Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Not bothered if we get him, sounds like we'll be signing two new players this week anyway, so in Bob we trust...
  • RedMist said:

What is the significance of "retweeting Leeds"?

kind of means he's endorsing what's being said, in a way.
    Cheers.
  • RedMist said:

What is the significance of "retweeting Leeds"?

kind of means he's endorsing what's being said, in a way.
    Cheers.
    Think of 'retweeting' as reiterating
  • Don't care at all what he has or hasn't done on Twitter, particularly when all he's done is retweeted posts (not to mention the fact that he's retweeted both us and Leeds).. Really like the look of him and hope we get him. Reminds me a bit of Ross McCormack in terms of stature and style of play. Only difference is McCormack is a more than proven forward in the Championship.. But still think, particularly in terms of physicality and demeanour, he would be a great signing for this season.
  • I don't think Ligue 2 is as bad as everyone says it is. I would guess most teams in that league are as good as the top teams in League One. And plus Delort scored twice as many goals in that league in one season than Kermogant did in two.
  • He retweets everything like a madman guys. I don't think it's ever going to be an indictment of what club he signs for. My guess is that his English isn't very good and he's retweeting things cos he's mentioned and shown to be scoring quality goals. But I don't know.
  • PaddyP17 said:

He retweets everything like a madman guys. I don't think it's ever going to be an indictment of what club he signs for. My guess is that his English isn't very good and he's retweeting things cos he's mentioned and shown to be scoring quality goals. But I don't know.

Seems that way. All the tweets are cancelling each other out, so I guess the twittersphere is not a reliable indicator of anything. Based on my indepth study of the issue which began about 15 minutes ago.
  • Shame Mr Cawley is on holiday.
  • People on twitter suggesting that he's been at Elland Road this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Reams stating the deal is being thrashed out as we speak
  • This is doing my head in lol! Now Leeds seem confident of signing him... I've done my bit tweeted him to explain I live in Leeds for a lot of the year and its a shithole, and how London is the best city in the world. All true except for the fact I actually love Leeds.

Twitter is comical! Delort is loving this.
  • Essex_Al said:

Reams stating the deal is being thrashed out as we speak

Going to sign for Southampton then.
  • Essex_Al said:

That's good news. Really hope we can get it over the line, would be good to have him in the squad on Saturday.
  • edited August 2014
    If this does fall through, do we have a contingency plan,
  • se9addick said:

Essex_Al said:

That's good news. Really hope we can get it over the line, would be good to have him in the squad on Saturday.
    Oh by the way Reams knows as much as you and me!
  • I don't give a fuck who he signs for anymore

Feel the same. Not getting any work done, watching this melodrama unfolding
  • If this does fall through, do we have a contingency plan,

This is a total guess but, I think The club and Bob know what they're doing?

Yes.....He's called Simon Church.
  • RedMist said:

I never said they did not, just a simple question.
    he seems to be the only name mentioned now, so I was just wondering if we don't get him, is that it, or is there someone else they might have in mind
  • Sponsored links:

Either a high-top fade or some tints maybe?

• He's gone to Brighton.
  • Can't help myself, but this transfer speculation becomes exciting/addick (tive). Then I think about it and realise how funny/sad it is that grown men (and women?) are hanging on this thread, just for some player/s that we've never heard of. (Who are probably shit anyway)
  • RedMist said:

I never said they did not, just a simple question.
    he seems to be the only name mentioned now, so I was just wondering if we don't get him, is that it, or is there someone else they might have in mind
    And I meant that no matter what any of us say do or think on here is not going to make a jot of difference to what is actually happening, so 'we' don't need a contingency plan me thinks
  • maybe as Leeds lost out on the Roma guy they have moved back in for him.
  • Having sold McCormack for a vast fee, Leeds have an urgent requirement for a replacement, and I imagine money to play with...
  • colin1961 said:

Talks still ongoing at 11am . But looks like his agent and club trying to play us off against other clubs ... Been told we have given them a deadline or we go elsewhere !!
    This as come from our physio team at the training ground
    The player was at the hotel in Canary Wharf last night ...

Top stuff Colin.
  • colin1961 said:

Talks still ongoing at 11am . But looks like his agent and club trying to play us off against other clubs ... Been told we have given them a deadline or we go elsewhere !!
    This as come from our physio team at the training ground
    The player was at the hotel in Canary Wharf last night ...

If true it sounds like the right tactic.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!