Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited August 2014

Did notice that Yohann Thuram spent time on loan @ Tours (Whilst at Monaco) so if Andy Delort signs he wont be our sole link already with that particular French club

Let's hope then that Delort doesn't contact Thuram to see how easy it was to settle and if the fans are patient with new additions :-0
  • Like I said, more I think, more it makes sense, and yes to eventually sell Delort for a nice profit now he's been in the shop window...Give him a season here first mind ;O)
  • Why doesn't Roland just buy Tours?

I made that joke on this thread last week and got 12 lol's and 1 like. Let's see how you get on with it...
    It's the way one tells them young Peakie.

I'm guessing it was you that flagged me.
    ;-)
  • Haha conspiracy-tastic!!
  • Would be pretty amusing if Roland turns up and buys the club outright!

Roland is the new Victor Kiam. "I liked the player so much I bought his football club"
  • Why doesn't Roland just buy Tours?

I made that joke on this thread last week and got 12 lol's and 1 like. Let's see how you get on with it...

;-)
    No surprisingly it wasn't, although I nearly accidently flagged you trying to see who'd flagged you
  • edited August 2014

Why doesn't Roland just buy Tours?

;-)
    Click on your abuse count @carlyburn and it should say who it was , I have just seen who it was. Can't think why though, PM the person for a meet in the Libs and ask the question :-0
  • oops think I just flagged Carly by mistake, sorry :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Nothing really new but quotes from Delort and Tours owner are now on Sky. They can't risk playing him so clearly they need to sell him in this transfer window.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9418512
  • This thread has now reached new levels of ridiculousness.

No no and thrice no....you agree a fee with Tours (their valuation), and mess about with the technicalities until 30 seconds before the transfer window closes, and then pull out. Teach them a lesson for dicking us about.

• Scoham said:

Nothing really new but quotes from Delort and Tours owner are now on Sky. They can't risk playing him so clearly they need to sell him in this transfer window.

Tours are desperately trying to drum up more interest. They also know Roland just received a windfall. It's a stare-out competition between the two Presidents......

• If we do end up landing Delort for a million under Tours valuation RD would have played a blinder IMHO.
  • The only thing that we can be sure of is that Delort will not be a Tours FC player by the end of the window.

Whether he comes to us is another matter but given he's already agreed personal terms, we are in the driving seat.
  • Really don't understand why we can't just chuck in simon church.
  • Swisdom said:

Scoham said:

Nothing really new but quotes from Delort and Tours owner are now on Sky. They can't risk playing him so clearly they need to sell him in this transfer window.

Tours are desperately trying to drum up more interest. They also know Roland just received a windfall. It's a stare-out competition between the two Presidents......

Windfall ?

• Really don't understand why we can't just chuck in simon church.

So the offer is £2m
    or £3m plus Churchinho

Seems fair to me

• Sponsored links:

• Anyone else just quietly happy that a player is frustrated about not being allowed to join us?

This
  • Liege just got a few million of Mangala Man City's transfer fee through a sell on clause with Porto.
  • He buys Tours and we get Delorts on a undisclosed - helps with ffp..
  • Swisdom said:

Scoham said:

Windfall ?

Guessing this is a reference to the money SL received for the transfer of Mangala to City
  • Swisdom said:

Scoham said:

Windfall ?

Guessing this is a reference to the money SL received for the transfer of Mangala to City
    Thanks Colin.
  • Swisdom said:

Scoham said:

Windfall ?

Thanks Colin.
    Come on I don't deserve a thanks Colin for that, I was writing it the same time you wrote yours, when I Started to write it there was no comments about it
  • edited August 2014

Anyone else just quietly happy that a player is frustrated about not being allowed to join us?

Agreed, I doubt this has ever happened before!
  • Sorry Paulie mate, it was too easy.
  • Swisdom said:

Really don't understand why we can't just chuck in simon church.

So the offer is £2m
    or £3m plus Churchinho

Seems fair to me

or even Simon l eglise ..but i do like churchinho !

• razil said:

He buys Tours and we get Delorts on a undisclosed - helps with ffp..

thanks colin
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!