Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• CHARL7ON said:

Anyone know if the rumours anout bahebeck being in the stands are true?

What at Peterborough?
    I have an unconfirmed report on this
  • edited July 2014
    Dunno if anyone goes on the Not606 forums but Ackers posted that he saw Scott Parker running in Greenwich. You just can't make it up with him haha.

He also says he knows for a fact that we have put in two bids for Parker.
  • Richard J said:

Latest Football Rumours :

30 Jul 2014 23:09:08
    Charlton set to announce the signing of Nick Powell on a season long loan as early as next week.

IP123

No way is that happening where have you seen that?
  • Dunno if anyone goes on the Not606 forums but Ackers posted that he saw Scott Parker running in Greenwich. You just can't make it up with him haha.

He wouldn't know what a fact is even if it came up to him and punted him in the balls - now that'd be a rumour and a half
  • Richard J said:

Charlton set to announce the signing of Nick Powell on a season long loan as early as next week.

IP123

This would be great, maybe he's the No 7

• Richard J said:

IP123

Football rumours would be my guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shrew said:

Richard J said:

IP123

This would be great, maybe he's the No 7

According to Twitter, Nick Powell's brother is Chris Powell who got married on 29 June by the way.

Can't see the family resemblance myself but that family connection will certainly help seal the deal..

If Nick and Chris Powell are related then their Mothers or Fathers have a LOT of Questions coming their way!!
  • "34 new"

32 about Everton/Lukaku

1 about Evina

1 about Evina's squad number

Time wasted: 4 minutes.

Ps: still love you all

Love you more Hun xx
    Oh, get a room you two!
  • Dunno if anyone goes on the Not606 forums but Ackers posted that he saw Scott Parker running in Greenwich. You just can't make it up with him haha.

I can confirm this is all true. But only in the alternative universe that Ackers lives in. (In that universe Parker is two years younger and can still actually run.)
  • Nick Powell... well that would be a good signing loan or perm! I also live in Ackers' alternative universe!
  • colin1961 said:

Both deals will be permenant not loans ..

How do you know this Colin?
  • Colin1961, are you Athletico Addick in disguise? And how soon is now?
  • This was on CAFC Picks from Ketts who I believe is the author of the Dr Kish blog , he has a good track record of being accurate.

http://www.cafcpicks.com/

There are rumours that Nick Powell will be arriving on a season long loan, not sure if there's any truth in it. Another rumour suggests Adeboulaye Faye, but I'd be surprised if there's anything in that one. We are hopeful of boosting the squad with a couple of permanent signings before the weekend & they are likely to be decent quality. A striker & a creative midfielder - possibly a winger - would be my guess. I don't have any names but their imminent arrival is the real news. Keep your eyes peeled guys.
  • Here's a name it will not be

From Twitter

BeNeFoot ‏@BeNeFoot 11m View translation
    Standard Liège have confirmed Imoh Ezekiel's move to Qatari side Al-Arabi. #rscl #jpl
  • Nick Powell would be a superb signing
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard J said:

Here's a name it will not be

From Twitter

Standard Liège have confirmed Imoh Ezekiel's move to Qatari side Al-Arabi. #rscl #jpl

Bloody hell bet their fans wont be happy with that... Igor de Camacho and Tony Watt are their only Strikers left
  • Richard J said:

From Twitter

What a waste of a career!

Money talks yet again!
  • nick powell could well be permanent, i hear van gaal is allowing him to leave.

seems like a bit of a scumbag though, and very lucky he didn't hurt himself or others. Needs to get his head screwed back on.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/nick-powell-drink-driving-ban-manchester-7111771
  • nick powell could well be permanent, i hear van gaal is allowing him to leave.

seems like a bit of a scumbag though, and very lucky he didn't hurt himself or others. Needs to get his head screwed back on.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/nick-powell-drink-driving-ban-manchester-7111771

Vauxhall Coras?! Well at least he's not mad when it comes to splashing the cash. Idiot for drink driving though.

On a slightly more serious note he has a lot of quality in front of him for the midfield berth at Man Utd: Herrera, Januzaj, Mata, even Welbeck and Zaha. A loan is very likely. Whether he comes to us is very debatable but not totally outlandish.
  • Van Gaal said he liked the look of Zaha and Keane but didn't mention Powell.
  • If he's on a driving ban I reckon a great potential link up with Church. He can be Powell's driver...
  • Richard J said:

IP123

Football rumours would be my guess.
    I don't know if it's a twitter account or website though.

Good rumour anyway
  • Richard J said:

From Twitter

Bloody hell bet their fans wont be happy with that... Igor de Camacho and Tony Watt are their only Strikers left
    Isn't Mbombo still there? Or has he moved? He was linked with us a while ago..
  • Darius Henderson joining Leyton Orient from Forest,we could have done with him,good target man who holds the ball up well
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!