when
  • Sponsored links:

• Reza gone yet?
  • AA I am starting to smell some elephant dung with your posts
  • ivan trickovski has signed for Al-Nasr
  • I am still of the opinion that AA has posted in good faith and I am hopefull that in time he will be proved correct.......if not I believe that it just didnt happen as he was told it should. Keep us informed AA.
  • He said it could be next week.
  • I have heard that Charlton will sign a player. I can't tell you who it is, or when it will happen. It definitely will though and once it has i can also reveal that they will get a squad number.
  • He has been spot on all through the summer. Certainly knows more than most on here.
  • edited August 2014
    barstool said:

AA I am starting to smell some elephant dung with your posts

I'm sure that if and when they arrive, they'll be worth the extra couple of days of waiting and to be fair, Atletico Addick did say that he expected the deals to be completed early next week. Just one question, will you be informed if either of these deals fall through and would you be able to let us know?
  • 36 pages of rumours to catch up on , have we signed Wayne yet?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!