Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Yes this has seemed a long, drawn out saga but some transfers are like this. You may laugh but looking at it (relatively given size of clubs, players and prices) it's similar to Bale and Madrid last year. It can go on for weeks and weeks, with clubs haggling over price, comments thrown in from people ITK or not ITK, the player throwing a strop etc... The only difference for us is that we have not been in this position (of having a bit of financial clout over another club) for many a season.

This. It's been a while since we've done this kind of thing (i.e. spend decent money), so I just don't think we're used to it.
    I agree, we are used to transfers going through quick because free transfers and loans normally do, but when you spend this amount of money it probably does take longer, but the fact we are in this position makes me feel we are definitely moving up in the world
  • Squad for Tours Friday game has been released and Delort isn't in it...

http://www.toursfc.fr/actualites/equipe/tours-fc---valenciennes--le-groupe-tourangeau-96.xhtml
  • I've been sceptical about wether the Eric Delort twitter account is real or not...

But can now confirm it is 100% Delort's father.

I asked him to prove it was real and not a wind up.. I added him on facebook and asked him to accept the friend request which he has now done. His facebook account is linked directly to Andy Delorts private facebook.

At least it proves that its not a fake twitter account and the deal must be close...
  • TravHouse said:

I've been sceptical about wether the Eric Delort twitter account is real or not...

I asked him to prove it was real and not a wind up.. I added him on facebook and asked him to accept the friend request which he has now done. His facebook account is linked directly to Andy Delorts private facebook.

At least it proves that its not a fake twitter account and the deal must be close...

stalker.
  • cfgs said:

TravHouse said:

I've been sceptical about wether the Eric Delort twitter account is real or not...

stalker.
    haha!! I know mate, its getting embarrassing now!

• TravHouse said:

Nice bit of investigative reporting there @Travhouse... Hope for you efforts alone that this deal goes through now else it would have been a waste else ;-)
  • Leave off, I like Trav Poirot House's efforts.
  • Been invited to any family gatherings yet?
  • cfgs said:

Been invited to any family gatherings yet?

Not yet but I can confirm that Delort's Mrs is a weapon... struth
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2014
    cfgs said:

Stalkers don't wait for invites
  • cfgs said:

Stalkers don't wait for invites
    true, but as yet his attendance had been by telescope.
  • It proves his dad thinks he knows what it going on.
  • TravHouse said:

Still seems like a troll account. His replies are too weird even for a French person. Could just be a matter of his actual Dad accepting a random friend request on fb. You've made some good gossip mate, but unless that Eric holds up a piece of paper in a selfie saying he is Delorts father on that twitter handle I won't believe it.
  • TravHouse said:

Still seems like a troll account. His replies are too weird even for a French person. Could just be a matter of his actual Dad accepting a random friend request on fb. You've made some good gossip mate, but unless that Eric holds up a piece of paper in a selfie saying he is Delorts father on that twitter handle I won't believe it.
    Im putting the weird replies down to google translator..

Agree there's no real way of being sure but he posted links on his facebook account that he also posted on the twitter account.
  • I think Ipswich will definitely do the double over us this season, they looked strong against Fulham on Saturday.
  • I think Ipswich will definitely do the double over us this season, they looked strong against Fulham on Saturday.

So is it a rumour that you think that or do you actually think that?

Strong rumour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Each to their own, just an opinion, they just looked better than us. Better all round squad, better manager, facilities, think they will be pushing for the title.

I disagree.
  • Each to their own, just an opinion, they just looked better than us. Better all round squad, better manager, facilities, think they will be pushing for the title.

I think what people meant is "why put that on a rumours thread"....!! Not really a rumour is it - could start a speculation thread.

I fancied them to get promoted last season and I think they look good again this year. I fully expect Fulham to struggle though.
  • It would be pretty hard not to look good against Fulham at the moment

Better Manager? I would question as BP has only been here for 2 competitive games and we look to be playing good football
    Better all round squad? again really
    Better Facilitates? we have a great training ground with great facilities and a brand new pitch
    and as for winning the title I hope you have bet on it, you could get good odds

But as you say each to their own, and it would be terrible if everyone had the same opinions.
  • Didn't do too well last night though!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!