Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Cheers Colin.
  • Very good interview there.

I must say, I was nervous (and still am) about Peeters. However to come out after a 4-0 victory and be honest enough to say "we still need to cut the garbage out of our game".. Well, hats off to him.

He's quickly showing that he can talk the talk, I'm hoping we can see him walk the walk in the coming weeks, as I'm quickly beginning to really like him.
  • Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 5h
    Kenny says it doesn't look like a deal will be done for Leicester striker Chris Wood and the club will move on.
  • Looks like Delort may be signing an insurance policy in order to play on Friday for Tours..

Andy Delort was yesterday evening at the stadium. Frustrated. "I would have liked playing. It's hard to be in the gallery... I hope that the case will settle because Charlton awaits me. It's a good club and I know what I'm doing by going in D2 English. Need to advance in level. "As did by Olivier Giroud, moreover, with the success that we know.

The attacker "Thapa" who is expected to sign five years in England turned president Ettori in the columns of the team, Tuesday: "he doesn't think to him...". "The president retorted:"no, I think in the interest of the club... ". ». But speaking of bankruptcy if Delort was not sold at a fair price, the president put the TFC and fans agog. Inside the club, some have said, on condition of anonymity, that was far from a such end. Is the static on the line.

Today, the conditional is in this case that no end: thus, Andy Delort would have signed an insurance contract to play with TFC, Friday. But why would he play Friday while he has not played, last night?
  • edited August 2014
    According to Delort's old man on twitter... Duchatelet is having a phone meeting this morning and they expect the transfer to advance quickly...
  • We don't need Delort! Churchy's gonna start bangin' 'em in from now on.
  • Sponsored links:

• We don't need Delort! Churchy's gonna start bangin' 'em in from now on.

Who's Em ?
  • CAFCsayer said:

Don't quote me on it as I've only seen it floating around twitter, but apparently Roland and the Tours owner will be meeting/ negotiating again tomorrow.

Took me a while to get this.
  • Delort will sign for Charlton today, mark my words

In my eyes best looking woman on the planet

I have seriously lost interest in the Delort saga. Who is she and can we sign her instead?
  • edited August 2014
    Do or die I think for the transfer today
  • TravHouse said:

According to Delort's old man on twitter... Duchatelet is having a phone meeting this morning and they expect the transfer to advance quickly...

He just tweeted someone saying begin to prepare a song (presumably for Andy) so maybe just maybe a fee has been agreed...
  • TravHouse said:

He just tweeted someone saying begin to prepare a song (presumably for Andy) so maybe just maybe a fee has been agreed...
    He's also said he will sign this weekend.
  • You've got to love him

@DELORT1960: @Tony_Marsh the warriors who do not loose anything that gets wet swimsuit and which mark the goals you'll be content begin to prepare a song
  • wonder why it wouldn't be until the weekend if things are agreed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Bubble said:

You've got to love him

@DELORT1960: @Tony_Marsh the warriors who do not loose anything that gets wet swimsuit and which mark the goals you'll be content begin to prepare a song

You what Andy? Is that from the Cantona school of profound philosophy? Perhaps he'll take to kicking Palace fans too.

• maybe he meant he will play this weekend and it got a bit lost in translation?
  • This is honestly like a comedy sketch, prepare a song? is this guys dad a mentalist?
  • This is exactly what Twitter should be used for. I think he's great!
  • Bubble said:

You've got to love him

His English is even worse than (most) of our French. Will be fun if/when he signs - "Channel runs do I, feeting quickly ball to move!" Eh?

Not only that but from interviews and the like she seems like a girl you could hang out with at the pub.

Her name's Jennifer Lawrence. She's an Oscar winning actress.
  • How long has the AD saga been dragging on for now. A week/10 days? seems like all summer. Its reported above respective chairman are having a phone meeting today, so make or break day I feel. Please let it be so, then I can move on with my life.
  • edited August 2014
    Yes this has seemed a long, drawn out saga but some transfers are like this. You may laugh but looking at it (relatively given size of clubs, players and prices) it's similar to Bale and Madrid last year. It can go on for weeks and weeks, with clubs haggling over price, comments thrown in from people ITK or not ITK, the player throwing a strop etc... The only difference for us is that we have not been in this position (of having a bit of financial clout over another club) for many a season.
  • Delort
    Debut
    Derby

So I'm told ;)
  • Yes this has seemed a long, drawn out saga but some transfers are like this. You may laugh but looking at it (relatively given size of clubs, players and prices) it's similar to Bale and Madrid last year. It can go on for weeks and weeks, with clubs haggling over price, comments thrown in from people ITK or not ITK, the player throwing a strop etc... The only difference for us is that we have not been in this position (of having a bit of financial clout over another club) for many a season.

This. It's been a while since we've done this kind of thing (i.e. spend decent money), so I just don't think we're used to it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!