Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brasil vs Germany

Comments

• Options
    Heaviest defeat in Brazil's history, and it happens at a World Cup semi-final.
  • Options
    Same as Beds. They are cheats though.

Does anyone remember Haiti v Yugoslavia back in the seventies? Finished 9-0 as I recall. Don't remember if it was 74 or 78, but the TV showed some silly 0-0 draw instead.
  • Options
    One thing we can say is that England have been shit over the years but we have never been humiliated like this in our word cup history .
  • Options
    I still feel the pain from our 6-1 drubbing at the valley by Leeds, I think this has been expunged tonight with gusto.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Brazil were totally overrated.....what a humiliation...

• Options

One thing we can say is that England have been shit over the years but we have never been humiliated like this in our word cup history .

Joe Hart feeling smug tonight. Let in less in a tournament that Brazil & Cesar in one semi!! :-)
  • Options
    Oscar scores 7-1 after Ozil should've made it 8.
  • Options
    Think its bang out of order making Fred the scapegoat tonight.

It would be very harsh on the goat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nearly 8 from Ozil and Brazil get one back. Germans upset !
  • Options
    Come back starting
  • Options
    All over. What a game.
  • Options
    FT 1-7
  • Options
    Luiz praising The Lord that he signed that Paris contract before the tournament.
  • Options
    Shows you what working hard and having a great attitude can do alongside skill. three reasons why we will never do anything.
  • Options

Same as Beds. They are cheats though.

Does anyone remember Haiti v Yugoslavia back in the seventies? Finished 9-0 as I recall. Don't remember if it was 74 or 78, but the TV showed some silly 0-0 draw instead.

I think it was 74 Yugoslavia beat Zaire 9-0. Scotland drew 0-0 with Brazil.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just got in, brazil will walk this one! ;>))))
  • Options
    Felt sorry for Julio Cesar, he was abandoned by his team.

The biggest question that needs to be asked in my opinion, is why was the most reckless player on the pitch(David Luiz) chosen as the captain, he played like a petulant child for long periods of that game.
  • Options

USA 1 England 0 1950?
    Brasil made the semi, we finished bottom in a weak group.
    Brasil 5 World Cups, 2 losses in the final and 3 losses in the semi-final.
    England 1 World Cup, 1 semi final loss and 6 quarter final defeats.
    England biggest defeat Hungary 7-1 England (Budapest, Hungary; 23 May 1954)

• Options

Felt sorry for Julio Cesar, he was abandoned by his team.

The biggest question that needs to be asked in my opinion, is why was the most reckless player on the pitch(David Luiz) chosen as the captain, he played like a petulant child for long periods of that game.

And cried like one after the final whistle.
  • Options
    Racing Post back page headline today:

"Back Brazil to keep the party swinging" and at the end of the article by Dan Childs Brazil are tipped to win.

But then on page 94 Germany are tipped to win by Tim Vickery.

Reminds me of the old tipping scam where fraudsters would send out letters to different individuals tipping all the horses in a race. And then they would get the recipients of the winning tip to subscribe to this wonderful service.
  • Options
    Don't mention ze score.
  • Options
    Brazil are not a good team. They got this far by luck. I didn't expect that score line but I expected Germany to win. As for David Luiz, PSG got well and truely legged over.
  • Options
    "Brazil need to look at their academies"

I have ,literally , heard it all now!
  • Options
    Get it had BTTS Germany win, Oscar just won me a nice little sweetener