Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brazil World Cup 2014 - Betting Thread

Comments

• Options

New coral customers. 2/1 for brazil to play in yellow against croatia! Tenner max bet.

What a surprise they are wearing yellow
    They basically just handed over a score for nothing...
  • Options
    I reckon the referee might have had a few bets on judging by last night's performance.
  • Options

New coral customers. 2/1 for brazil to play in yellow against croatia! Tenner max bet.

What a surprise they are wearing yellow
    They basically just handed over a score for nothing...
    They will get that back from 95% of all of the new customers.
  • Options
    I am going to collect my £30 quid and close account... the aggro i had signing up made me wonder if the £20 was even worth it! Still, a win is a win!
  • Options
    Could have had another win today. I had Mexico -1 handicap. They had 2 legitimate goals ruled out and Hernandes in the last minute with the goal at his mercy sky's it. P***** off doesn't even describe it.
  • Options
    Something a bit dodgy about those decisions if you ask me.
  • Options
    Betting on England tomorrow is not just heart, but head too. Half the Italian squad are injured, we have a fairly fresh squad after lots if rotation, the pitch is a huge plus for us, as Italy is all about pass and move, we are more about hard work. I reckon 2-1 England.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Betting on England tomorrow is not just heart, but head too. Half the Italian squad are injured, we have a fairly fresh squad after lots if rotation, the pitch is a huge plus for us, as Italy is all about pass and move, we are more about hard work. I reckon 2-1 England.

A fool and his money............................etc
  • Options
    Holland 5-1 Spain was 500/1.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Had chile -1, Mexico and over2.5 goals in Spain - Dutch game so nice bit of profit

I am on Greece/Draw double chance, England and Uruguay -1 today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had Mexico/Netherlands and Chile treble yesterday at about 16/1. Netherlands looked over-priced at 4-1 and I thought the other two were pretty sure. Didn't expect that though!

Tonight just a double on Uruguay and Colombia at a short 1.8/1 or so. Think we will just beat Italy, but will enjoy the game for its own sake tonight.

Treble tomorrow on France Argentina and Switzerland at 2.8/1.
  • Options
    Cahill 40s and Jag 50s 1st goal fiver each
  • Options
    Lallana to score anytime 8-1 on Betfair.

England to win 2-1 12-1
  • Options
    Beds - I have joined you with Cahill and Jagielka at 40-1 and 50-1 respectively. Also gone with 'anytime' bets for both at 18-1 and 20-1 as I am sick of getting the middle scorer of 3 goals and winning nothing. C'mon lads!
  • Options
    Sorry, meant Nicholas not Beds! Just watch Lallana score now!
  • Options
    ......ps, also went last as well as first scorer on those 2
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    meldrew66 said:

......ps, also went last as well as first scorer on those 2

cant have you winning on your own so also done anytime and last goalscorer.

Also done ref to use his free kick spray within the first 15 minutes at 5/1 on Betvictors instabet :)

• Options
    Good man!
  • Options
    England burnt me to the tune of £50 in the two friendlies,

Went £2 patent, Colombia, Uruguay, England. £14 returns £50
  • Options
    Costa Rica, lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's been a funny old World Cup for bets already!
  • Options
    Quality games though!
  • Options
    England will claw my pennies back, of that I am sure?!?
  • Options
    Well Uruguay f'd up my stan james free £5 bet double with Columbia. Just glad it was free.
  • Options
    Just lumped on england.
  • Options
    Got 6-1 on Ivory Coast at half time, lovely jubbly.
  • Options
    Gutted didn't go with my crazy dream and lump on the holland 5-1, Costa Rica 3-1 double....
  • Options
    Messi 3-0
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    meldrew66 said:

Good man!

Think we chose the wrong game for the centre backs to score, Think we will have more chance against the south american teams who cant defend set pieces.
  • Options
    Had 3 bets on the World Cup so far, all 3 came in! £50 quid up (all pretty safe bets)