Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited August 2014
    colin1961 said:

Forget Andy D interesting post from ITTV
    It's understood Cafc have offered €2.45mil for
    Bahebeck
    His agents ungeklart have requested foxtons to find properties in a location of no more than 5miles from
    New Eltham for rental
    Before you ask my sons wife is a relocation agent in black health for another agent.
    He has not signed as yet he's due in London early next

If true this will be the best signing in Charkton history

not sure if anyone else has spotted this, but isn't "ungeklart" the german for 'unknown'
  • colin1961 said:

Bahebeck
    His agents ungeklart have requested foxtons to find properties in a location of no more than 5miles from
    New Eltham for rental
    Before you ask my sons wife is a relocation agent in black health for another agent.

not sure if anyone else has spotted this, but isn't "ungeklart" the german for 'unknown'
    thanks to Google Translate(were would we be without that) the German for unknown is unbekannt
  • colin1961 said:

Bahebeck
    New Eltham for rental

Yes it is. But I think there is an agency also by that name.
  • colin1961 said:

Bahebeck
    New Eltham for rental

thanks to Google Translate(were would we be without that) the German for unknown is unbekannt
    "Ungeklart" is German for "unclear" which isn't too far off
  • colin1961 said:

Bahebeck
    New Eltham for rental

ok, literally 'still unclear' as in unknown. means the same thing.

Bahebeck's agent on transfermarkt is listed as "Ungeklärt" as in, 'still unclear'
  • colin1961 said:

Bahebeck
    New Eltham for rental

Ungeklärt is a football agency. I'm pretty sure they represent Jan Vertonghen (Spurs), Abou Diaby (Arsenal) and Koke (Atletico).

• John Kettley is a weatherman. A weatherman. A weatherman
  • Fumbluff said:

John Kettley is a weatherman. A weatherman. A weatherman

And so is michael fish

• And so is Ian Mcaskell
  • edited August 2014
    As is Laura Tobin. Who is absolutely gorgeous in my eyes. Alas, not rumoured to be signing for us though.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2014
    Nah Wendy Hurrell is the best and hottest weather girl
  • Lucy Verasamy is miles better than Tobin & Hurrell.
  • Nah, Alex Dolan is the best
  • Lucy Verasamy is miles better than Tobin & Hurrell.

This

• Wasn't too sure where to stick this, but seeing as nothing is happening on here, I was wondering, is this possible the worse ever prediction made on charlton life? @bolloxbolder‌

dear oh dear oh dear
  • Wasn't too sure where to stick this, but seeing as nothing is happening on here, I was wondering, is this possible the worse ever prediction made on charlton life? @bolloxbolder‌

That is a good one but im guessing if we are honest, we all have a few of those type opinions/predictions in our history even if not on record online, i certainly do.
  • My worst one was after Church scored against Barnsley last season I predicted he would be a great signing for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

I've seen worse. On another Charlton forum someone predicted Bover would turn out to be than Shelvey and become the new Scott Parker.

i wonder who that was...
  • I'll fess up now. When Les Reid stepped up as manager in the prem, and we beat Blackburn 1-0 thanks to a lucky deflection, I cheerfully predicted we'd found the new Lemnie Lawrence.
  • Jaddick said:

colin1961 said:

Bahebeck
    New Eltham for rental

Ungeklärt is a football agency. I'm pretty sure they represent Jan Vertonghen (Spurs), Abou Diaby (Arsenal) and Koke (Atletico).

Are you sure? I had assumed that it meant that the agent wasn't known so put 'ungeklart'.

My point is that this rumour is nonsense put out by someone who doesn't know German.
  • Jaddick said:

colin1961 said:

Bahebeck
    New Eltham for rental

Are you sure? I had assumed that it meant that the agent wasn't known so put 'ungeklart'.

My point is that this rumour is nonsense put out by someone who doesn't know German.
    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ungeklart/beraterfirma/berater/946
  • mart77 said:

Jaddick said:

colin1961 said:

Bahebeck
    New Eltham for rental

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ungeklart/beraterfirma/berater/946
    Yes, that is my point. That is a German website. Those are all players with unknown agents.
  • Andy D in England today.
  • Andy D in England today.

Imagine if, after all this, he fails his medical
  • Where are people seeing that he is in England today?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!