Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This storm

Comments

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

Canvey has been hit very badly this afternoon, roads closed, people pumping water out still. We've only just finished mopping up, kitchen, bedroom and hallway under water. The drains just couldn't cope with all that water in such a short space of time. Looks like the Grandkids will be staying here tonight!

called my brother after reading that, hes in Southend and says its bad. He reckons there will be no trains in the morning for work in the morning??
  • Options

My road today

damn! where are you??

In sittingbourne quite a few around here worse than my road. The a249 is closed in one place due to 2 feet of water.
  • Options
    Drove though the storm down the A2 from Sittingbourne to just beyond Newington, it was horrendous. Been driving over thirty years never seen anything like it. Even tried turning into a side road which was like a river so carried on, really relieved to get home today.
  • Options

Drove though the storm down the A2 from Sittingbourne to just beyond Newington, it was horrendous. Been driving over thirty years never seen anything like it. Even tried turning into a side road which was like a river so carried on, really relieved to get home today.

I couldn't even get out of my road never mind out of sittingbourne lol.
  • Options
    Thunder and Lightening over Canary Wharf at the moment.
  • Options
    Same over in Stratford... Didnt bother with a coat today either...
  • Options
    Also at Kings Cross, also no coat
  • Options
    I'm at my mums in orpington really got dark all of a sudden
  • Options
    Crystal blue skies at Maidstone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    monsoon in Kidbrooke
  • Options
    thunder & lightining over Westminster.
  • Options
    thunder and peeing it down in Dartford
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thunderbolts and lightning in the City too. Just as I had to take something round to a broker...
  • Options
    sitting at my desk in shorts and t-shirt....Hmmmmm
  • Options
    just passed over Bexleyheath.
  • Options
    Thunder and lightning in normally sunny Catford.
  • Options
    Pissing down in Bromley
  • Options
    Wet t-shirt alert!
  • Options

Wet t-shirt alert!

When its other blokes though it aint too attractive... No offence to the other guys who forgot coats on here today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

just passed over Bexleyheath.

Belvedere helicopter? :-0
  • Options
    These storms are well handy because it cleans the birdchite off the loft veluxes.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Thunderbolts and lightning in the City too. Just as I had to take something round to a broker...

very very frigthening
  • Options

Uboat said:

Tons of lightning but only distant rumbles of thunder here in Barnet. A tropical-style downpour though.

We had a lot of loud noise but the thunder bolts of lightning were worse... Was very very frightening
    PL54 said:

Rizzo said:

very very frigthening
    Gawd you are running late with the jokes today... ;)
  • Options
    27 degrees up here in North Yorkshire! Whoop whoop!
  • Options
    edited July 2014

27 degrees up here in North Yorkshire! Whoop whoop!

It's heading your way mate, close all the windows :-)
  • Options
    Has to be -5 before I shut the windows in my house @RedChaser. Tough as old boots up here mate :-)
  • Options

Has to be -5 before I shut the windows in my house @RedChaser. Tough as old boots up here mate :-)

Put the whippets away then, they're not too keen on the thunder! ;o)
  • Options
    sharknado in the city
  • Options
    I almost drowned in Sidcup