Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Rotherham fans saying that May will sign for them tomorrow afternoon.
  • It's Nick Powell and Bahebeck
  • cafc_90 said:

It's Nick Powell and Bahebeck

If that's true, I genuinely think we may compete for the playoffs this season.. Really don't think Bahebeck will sign though . Powell I'm not sure but doubtful
  • Apparently that's who I was told, but could be wrong could be right, won't believe it until they are signed
  • If it's Sam Baldock I'd be disappointed, but I've seen some of our fans thinking he'll be a good singing, I'm not so sure
  • If we got Powell and Bahbeck I'll be shocked but would be very very happy. I'm still concerned at the moment, I know it's only pre season but the lack of goals is a bit worrying.
  • Would love to sign powell and bahbeck but don't think it will happen. Too good to be true
  • If we sign Powell and Baheback I won't tattoo it on my arse
  • cafc_90 said:

Apparently that's who I was told, but could be wrong could be right, won't believe it until they are signed

Who were you told by, out of interest? Sorry to pry, but just trying to gauge the reliability!
  • cafc_90 said:

Apparently that's who I was told, but could be wrong could be right, won't believe it until they are signed

Who were you told by, out of interest? Sorry to pry, but just trying to gauge the reliability!
    Apparently, someone I know, knows someone who works at the training ground at Sparrows Lane reckons it could be those two and when (if) they both sign, then that's us done for signings
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc_90 said:

cafc_90 said:

Apparently, someone I know, knows someone who works at the training ground at Sparrows Lane reckons it could be those two and when (if) they both sign, then that's us done for signings
    Ahh okay.. Would be absolutely chuffed with those. Although might prefer powell and baldock, as we know baldock was top scorer in league one last season and he's still young.. But then again, so was BWP when we went back up to the championship!..

• edited July 2014
    Any idea if they are loans or perms @cafc_90‌
  • Cant see how we'd get bahebeck given his pre season
  • Bahebeck is supposed to be in China so I don't get how this deal will be done.
  • Bahebeck will not be signing.
  • And powell? I wonder if there are any clues in the team that played at posh. Were wiggins and Harriott in those positions because potentially similar players might be there soon?..... where can powell play?
  • And powell? I wonder if there are any clues in the team that played at posh. Were wiggins and Harriott in those positions because potentially similar players might be there soon?..... where can powell play?

Powell is a CAM and I'm sure I read that Peeters wanted Moussa on the left wing. He played him there against Standard too.

Powell is a CAM and I'm sure I read that Peeters wanted Moussa on the left wing. He played him there against Standard too.
    So Harriott would be on the bench, with Moussa on the left and potentially Powell in the middle with cousins behind? That sounds very decent.. Hope there's something in that!
  • Looking at Brightons squad I think ours is way better player for player!! I don't think they will be in play offs this season
  • cafc_90 said:

cafc_90 said:

Interesting. Someone I know, knows someone, who IMO knows someone else who TBH said something entirely different. I am more inclined to believe my source but also hope yours is inconclusive too.
  • Sponsored links:

• on the off chance the rumour has legs, i feel nick powell might have that big club attitude and not fit in...
  • If Nick Powell comes in, hopefully Joe Gomez won't go the other way!
  • If Nick Powell comes in, hopefully Joe Gomez won't go the other way!

We could give them first refusal on Gomez as part of the deal.
  • vffvff
    edited August 2014

cafc_90 said:

cafc_90 said:

Interesting. Someone I know, knows someone, who IMO knows someone else who TBH said something entirely different. I am more inclined to believe my source but also hope yours is inconclusive too.
    I wish that they would get on with it ! The season is fast approaching.

Are they perms or loans @Athletico Charlton ?
  • edited August 2014

• edited August 2014

Not that bloke again... Always hear rumours of him joining but it never happens

Move on!!
  • Or maybe not happening at all,
  • Thanks to all this rampant speculation we could sign two pretty decent players today and even the most rational on here will go "Is that it?"
  • colin1961 said:

Considering we are to sign two players of high standard we have managed to keep it away from the press or even Mr Crawley of SLP not a whisper ....
    Does that mean it's not as close as we expected ??

Mr Cawley is away now for 2 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!