Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options

The letter B basically.

As witty and eloquent as ever.
  • Options

Jonatan Soriano is surely worth a try, scored 11 goals in 6 games this season, and got 30 in 28 last season.

This isn't Football Manager. You can't just do a Google search for someone who has scored loads of goals and assume we can afford him or that he'd have any interest in moving to us!

Other than the goals he has scored, what do you know about him?
    He used to play for Barcelona.
    There is a huge difference between Barcelona B and Barcelona.
    None the less, he is a very adventurous suggestion but him and Igor up front would be unstoppable.
  • Options
    Jim Melrose too
  • Options
    Defoe to QPR
  • Options
    Do you work Paulie ?

• Options
    It's a shame r.e. Delort, the boys personality seems to stink despite wanting to come here, he's lapping it all up and coming accross pretty immature, we can move on that from that easily. 1 out of 2 is still good going, we do need another striker though probably more so than midfielders at the mo. An injury to Igor and..
  • Options
    Are Colin and Pauline the same person?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's a shame r.e. Delort, the boys personality seems to stink despite wanting to come here, he's lapping it all up and coming accross pretty immature, we can move on that from that easily. 1 out of 2 is still good going, we do need another striker though probably more so than midfielders at the mo. An injury to Igor and..

He's 22. Minted. And about to begin a new adventure. He's every right to be cocky as it's a useful trait for a striker. I don't really see what he has done wrong. As I see it he agreed to terms with us, amongst others, but the only club to strike a deal with his parent club Is Wigan
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

He's 22. Minted. And about to begin a new adventure. He's every right to be cocky as it's a useful trait for a striker. I don't really see what he has done wrong. As I see it he agreed to terms with us, amongst others, but the only club to strike a deal with his parent club Is Wigan
    Tours still denying they have
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Tours still denying they have
    True. My scenario assumes he does. Still don't think he's done much wrong. If we sneak him and Watt into the club tomorrow I'll be a happy chappy
  • Options

All over twitter that we are swapping Ventokele for Watt

Surely not lol ..

As long as it's not Vetokele we're swapping him for.
  • Options
    This thread has over 1 million views!! Christ. Thanks Delort, atleast we have something to thank him for
  • Options

1 out of 2? Are you referring back to the two signings you hinted at weeks ago? Does 1 out of 2 mean the other was Bulot or that we are still chasing another player??? :-)
  • Options

Proper spot on you were mate.

Sad thing is either you lied, or your itk mate lied, or your itk mate was told a lie, either way as usual someone pretending to be itk.

Can probabaly change your pic now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sad thing is either you lied, or your itk mate lied, or your itk mate was told a lie, either way as usual someone pretending to be itk.

Harsh, we know that he was close to signing and several people support that.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Maybe I'm harsh but people saying they're itk do my head in. I highly doubt the two players AA was referring to were Bulot and Delort. At one point I'm sure AA said 'I think you'll be surprised by one of them' implying that one of them was a very decent signing. Neither is in my eyes (on reputation) we hadn't heard of either till recently.

Wasn't a fan of the pic change, the constant posts etc.
  • Options

I think it might well be past your bed time
  • Options
    He's got fuck all
  • Options

Clearly you know fuck all about football.

Delort deal was agreed by us. Scuppered by Tours chairman moving the goal posts.

Things change in football. Nothing is nailed on until it's announced. He never said it was 100%.

What scoops you got pal?
    So because I've called someone out on chatting rubbish I know nothing about football? That makes sense. His words were 2 in by the end of the week a while back. It was obvious we were gonna be linked with people so anyone could have said that and seemed itk when Delort popped up.

I don't have scoops, but I'd rather someone just say they don't have a clue and say who they'd like for us to sign than just more or less make something up/be told bullshit and put it on here.
    So you're saying we didn't agree personal terms with Delort (a sign that AA was aware of a deal being close) and nor were we at advanced stages with Borges and or AIK (which I can only assume is the player we'd be surprised about) only for that to fall through too?

If you don't like rumours, and rumour is the key word here, then why not stick to reading the BS on Football Rumours or get your transfer updates via the BBC or OS.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Clearly you know fuck all about football.

Delort deal was agreed by us. Scuppered by Tours chairman moving the goal posts.

Things change in football. Nothing is nailed on until it's announced. He never said it was 100%.

What scoops you got pal?
    So because I've called someone out on chatting rubbish I know nothing about football? That makes sense. His words were 2 in by the end of the week a while back. It was obvious we were gonna be linked with people so anyone could have said that and seemed itk when Delort popped up.

I don't have scoops, but I'd rather someone just say they don't have a clue and say who they'd like for us to sign than just more or less make something up/be told bullshit and put it on here.
    So you're saying we didn't agree personal terms with Delort (a sign that AA was aware of a deal being close) and nor were we at advanced stages with Borges and or AIK (which I can only assume is the player we'd be surprised about) only for that to fall through too?

If you don't like rumours, and rumour is the key word here, then why not stick to reading the BS on Football Rumours or get your transfer updates via the BBC or OS.
    Does it really matter about what we nearly had?

Where did I say we didn't agree personal terms with Delort? Delort is not a Charlton player is what I am saying. Were we at advanced stages with Borges? Where have you heard/read that. I read last that he was in talks with Evian and PSV but never spoke to Charlton and outright said he wouldn't play in the championship.

I don't mind the 'key' word rumour. A rumour is not what AA posted, he more or less stated 2 in by the end of the week a few weeks ago, I count one in that was just yesterday. It was definitely not one of the two he was suggesting either let's be serious.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!