Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• CHARL7ON said:

Mike said:

everton have just signed Lukaku for 28mil!

No, they signed him for 23..
    Not according to sky sports news
    Ahh apologies, on fb news feed for BBC, it came up with 23.7..
  • Mike said:

No, they signed him for 28...
  • Good player and great signing for Everton. But £28m? Absolute madness.

• According to my Chelsea supporting Brother in law Mourinho does not get on with him.
  • Not actually that popular with the Everton crowd. He scores goals but he lumbers through a lot of games and he often seems to be on his heels. He's a good player but I reckon a lot of Everton fans will feel the fee's a bit steep for a player they wouldn't have been heartbroken to not see back at Goodison
  • Mike said:

Mike said:

No, they signed him for 28...

No it was 24.7! Idiots!
  • I heard a rumour it was 25.
  • Good signing for Everton, maybe a little over priced but can't argue with his record.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know if the rumours anout bahebeck being in the stands are true?

When? Tonight?

What at Peterborough?
  • ross1 said:

I heard a rumour that what does it matter, it is not us

Source?
  • Bahebeck is in Asia with the PSG squad. He's had a very good pre season which has put him out of our reach, I think.
  • Bahebeck is in Asia with the PSG squad. He's had a very good pre season which has put him out of our reach, I think.

Ask atletico addicked?

This, i gave up on this signing a few weeks ago, would have been brilliant, still can't believe we ever really had a chance.
  • edited July 2014
    Perhaps Reza is going back to Liege. Belgium press are saying Imoh Ezekiel is off to Al Arabi.

Anyway, hopefully someone will ask BP the right questions in the post match tonight.

This, i gave up on this signing a few weeks ago, would have been brilliant, still can't believe we ever really had a chance.
    We didn't ever have a chance. When I mentioned it to my mates in France they laughed at the idea of him coming to us - he is very very highly rated.
  • Aman Verma is close to completing his move to Forest Green from Kettering Town
  • Sponsored links:

• Aman Verma is close to completing his move to Forest Green from Kettering Town

Quality player.
  • I know it's off topic but it is a great signing for Everton. He's undoubtedly up there with the best strikers in the prem and when you look at what other clubs have been paying for the price seems fair. Young, starter for a good national side, and coming from Chelsea was never gonna be cheap. I'd be happy if I was an Everton fan.

• 35 new

32 about Everton

1 about Evina

1 about Evina squad number

1 about some weird guy saying he loves me

YOUR WEIRDER

Cracking midfielder. Started off at Leicester, didn't he? Moved to Rotherham on a free on my Barnet save on Football Manager 2011 and is a mainstay in their engine room. Chipped in with a few assists so far. Probably won't sign him though; my squad's fairly settled.
  • My pub team is close to signing this guy called bob he is a mate of Steve's from work! Apparently he has something special..
  • "34 new"

32 about Everton/Lukaku

1 about Evina

1 about Evina's squad number

Time wasted: 4 minutes.

Ps: still love you all

Love you more Hun xx
  • ross1 said:

I remember when Curbs put out a team numbered from 1 to 11, at the beginning of a season, I believe first time ever.

Beginning of 1998/99

1. Sasa Ilic
    2. Danny Mills
    3. Chris Powell
    4. Neil Redfearn
    5. Richard Rufus
    6. Eddie Youds
    7. Shaun Newton
    8. Mark Kinsella
    9. Andy Hunt
    10. Clive Mendonca
    11. John Robinson
    Didn't we win 5-0 that day?
    Drew 0-0 vs Newcastle firstly. Rufus got sent off early doors.
    Wasn't that against Arsenal? I remember the photo caption 'Newton bombed' with a photo if Sean getting felled and the following week 'Charltops' when we briefly led the premiership...
  • No inside information, but I really hope we can get a player like Josh McEachran (even if it's only a season long loan)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!