Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited August 2014
    some of his goals on the youtube clips are bit special, v keen on no.2.
  • Would much rather Delort, tipped to be in contention for France in a few years. Traore not done much and already is 26.
  • Richard J said:

Delorts goalscoring record is better than Traore and is younger, Delort please Uncle Rolly

Traore isn't a forward though is he?

Edit: Oh yes he is.
    The French article says he's an attacking midfielder, while wiki says he's a striker. Who knows? He's got a decent record playing in Ligue 1 anyhow compared to Delort's one off season in Ligue 2.
    Cheers. I thought he was a midfielder, so that explains it.

Just looked on Football Manager and it says he is left footed and can play in the midfield also.

• edited August 2014

Delorts goalscoring record is better than Traore and is younger, Delort please Uncle Rolly

But Traore plays in Ligue 1.
  • edited August 2014
    For what it's worth - evening standard is saying that 'arry is considering lining up a move to 'thwart' championship clubs by winning the race to sign Delort
  • Wake me up when it's over please.
  • Ross_cafc said:

For what it's worth - evening standard is saying that 'arry is considering lining up a move to 'thwart' championship clubs by winning the race to sign Delort

If that's true we have no chance
  • Alain Traore is very good!
  • Arry can fuck off a long way away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ross_cafc said:

More bullsh*t from Tours, I bet.
  • Macronate said:

Arry can fuck off a long way away.

Arry and Tours are welcome to each other.
  • TravHouse said:
    Wait, Messi is signing for Morecambe? We should've gone in for him! FFS!!
  • Ross_cafc said:

Counter tactic from Tours. Harry let's his name be used as a favour to an agent. Can't see QPR needing to take a chance on him.
  • Also Andy's Dad has been tweeting again this afternoon. Saying something along the lines of he hopes to wear Charlton colours soon but Tours president is blocking any move.
  • I don't believe RD will change he's stance over Delort, he has offered the price he thinks he is worth, Tours can take or leave it, they are more desperate to sell him than we are to buy, as we have seen on the new rumour of Traore. I think RD would like to get Delort but he has other signings he can make.
  • Its like poker, we have gone all in and they want a time out.
    Player turned down others because he wants to play first team football so QPR and others higher up won't appeal.
    They are in a corner and Roland is turning the screws and I am sure he is a bloke to get what he wants on his terms
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow Alain Traore is a great player, I remember watching him in the African Cup of Nations for Burkina Faso, he did very well and he's definitely tested in Ligue 1
  • WSAWSA
    edited August 2014
    I thought it said it was Leyton Orient - was a bit concerned :-)

Wow
  • Isn't Traore an attacker midfielder, not a striker?
  • Until I see 'Arry driving out the driving ground and stopping to describe Delort as a terrific player to SSN I am not going to believe that rumour.

Best one ever
  • Shane Long to The Saints for £12m.

• Mark Ritson @MR_LWMedia · 5m

#cafc boss Bob Peeters has no real update on Andy Delort transfer following the Frenchman's quotes earlier today on move to The Valley

Mark Ritson @MR_LWMedia · 4m

Didn't sound like #cafc were close, according to Peeters. Understands both clubs still talking over a fee. Tours' valuation way too high.

• Shane Long to The Saints for £12m.

Wtf has the transfer market gone completely insane

If he is worth that then I am glad we ain't competing in that pool
  • Lunacy. Premier League just protecting its brand by pricing out potential competition. We can't stop teams getting promoted but we can ensure they cannot sustain PL status for more than a few seasons.
  • Don't quote me on it as I've only seen it floating around twitter, but apparently Roland and the Tours owner will be meeting/ negotiating again tomorrow.
  • Don't quote me on it as I've only seen it floating around twitter, but apparently Roland and the Tours owner will be meeting/ negotiating again tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!