Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014

It's a shame r.e. Delort, the boys personality seems to stink despite wanting to come here, he's lapping it all up and coming accross pretty immature, we can move on that from that easily. 1 out of 2 is still good going, we do need another striker though probably more so than midfielders at the mo. An injury to Igor and..

Proper spot on you were mate.

Sad thing is either you lied, or your itk mate lied, or your itk mate was told a lie, either way as usual someone pretending to be itk.

Can probabaly change your pic now.
    Clearly you know fuck all about football.

Delort deal was agreed by us. Scuppered by Tours chairman moving the goal posts.

Things change in football. Nothing is nailed on until it's announced. He never said it was 100%.

What scoops you got pal?
    So because I've called someone out on chatting rubbish I know nothing about football? That makes sense. His words were 2 in by the end of the week a while back. It was obvious we were gonna be linked with people so anyone could have said that and seemed itk when Delort popped up.

I don't have scoops, but I'd rather someone just say they don't have a clue and say who they'd like for us to sign than just more or less make something up/be told bullshit and put it on here.
    So you're saying we didn't agree personal terms with Delort (a sign that AA was aware of a deal being close) and nor were we at advanced stages with Borges and or AIK (which I can only assume is the player we'd be surprised about) only for that to fall through too?

If you don't like rumours, and rumour is the key word here, then why not stick to reading the BS on Football Rumours or get your transfer updates via the BBC or OS.
    Does it really matter about what we nearly had?

Where did I say we didn't agree personal terms with Delort? Delort is not a Charlton player is what I am saying. Were we at advanced stages with Borges? Where have you heard/read that. I read last that he was in talks with Evian and PSV but never spoke to Charlton and outright said he wouldn't play in the championship.

I don't mind the 'key' word rumour. A rumour is not what AA posted, he more or less stated 2 in by the end of the week a few weeks ago, I count one in that was just yesterday. It was definitely not one of the two he was suggesting either let's be serious.

No it doesn't matter you're quite right. So why make such a big deal about someone passing on info he's been told? And he did make it clear he was simply passing on info.

Can you say for certain who this person was, what was said, how bullish they were? If they were confident that the Delort deal was done then they could well have said as much to AA.

Ever heard of not shooting the messenger?

Now it's time for my bed. And I would suggest yours given you're getting so irate over something so trivial

• Options

It's a shame r.e. Delort, the boys personality seems to stink despite wanting to come here, he's lapping it all up and coming accross pretty immature, we can move on that from that easily. 1 out of 2 is still good going, we do need another striker though probably more so than midfielders at the mo. An injury to Igor and..

Sad thing is either you lied, or your itk mate lied, or your itk mate was told a lie, either way as usual someone pretending to be itk.

Clearly you know fuck all about football.

Delort deal was agreed by us. Scuppered by Tours chairman moving the goal posts.

Things change in football. Nothing is nailed on until it's announced. He never said it was 100%.

What scoops you got pal?
    So because I've called someone out on chatting rubbish I know nothing about football? That makes sense. His words were 2 in by the end of the week a while back. It was obvious we were gonna be linked with people so anyone could have said that and seemed itk when Delort popped up.

I don't have scoops, but I'd rather someone just say they don't have a clue and say who they'd like for us to sign than just more or less make something up/be told bullshit and put it on here.
    So you're saying we didn't agree personal terms with Delort (a sign that AA was aware of a deal being close) and nor were we at advanced stages with Borges and or AIK (which I can only assume is the player we'd be surprised about) only for that to fall through too?

If you don't like rumours, and rumour is the key word here, then why not stick to reading the BS on Football Rumours or get your transfer updates via the BBC or OS.
    Does it really matter about what we nearly had?

Where did I say we didn't agree personal terms with Delort? Delort is not a Charlton player is what I am saying. Were we at advanced stages with Borges? Where have you heard/read that. I read last that he was in talks with Evian and PSV but never spoke to Charlton and outright said he wouldn't play in the championship.

I don't mind the 'key' word rumour. A rumour is not what AA posted, he more or less stated 2 in by the end of the week a few weeks ago, I count one in that was just yesterday. It was definitely not one of the two he was suggesting either let's be serious.

No it doesn't matter you're quite right. So why make such a big deal about someone passing on info he's been told? And he did make it clear he was simply passing on info.

Can you say for certain who this person was, what was said, how bullish they were? If they were confident that the Delort deal was done then they could well have said as much to AA.

Ever heard of not shooting the messenger?

Now it's time for my bed. And I would suggest yours given you're getting so irate over something so trivial

That's why I said I was probably harsh as it's not always the messangers fault, still think the lips sealed pic change was cringey.

I'm not that irate, I must just come across an angry poster, I've only pulled him up cause I don't get why people would make stuff up.

• Options
    edited September 2014

Sad thi'Atlng is either you lied, or your itk mate lied, or your itk mate was told a lie, either way as usual someone pretending to be itk.

Ok yeah, cheers AA how about you never tell us anything you hear again to stop any rumours? yeah put your ITK info to good use and all that...

No, i don't think so. I think it's quite obvious that AA's link was in fact Delort, he near enough said it would be a good number ten. How on earth was he meant to know that a fee wasn't going to be agreed between the two clubs, he's not a f*cking fortune teller. I for one am thankful for the info and have enjoyed the whole saga whether or not we get him, looks like we wont, it sure has been a bloody laugh.

cheers @Atletico Addick
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    How can they open up talks unless we have given agreement?

