Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bear Grylls is a.........

Comments

• Options

Oh she was decent, her tits were definitely good to see. That is factual.

So have we confirmed that its ok to factually talk about ladies tits? :)
  • Options
    I think it showed to me just how impossible it would be to survive in a genuine survival situation. Collective groups of ten basically couldn't despite taking a load of useful supplies and tools with them.

Also, it was an eye opener to see just how little food the body needs to survive. They were going days without food, yet if get light headed if I haven't eat by 11am !
  • Options
    She did have a nice pair but she was annoying, think i would kill her if i was stuck with her for 6 weeks.

• Options
    That Lauren bird is an absolute stunner! much better than that jock bird (who did have cracking knockers!)
  • Options

I think it showed to me just how impossible it would be to survive in a genuine survival situation. Collective groups of ten basically couldn't despite taking a load of useful supplies and tools with them.

Also, it was an eye opener to see just how little food the body needs to survive. They were going days without food, yet if get light headed if I haven't eat by 11am !

I think if it really came to it then you'd (people would) get on with it a bit better than they did.
  • Options
    they had two days of survival training yet could not light a fire for days at a time.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

they had two days of survival training yet could not light a fire for days at a time.

Nothing wet will burn so the key is making fire while you can and keeping it going.

The idea of using glasses (or any lens / glass) is boy scouts stuff. I personally think they showed them F all in the hope of good entertainment but how they each knew so little is amazing.

The 2 builders, or perhaps one of them, who left early would have been alright if they had stayed.
  • Options
    The mouthy one would have been an asset but the other one was useless!

• Options
    robroy said:

Watched the interview episode last night. The jock girl with factually great tits looked like she was in drag! Looked better without the slap on.

definitely. She was hardly a good advert for her salon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    robroy said:

Watched the interview episode last night. The jock girl with factually great tits looked like she was in drag! Looked better without the slap on.

Yeah that was bloody weird that was! Surely she cannot think she looks good like that?
  • Options
    robroy said:

Watched the interview episode last night. The jock girl with factually great tits looked like she was in drag! Looked better without the strap on.

fixed for you
  • Options

She did have a nice pair but she was annoying, think i would kill her if i was stuck with her for 6 weeks.

and which bits would you have eaten first?
  • Options
    Ten posts about a girls rack and no picture of them

Tell you what charlton life's gone to the dogs
  • Options
    The boat race isn't great here:
  • Options
    She looks so much better on The Island than when you see her back home.

Lauren is better, but also quite liked Beki.

• Options
    They all look better without the war paint in my opinion.
  • Options
    The ginger girl was lovely on the island but looked a moose with make up on.
  • Options
    Bollox, Our series link has not recorded the final episode where they review the time on the island.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    check C4 catch up
  • Options
    Not bad for a jock!
  • Options
    Anyone see the start of the new series this week?

The two groups this time are a working class group earning less than the average wage and a "rich group" of people earning over 100k
  • Options

Anyone see the start of the new series this week?

The two groups this time are a working class group earning less than the average wage and a "rich group" of people earning over 100k

Yeah watched it last night on catch up.

Can't say I'm keen on either group tbh
  • Options
    The posh lot are right twats.
  • Options
    It's a bit 'big brother' by manufacturing tension - but that said I will be tuning in each week to watch the class war.
  • Options
    Following episodes with Anthony Joshua, Rob Brydon & Warwick Davies. Tonight’s “Bears Mission” features Gareth Southgate.
  • Options
    Fuck that wall walk couldn’t think of many things worse
  • Options

Fuck that wall walk couldn’t think of many things worse

Insane. The speed of it too.
  • Options
    Hat off to Southgate. He did all that Grylls threw at him with aplomb.