Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey ccc

Comments

• I'm staying away from this thread til Lancs are back in to bat.
  • edited April 2017
    Borthwick dismissed in the last over of the day, caught behind off Jarvis for 19.

112-2 at the close.
  • Happy Easter everyone!

Steady progress so far this morning: 176-2, Burns on 78 and Sangakkara on 30.
  • Happy Easter everyone except Roland and Katie
  • Burns c Davies b Jarvis 91

209-3
  • Sangakkara c Livingstone b Parry 46

214-4
  • Jason Roy batting at no.6 for Gujarat in the IPL. DIdnt get in until 14 balls to go and has hit Malinga over mid on for 6. Bizarre team management.
  • Lunch - 224-4, Sibley 8* and Foakes 7*
  • edited April 2017
    Jason finished with 14 off 7. Is the Gujarat manager a Mickey? The kid they sent in front of him scored 10 off 12.

Finch was also absent because his kit went missing en route. Hilarious.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Jason finished with 14 off 7. Is the Gujarat manager a Mickey? The kid they sent in front of him scored 10 off 12.

'The kid' scored several incredible FC hundreds last year at strike-rates of well over 100 and will probably be a star, but yeah probably wrong to hold Roy back that late
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

'The kid' scored several incredible FC hundreds last year at strike-rates of well over 100 and will probably be a star, but yeah probably wrong to hold Roy back that late
    Point taken and I'm aware Kishen was the India U19 captain. But the IPL isn't FC cricket or the Ranjit trophy. The decision surprised both Sunny Gavaskar and Michael Clarke in commentary.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Leuth said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

Point taken and I'm aware Kishen was the India U19 captain. But the IPL isn't FC cricket or the Ranjit trophy. The decision surprised both Sunny Gavaskar and Michael Clarke in commentary.
    Where are you watching it?
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Leuth said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

SKY Sports Mix
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

Leuth said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

SKY Sports Mix
    Ah, ta.
  • We're in a bit of a collapse situation here. Needed a big one from Sibley but it wasn't happening. A run out in that situation is unforgivable. Not sure who's fault it was though.

This partnership has to be a big one. Looks like a draw but we could still lose it from here.
  • Tom Curran and Batty have led something of a fight back - we were at serious risk of not making the follow-on target of 320, but we're almost there now.

313-8
  • Why the flip did I say that...

All out for 319, Batty for 33 and Footitt for 0.
  • Follow on enforced?
  • Yep, we're following on.

Quite how we managed to go from 211-2 to this I do not know.
  • Well we'll have to bat a lot better 2nd innings to get the draw
  • Sponsored links:

• Sibley looked in roaring form in pre season. Hasn't done anything in either game.
  • Score 300 and bowl them out in 10 overs to win the game....
  • Burns c Davies b Kerrigan 20

43-1

its how theyve gone from 240-6 and we were 211-2 yet its us following on !!
  • 55-1 at stumps

its how theyve gone from 240-6 and we were 211-2 yet its us following on !!
    They were like 120-6 haha
  • edited April 2017
    Stoneman st Davies b Parry 27

That was about 45 minutes ago - we're now 108-2, trailing by 43.
  • I'm at London bridge on way to Charlton.
    Any updates much appreciated
  • 151-2 - the scores are now level. Sangakkara and Borthwick in the 40s.