Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Not doubting AA's information, just saying considering something normally leaks out on the day when something is happening i am not expecting anything today. Still holding out hope :-)
  • Reza gone yet?

As good as, always has been. His head and heart aren't here, he won't be forced to stay and won't play any part of our season in any shape or form. The biggest shame regarding it all is our Facebook page will lose about 10,000 'likes'....
  • edited August 2014

Reza gone yet?

As good as, always has been. His head and heart aren't here, he won't be forced to stay and won't play any part of our season in any shape or form. The biggest shame regarding it all is our Facebook page will lose about 10,000 'likes'....
    Get his Facebook name right it's

❤️ reza

• Thanks for the memories reza :(
  • barstool said:

AA I am starting to smell some elephant dung with your posts

How so? Because I don't know the dates these will go through and am not prepared to release names? The date's I have to guess with and always will, I do not follow the players around until they sign on the dotted line. Transport, housing, medical, personal terms, there's a ton to get sorted. I am not involved with the club in any official way, I have contacts and PERSONALLY am not too bothered when these go through, more if.
    If a player is rumoured to be signing then much of the initial points above other than Medical will have been resolved by the reps. Your other points whilst I agree are issues lead to the information being more available to more than a few hence my initial post. I feel you are digging a big hole

• barstool said:

barstool said:

How so? Because I don't know the dates these will go through and am not prepared to release names? The date's I have to guess with and always will, I do not follow the players around until they sign on the dotted line. Transport, housing, medical, personal terms, there's a ton to get sorted. I am not involved with the club in any official way, I have contacts and PERSONALLY am not too bothered when these go through, more if.
    If a player is rumoured to be signing then much of the initial points above other than Medical will have been resolved by the reps. Your other points whilst I agree are issues lead to the information being more available to more than a few hence my initial post. I feel you are digging a big hole

Fair enough if you believe that.. I've been told not to say a peep, maybe others have been told the same. Usually players would be stuck up in a hotel, Roland has his own housing purchasing locally, if people want to keep this under wraps I'm sure they can.

I know what I've been told and that's who they are and that they are likely to be signing. If you also know who they are and/or any more information than I do, feel free to put me right.

For all I know the whole process may not have started, or it may be nearing completion. It's none of my business to keep nagging as to where it's at.
  • Just noticed Scotty P has been given the No.8 shirt for the new season at Fulham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Some appreciate it, but it is a forum, and the rumour is up for debate, on the flip side.

Just don't put anything on here unless it's more or less confirmed, that's for sure, or just tell close Charlton mates. Saves the agg...
  • edited August 2014
    AA keep on keeping on its a "Rumours" thread not a "facts page
  • Straight from the OS.
  • barstool said:

barstool said:

Fair enough if you believe that.. I've been told not to say a peep, maybe others have been told the same. Usually players would be stuck up in a hotel, Roland has his own housing purchasing locally, if people want to keep this under wraps I'm sure they can.

I know what I've been told and that's who they are and that they are likely to be signing. If you also know who they are and/or any more information than I do, feel free to put me right.

For all I know the whole process may not have started, or it may be nearing completion. It's none of my business to keep nagging as to where it's at.
    Just be patient AA like the rest of us, ignore snide remarks and feed us with whatever you have
  • If they are Sorting out housing it rules out any London based players... Parker.
  • Dizzle said:

Bent

Is it PC to call him that these days? :-0
  • cafc_90 said:

It's Nick Powell and Bahebeck

Just watching Bahebeck playing for PSG against Kitchee in China. He's knocked in a lovely goal after being set up by Ibrahimivic. No way can I see him coming to the Valley this season. He looks well out of our class.
  • Yep, no way will we be getting Baheback, more chance of Jennifer Lawrence letting me go bareback tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc_90 said:

It's Nick Powell and Bahebeck

Just watching Bahebeck playing for PSG against Kitchee in China. He's knocked in a lovely goal after being set up by Ibrahimivic. No way can I see him coming to the Valley this season. He looks well out of our class.
    It would be a bit of a push if BP was hoping to play him tomorrow, if he was one of the mysterons
  • Interesting to know if Baldock was one of our two seeing as he's off to blackpool
  • Where's the Baldock to Blackpool move been confirmed?
  • Swisdom said:

Interesting to know if Baldock was one of our two seeing as he's off to blackpool

Interesting if true, Mr Riga slowly starting to assemble a team. Did they not sign the costarican holding midfielder today too?

• they are signing some decent players to be fair, funny how things can turn around in the space of a few weeks.

Would expect them to start off a bit slowly though
  • Mike said:

they are signing some decent players to be fair, funny how things can turn around in the space of a few weeks.

Would expect them to start off a bit slowly though

Yep, same as if Powell does somehow does sign for us and a another decent winger do we then start dreaming of the top six? Funny old game.

• They've grown over the summer!
  • Meanwhile back to what we do know, fantastic picture of Munns and Solly in training courtesy of OS.

Is that Piggott at the back?
  • Would people prefer Bent or Bahebeck? Sentiment and still probablybquality at this level or quality, young but probably one for the network?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!