Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• I no this will get a thanks Colin, But this has just come up on Sky Sports Transfer Centre:

Charlton Athletic boss Bob Peeters hopes there is still a deal to be done for Andy Delort as he pursues further fresh faces. Tours striker Delort has agreed a five-year deal at The Valley but has seen Charlton struggle to reach an agreement with his current employers.

Thanks Colin
  • Zut delort!!!!
  • Delort is an anagram of retold.
  • Alain Traore to sign on loan - good player and will definitely do us a job in midfield. Played brilliantly for Burkina Faso in African Cup of Nations a couple years back.
  • CAFCJokar said:

Alain Traore to sign on loan - good player and will definitely do us a job in midfield. Played brilliantly for Burkina Faso in African Cup of Nations a couple years back.

Cheers Colin
  • What's going on with Celso Borges? That would be a big signing for us.

He said he did not want to play in the Championship

That was only coming from a random Aston Villa fan on twitter, who then said how much he wanted Villa to sign him, even though he is in Sweden he might not be the most reliable.

I was just going to ask about Borges as it goes, got anything Athletico?

He plays in the Swedish league the turnip. Still hopeful about that one.
  • Sponsored links:

• What about Yannis Salibur? - Thought he was joining us for £850k
  • The other player is being mentioned on here, and I'm sure we're still doing the work for him, but as I said the clubs main goal seems to be to get Delort signed, and as Tucudean and then Church/Piggot show, we do need more strength uptop and he's who Roland/Bob wants.
  • edited August 2014

@niloc reggirt
    Andy Delort transfer to English lique 2 club chalton to be confirmed by Tours club on Thursday AM

How P***ed off will we be when he signs for Dagenham~!?
  • @niloc reggirt
    Andy Delort transfer to English lique 2 club chalton to be confirmed by Tours club on Thursday AM

No offence, CB, but...MY ARSE.
  • So come on then Atheltico Charlton its head above the parapet time.

In my opinion there's nothing worse than some smart a*se banging on that he is 'in the know' and then running for cover when something substantial rears up.

Delort and Traore - there's enough speculation around for you at least to say whether these are the 2 names in the frame from your perspective !!!

How about a smart a*se who calls out the wrong 'Athletico'?

I have only stated facts. I know nothing whatsoever and have no inside knowledge at all !
  • Chant option (should he sign): "It was fraught, but we got delort do da do da" to yankee doodle. actually is it a silent 't' on the end of his name?...either way it still works, i guess
  • That's Camptown Races.
  • irudd123 said:

That's Camptown Races.

right you are.
  • @niloc reggirt

Erm Wheresmeticket, you realise @niloc is Colin backwards?
  • Sponsored links:

• RedMist said:

@niloc reggirt

Erm Wheresmeticket, you realise @niloc is Colin backwards?
    Damn you Carly Burn!
  • I'm upset that a few if you have been posting pictures and discussing how hot my missus is. Colin sort it out
  • Macronate said:

reggirt

Dave!
  • Delort, today?
  • My mates dog said his best friend ginger the cat over heard 2 mice talking they said it's gonna happen after a meeting which was gonna happen last week but got changed to this week it's now happening next week so he's gonna sign 2 weeks on Friday
  • Delort, today?

I think everyone is sick to the back teeth of this now....

...we're in danger of the bloke retiring before we'd sign him.

• vffvff
    edited August 2014

Delort, today?

I think everyone is sick to the back teeth of this now....

...we're in danger of the bloke retiring before we'd sign him.

I will be glad when this rumour thread finally retires.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!