I don't mind if we sell him for 15m and we get to reinvest the money
  • Options

Sad thi'Atlng is either you lied, or your itk mate lied, or your itk mate was told a lie, either way as usual someone pretending to be itk.

Ok yeah, cheers AA how about you never tell us anything you hear again to stop any rumours? yeah put your ITK info to good use and all that...

No, i don't think so. I think it's quite obvious that AA's link was in fact Delort, he near enough said it would be a good number ten. How on earth was he meant to know that a fee wasn't going to be agreed between the two clubs, he's not a f*cking fortune teller. I for one am thankful for the info and have enjoyed the whole saga whether or not we get him, looks like we wont, it sure has been a bloody laugh.

cheers @Atletico Addick
    It's "obvious" AA was talking about Delort? Considering he refused to name names when posting his original rumour? Or because others have since attributed our interest in delort to AA's rumour? So because he said it would be a good number 10 it must have been a player he'd probably never heard of and had to Google search before making this assumption? And this whole saga has been a "bloody laugh" - are you trying to be funny there?

I think it's a bit odd that people are assuming AA was ITK and was talking about Delort when there's actually nothing to suggest this to be the case. I'm not saying he wasn't, but to those who are adamant he was - how do you defend your stance against Braziliance when you have no grounds to base it on?

Baffling.....
  • Options
    Now now children be nice to the messengers!
  • Options
    Morrison to Huddersfield.
  • Options
    Where are you hearing that Carly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turned on Sky Sports when I got in early hours yesterday morning. Arsen being quizzed on transfers and then switches back to presenter woman in studio - "Arsenal have dropped interest in Loic Remy who has signed four year deal with Charlton". Rewound in disbelief and yes RD has pushed the boat out for the Premiership - rewound it again - us and Arsenal interested in the same player, unbelievable, unreserved excitement, got up early to see the CL comments. Silly bitch of course meant Chelsea.
  • Options

You're running a dangerous game there - people get banned for less
  • Options
    Yep its hard to understand why they would want to sew up the gomez deal so quickly. Hes unlikely to play in their first team this season. Perhaps this is an agent leak to get a better contract extension
  • Options
    I think we are all going to be dodging the odd dummy spat out of a pram or two on here today. Can I be the first to reiterate that I, soapy_jones am not ITK, do not have any great insight into our wonderful football club or an in depth knowledge of the machinations of this ludicrous football transfer circus.

Now play nicely...
  • Options

I think we are all going to be dodging the odd dummy spat out of a pram or two on here today. Can I be the first to reiterate that I, soapy_jones am not ITK, do not have any great insight into our wonderful football club or an in depth knowledge of the machinations of this ludicrous football transfer circus.

Now play nicely...

Can you change your picture to show you're not ITK please?
  • Options

Morrison to Huddersfield.

Morro going wouldn't surprise me, he can't be happy, but Huddersfield. Would back up why we are interested in that Notts County centre half.

• Options
    Wouldn't surprise me if morrison went to Huddersfield especially with Powell supposedly taking over as manager. Really hope he doesn't though
  • Options
    Apparently Tours have told Wolves Delort is still available and nothing has been done with Wigan ...... Taking the p now me thinks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tours are rapidly turning into my most despised club... AND they are bloody French as well !
  • Options
    Twitter is great on days like today
  • Options
    The Tours owner said along Delort would not move until today
  • Options

cheers @Atletico Addick
    It's "obvious" AA was talking about Delort? Considering he refused to name names when posting his original rumour? Or because others have since attributed our interest in delort to AA's rumour? So because he said it would be a good number 10 it must have been a player he'd probably never heard of and had to Google search before making this assumption? And this whole saga has been a "bloody laugh" - are you trying to be funny there?

I think it's a bit odd that people are assuming AA was ITK and was talking about Delort when there's actually nothing to suggest this to be the case. I'm not saying he wasn't, but to those who are adamant he was - how do you defend your stance against Braziliance when you have no grounds to base it on?

Baffling.....

Pretty obvious to me. Do you really think Delort just popped out of the blue? No. He had obviously been scouted by the club and I think AA was told that. If I'm wrong and he hasn't, that doesn't make Brazilence's response any better, yes let us all jump down the throat of someone who posts some genuine information about the club that none of us would have been able to get otherwise, great idea.

If you can't get down from your high horse and laugh at this whole Delort saga then you really have taken it all a bit too seriously.
  • Options
    He's playing in the hole, just behind Nick Cotton
  • Options
    On the BBC website:

Decky in Newcastle: Just saw Darren Bent outside St James' Park. A surprise return to the North East?

Kevin in London: Have just seen Darren Bent pulling into the Charlton FC training ground, that would be a good signing for the Addicks.

290 miles separate Newcastle and Charlton...

Expect both are wrong but would love Darren back if is attitude was right.
  • Options
    Got to love transfer deadline day...From BBC Sport...

Text us on 81111

Darren Bent spotted..

Posted at

Decky in Newcastle: Just saw Darren Bent outside St James' Park. A surprise return to the North East?

Kevin in London: Have just seen Darren Bent pulling into the Charlton FC training ground, that would be a good signing for the Addicks.

290 miles separate Newcastle and Charlton...
  • Options
    More chance of Delort signing than Bent.... so none at all then
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!