Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• whats going on seen paulie/pauline mentioned a few times does nobody like me anymore :-(

Here is a tip never come on here when u have just got back from a leaving party, and have had one to many
  • who did you leave paulie? you rogue you....
  • edited August 2014
    Fumbluff said:

who did you leave paulie? you rogue you....

Wasn't your hairdresser was it :-0
  • Going to The Valley in an hour, if i see anything will let you guys know.
  • Going to The Valley in an hour, if i see anything will let you guys know.

I'm sure you'll see lots of things, surely?
  • Delort's tweeting a few people saying the move will be going ahead. Looks like he's now saying by the end of the transfer window.
  • Check out his dad's reply to the CASC Trust tweet with Bikey and Gomez: "DELORT Eric ‏@DELORT1960 12m
    @CAFCTrust @CAFCofficial Yet 15 days and Andy will very high the colors of Charlton@J_Gomez97
    Expand
  • His dad is saying that Andy has been in contact with the Charlton coach all day...

• Sponsored links:

• The plot thickens....

Delorts father is saying that a deal between the two clubs has been agreed but Ettori will not let Delort leave until the end of the transfer window.

Would explain the insurance policy that has been taken out to let Delort play...
  • E-cafc said:

That just about sums this thread up.........now he is talking to a long 56 seat vehicle! ;)

not 56 seats, where's your memory? someone already pointed out the Charlton coach has only 9 seats (plus Jason Euells)
  • I must be thinking of the Lewis coaches from years ago!
  • TravHouse said:

The plot thickens....

Delorts father is saying that a deal between the two clubs has been agreed but Ettori will not let Delort leave until the end of the transfer window.

Would explain the insurance policy that has been taken out to let Delort play...

DELORT Eric @DELORT1960 · 22m

@Tony_Marsh1980 Yes it has accept the offer of Charlton but ToursFc does not let him leave before the end of the mercato

• TravHouse said:

The plot thickens....

That doesn't make any sense, what if he gets injured we won't be signing him then. If a fee has been agreed he would already be here ready to play vs Wigan tomorrow.
  • Unless the offer has been accepted on the basis that nobody comes in with anything higher between now and the end of the month.
  • edited August 2014

TravHouse said:

The plot thickens....

That doesn't make any sense, what if he gets injured we won't be signing him then. If a fee has been agreed he would already be here ready to play vs Wigan tomorrow.
    I think that's why Delort and his father are so pissed off... To be honest If it were my club I would want a replacement before my star striker was sold. Maybe they are buying time until they get a replacement?
  • Unless the offer has been accepted on the basis that nobody comes in with anything higher between now and the end of the month.

Brentford apparently out bid us but Delort has said he is only going to Charlton...
  • If I were Delort I'd be doing all I can not to get injured. Bit like Reza really
  • Swisdom said:

If I were Delort I'd be doing all I can not to get injured. Bit like Reza really

Apparently he is on the bench tonight... Could he pull a Tevez move?
  • Sponsored links:

• all a bit strange. what if he got injured a day before the window closed. we could then pull out but wouldn't have time to sort a replacement. bit bizarre imo.
  • edited August 2014
    TravHouse said:

Unless the offer has been accepted on the basis that nobody comes in with anything higher between now and the end of the month.

Brentford apparently out bid us but Delort has said he is only going to Charlton...
    Wonder if this has been the problem all along... Because one club offered more money, Tours now have got that figure in their head and arent happy that Delort wants to go to a club who are offering less, had Brentford not tried to outbid us we could have had our now, instead they decided to get into a pointless bidding war
  • up to Delort though at the end of the day.
  • edited August 2014

up to Delort though at the end of the day.

Certain managers over here would have him training with the youth team for refusing to move, classic case now of brinkmanship all round :-0
  • Trouble is there isnt a dispute between Delort and his Manager (i.e. Roberto Mancini)... Its between Delort and the President (i.e. Sheikh whoever)

(Trying to compare it to the Carlos Tevez case as mentioned about)
  • slightly different in that they must sell. he's not refusing to move, just doesn't want to move to Brentford.
  • edited August 2014
    Ok President then who pays the Manager's wages can have him consigned to training with the youth team to focus his mind on declining a move to Brentford.
  • edited August 2014
    Cannot blame him for not wanting to move to Brentford really, would you?
  • He should do a Parker and refuse to play for them ever again. Not that I could condone such behavior.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!