Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited August 2014
  • What the hell is happening to people on here is it the heat

Paulie you need to chill fella, your so highly strung right now your gonna implode
  • This is exactly how the second world war started. Any minute now there's going to be a problem involving Belgium, and we are going to get dragged into it, somehow.

ITS THE FIRST WORLD WAR YOU RUDDY IDIOT DO SOME RESEARCH JESUS CHRIST
    Steady on old chap.
  • Paulie - best CL poster 2014 hands down
  • edited August 2014
  • Amongst all the strange bickering not sure if this has been posted but from Sky Sports Transfer Centre (11:04)

Charlton Athletic are set to win the race to sign Tours striker Andy Delort, according to L'Equipe. Sky Sports revealed over the weekend that Charlton and Brentford were keen on Delort, who is tipped to finalise a move to The Valley on Wednesday. Delort, who has also been linked with Montpellier, Lens, Atletico Madrid, Schalke and Borussia Monchengladbach, could sign a five-year deal with Charlton to join for a fee of around €3million (£2.4m).
  • Sponsored links:

• Paulie I think u have some anger management issues mate. It's all a bit of fun! Calm dooonnn
  • Amongst all the strange bickering not sure if this has been posted but from Sky Sports Transfer Centre (11:04)

Charlton Athletic are set to win the race to sign Tours striker Andy Delort, according to L'Equipe. Sky Sports revealed over the weekend that Charlton and Brentford were keen on Delort, who is tipped to finalise a move to The Valley on Wednesday. Delort, who has also been linked with Montpellier, Lens, Atletico Madrid, Schalke and Borussia Monchengladbach, could sign a five-year deal with Charlton to join for a fee of around €3million (£2.4m).

Have you been stuck down a well mate?
    *Groan* oh dear oh dear *takes of shoe and throws at Paulie*
  • people need to stop winding paulie up
  • lol! Like I say couldnt be bothered to read through the handbags from everyone

Also knew L'Equipe had been mentioned but Sky Sports hadnt (I dont think)

Have you been stuck down a well mate?
    Ask your Nan.
  • hi guys apparently a newspaper in france is saying we're signing delort, i think it's called L'equipe
  • (but i'm not sure)
  • If you did your research properly you woul have seen Paulie posted that earlier!!! God!!!!!!
  • Yeah u want some mate................................................................................................................. lol
  • Sponsored links:

• If you did your research properly you woul have seen Paulie posted that earlier!!! God!!!!!!

Btw Paulie, see how they reference L'Equipe ;)
  • Well, that passed a few minutes. Have we signed him yet?

Btw Paulie, see how they reference L'Equipe ;)

...and not some kid in his bedroom ;O) ;O)
  • edited August 2014
    Anyway.... (!)

Delort just tweeted the following (translated on Google - GCSE French has left me)

"I would like to thank the support from Lens for all the beautiful messages I received my its really touching to see so many people who wanted to see me signed racing club Lens! Lens did not have access to money to take me I waited for his many"

So edging closer to us it seems
  • This deal seems to be done now, whatever happened to the French trialist?
  • hi guys apparently a newspaper in france is saying we're signing delort, i think it's called L'equipe

Wouldn't trust that two-bob newspaper written by a kid with a crayon..apparently

• Can someone just start a new thread, where people try to wind up paulie, instead of turning every single thread he comments on into the same old routine.
  • edited August 2014
  • edited August 2014
    BREAKING NEWS. CHARLTON have just signed two Chinese players. a winger and a striker. called u Wang em over and I Wang em in
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!