Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Has there been a leak?
  • Has there been a leak?

I knew I'd switched to big boy pants too soon
  • I've had eau-nough of all this nonsense.
  • Tbh, I don't care about signing anyone else this window. Save the money and wait and see where our weaknesses are. Why are we wanting a striker so bad when we look like scoring bundles and 5 goals in the first two games shows that we aren't too bad at scoring. If we turnout to not score many goals then sign a player in jam, but surely we can score at least a goal a game with church, vetokele, Wilson, tucadean, pigott, moussa, gudmunsson and Harriot. Yer pigott and church aren't great but vetokele and gudmunsson look class and the rest can chip in too.
  • edited August 2014
    Because church and Piggott are 3rd and 4th choice strikers. We need 1 or 2 more strikers in incase our front two get injured
  • Because is he any good?
  • Tbh, I don't care about signing anyone else this window. Save the money and wait and see where our weaknesses are. Why are we wanting a striker so bad when we look like scoring bundles and 5 goals in the first two games shows that we aren't too bad at scoring. If we turnout to not score many goals then sign a player in jam, but surely we can score at least a goal a game with church, vetokele, Wilson, tucadean, pigott, moussa, gudmunsson and Harriot. Yer pigott and church aren't great but vetokele and gudmunsson look class and the rest can chip in too.

Sounds like a sticky situation
  • Sponsored links:

• Can he dribble?
  • Oh well

Sweet :-)
  • RedChaser said:

Tbh, I don't care about signing anyone else this window. Save the money and wait and see where our weaknesses are. Why are we wanting a striker so bad when we look like scoring bundles and 5 goals in the first two games shows that we aren't too bad at scoring. If we turnout to not score many goals then sign a player in jam, but surely we can score at least a goal a game with church, vetokele, Wilson, tucadean, pigott, moussa, gudmunsson and Harriot. Yer pigott and church aren't great but vetokele and gudmunsson look class and the rest can chip in too.

this is jarring me.....time to put a lid on it

:)
  • folder said:

RedChaser said:

Tbh, I don't care about signing anyone else this window. Save the money and wait and see where our weaknesses are. Why are we wanting a striker so bad when we look like scoring bundles and 5 goals in the first two games shows that we aren't too bad at scoring. If we turnout to not score many goals then sign a player in jam, but surely we can score at least a goal a game with church, vetokele, Wilson, tucadean, pigott, moussa, gudmunsson and Harriot. Yer pigott and church aren't great but vetokele and gudmunsson look class and the rest can chip in too.

Don't act as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, honey.
  • Let`s just sign Erics dam son.
  • Stop it before Paulie gets berry annoyed
  • I'm out!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2014
    Policeman Pauline will definitely kick off
  • edited August 2014

folder said:

RedChaser said:

Don't act as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth, honey.
    Oh bee off :-0
  • What the actual fuck is going on with this thread?

We're jamming, hope you like jamming too :-0
  • Can we rename this the absolute bollocks thread?

Only trying to keep it in the style we've become accustomed to of late :-0
  • Or combine it with the thread about dogs, and it could be the absolute dogs bollocks thread.
  • Has he signed yet? :-0
  • Expect a signing before the 1st of September lads.
    Not saying I'm an itk but just have a feeling
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!