Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Leeds Fans showing their true colours on twitter. Worse than the massives.

How so ?

Just comments about if Delort chose us or Brentford he would have something wrong with him. Their fans think they are still proper big time.

Was in Isleworth on 31st August, so has been about in London.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Was in Isleworth on 31st August, so has been about in London.

Near Brentford
  • isleworth is a stone's throw from brentford...
  • and not too far from Heathrow
  • Maybe he popped in to see where he will be scoring the winner on Saturday...but for who...
  • Brentford are in for Milan Baros..

doubt they would go in for him and Delort
  • Leeds Fans showing their true colours on twitter. Worse than the massives.

How so ?

Just comments about if Delort chose us or Brentford he would have something wrong with him. Their fans think they are still proper big time.

Tbh I think I would think something amiss if he decided to join Brentford over us. Everything being equal of course.
  • I want Milan Baros!
  • CAFCsayer said:

I want Milan Baros!

You can have him.

• Sponsored links:

• edited August 2014

and not too far from Heathrow

there's plenty of other nice areas of london where you could stay that's not far from heathrow that arent literally round the corner from griffin park and half way between griffin park and their training ground at osterley...
  • If he does sign let's hope he is not a "one season wonder". His record prior to last season is hardly prolific.

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2008–2009 Ajaccio 0 (0)
    2009–2010 Nîmes 4 (0)
    2010–2013 Ajaccio 46 (6)
    2012 → Metz (loan) 13 (1)
    2013–2014 Tours 36 (24)
    National team
    2009 France (beach) (5)
    2011 France Under 20's 1 (0)
    * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 August 2013.

He's only 22 so that's a fairly impressive trajectory for a player of his age
  • edited August 2014
    PLEASE SAY WE SIGN HIM CHECK OUT 1:40

HOLY S**T BALLS

http://youtu.be/R5wOvBSib2w
  • Looks very promising, however youtube could even make the worst player look like a world beater.
  • Sitting here at work constantly refreshing every football related page looking for any confirmation of us signing anybody. Love the tension!
  • Looks good we just need someone to put the ball through for him
  • ...Oh lord that goal at 1:40!!! Have mercy on my soul.
  • Please let today be the day
  • TravHouse said:

The Atletico Chairman has rubbished reports of them being interested in him apparently..

Tours President - "We had contact with a Spanish club, but never in my life Atlético Madrid was interested 1 second in Andy Delort
  • French journalist saying its a straight fight between Charlton and Leeds for Delort and he has agreed a deal to one of the clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• from what some of you have been reporting isn't this Delort rather like Igor in the way he plays, so do we really need him?
  • INFO @FBTouraine : Andy Delort confirme avoir trouvé un accord avec un club anglais. Le joueur attend le feu vert du #Tours FC #FBSport

INFO @FBTouraine: Andy Delort confirms having reached an agreement with an English club. The Player waits for the green light from the CF #FBSport #Tours
  • cfgs said:

Looks very promising, however youtube could even make the worst player look like a world beater.

It might struggle with Church
  • Looks like fee could be as low as 2mil Euros...

Asked last night on France blue Touraine, Jean Luc Ettori made the point on the record of his striker Andy Delort.

As a first step, the president of the tourengeau club did the trick of the proposals that the club has received, the club is now willing to brader Ligue 2 top scorer last season.

"Everyone says things... Andy Delort 5 million, or even 4 will not sell. Europe is in crisis. We have had no offers from french clubs. Not talking about EUR 5 million. It is well below the 4 million. We offers today in half of 4.

Even at that price, the RC Lens president Gervais Martel will not align. "We had hopes with Lens, everyone knows about the soap opera. Gervais Martel told me not later than yesterday (Thursday), "could perhaps be doing business in December?" but we cannot wait until December! »

Indeed, limited to recruit that free players or in loans for this summer, lens president expected a small cheque for Hafiz Mammadov for the upcoming winter transfer window...
  • Well if Cellino says it's off with Leeds, while another journo says it's between us and Leeds. He's signed a contract with one and we deliberately left a short free for him...

Add in AA's silence on Delort as a whole and in my head it starts to add up.

Are we hoping to reveal him at the fun day?
  • Just seen someone saying Reza is off to Fenerbahce but the guy who tweeted it calls himself an "alien football news reporter"
  • That twitter account which says is between us and Leeds.. Yeah you might want to translate his twitter bio. Nothing in that rumour
  • In other news, it looks like Nick Powell won't be happening. Close to agreeing personal terms with Hull apparently..
  • It still does look like we will be adding a number 8 and 9. Whoever that may be I don't know, but as the new squad numbers are announced, 8 being given to Reza, who is likely on his way out and 9 being left unfilled. Watch this space.
  • It still does look like we will be adding a number 8 and 9. Whoever that may be I don't know, but as the new squad numbers are announced, 8 being given to Reza, who is likely on his way out and 9 being left unfilled. Watch this space.

Good call.. Would love for it to be Delort/Baldock and Powell, but think we're only going to get the striker. Don't really need a new centre mid with Moussa/Cousins/Buyens/Jackson/Munns though do we?..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!