Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This storm

Comments

• Options
    I'm in the storm. Send help.
  • Options
    Great photo cashncarry I was trying to maximise it on ny phone and kept hitting LOL with my porkinson bangers fingers
  • Options
    its got very windy here in Swanley- lots of thunder & lightening but not a lot of rain,,,,,yet
  • Options
    My cousin took it pinched it from her facebook page with her permission
  • Options
    Dramatic over Lee, will it change course?
  • Options

its got very windy here in Swanley- lots of thunder & lightening but not a lot of rain,,,,,yet

Got soaked walking back from Asda, and nearly shat myself at the lightning.. I take no pride in it, but that lighting looks scary
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spent the early evening putting out a combine harvester on the edge of the Romney Marsh, watching the storm roll towards us across the flat landscape was impressive. Luckily we finished up and got back on Tarmac before it hit us.
  • Options
    Seemed to have calmed down now here in Cudham
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I heard banging above me all night...
  • Options
    dizzee said:

I might've misjudged the strength of those pills..
  • Options
    25 degrees currently in London. Too hot to sleep. arrrggggh
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Get a few beers down ya neck mate and study the horses for tomoz Al Kazeem can't lose I think
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dizzee said:

That's the trouble with bunk up Beds :-0
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2014
    I was sitting outside the ship in sandgate...top off...beer in hand....within an hour I thought the world was going to end. Incredible watching it move over the channel
  • Options
    Just started again in Snodland. Couple of huge thunderclaps
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JT said:

I was sitting outside the ship in sandgate...top off...beer in hand....within an hour I thought the world was going to end. Incredible watching it move over the channel

Nigel Farage has been telling us this, for a while.
  • Options
    house in newington sittingbourne destroyed by lightining scary stuff miracle no one died.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Get a few beers down ya neck mate and study the horses for tomoz Al Kazeem can't lose I think
    Stuck it on my Saturday acca's.
    Got bored reading win, lose. win, win, lose. win, win, win, lose.
    @smiffyboy

• Options
    As a new fan of lightningmaps.org, I can see that lightning is hanging around the Thames Estuary and edging west.
  • Options

As a new fan of lightningmaps.org, I can see that lightning is hanging around the Thames Estuary and edging west.

I'm watching this too! It's fascinating seeing strikes near to where you live. Now lightening over Medway Towns as well as Essex.
  • Options
    My road today
  • Options

My road today

damn! where are you??

• Options
    Canvey has been hit very badly this afternoon, roads closed, people pumping water out still. We've only just finished mopping up, kitchen, bedroom and hallway under water. The drains just couldn't cope with all that water in such a short space of time. Looks like the Grandkids will be staying here tonight!
  • Options
    As name suggests, im in Orpington and we only had a little bit of rain