Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ebbsfleet v CAFC - Wednesday July 23rd

Comments

• Options
    Nice one @tangoflash‌
  • Options

heavenSE7 said:

Parking near the ground?

Yeah. Pretty much where you like. There's a small industrial park opposite where some park, but just drive up to the ground and follow others and you'll be fine..........
    If anyone does have problems finding a space, Car park C @ Ebbsfleet international is open for football fans to park from 6:15pm - £3
  • Options
    might pop down if i can get out of work ok
  • Options
    I'll be there
  • Options
    Ill be there.
  • Options
    Painting my toe nails
  • Options
    5 minute walk from my house. Looking forward to this 1
  • Options
    I'll be there tonight even if it's only to see our away strip.
  • Options
    Have a feeling it won't be the first team travelling to the game today.

Few of the youth team players have been saying on twitter about relaxing before the game today....
  • Options
    Full commentary on CAFC player tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Peeters really needs to start bedding in his first team now- seeing as there are so many new faces.
  • Options
    I think its mainly going to be youngsters, seen a few on twitter mention the game tonight.
  • Options
    They shouldn't have classed it as a first team fixture on the OS then.

Also - that only gives the first team two more friendlies before the season starts.
  • Options
    I heard similar yesterday that tonight is going to be mainly development squad, rather than first team squad.
  • Options
    Thats pretty shit if thats the case then seeing as its been saying first team fixture all along
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    website says a mix of youth and senior players
  • Options
    Hopefully it will at least give some of the senior players who haven't had as many hours a run out.

Hope to see Moussa back - also Reza and Tucadean should make appearances (this is the one which will ring alarm bells if Reza isnt playing and suggest he is off).
  • Options
    It will be a mix surely. Then a mainly senior side for the last couple of friendlies as Brentford comes up.
  • Options
    I'll be there, but I'll be pretty pissed off if I cough up a tenner to watch a team of kids getting rolled over.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    don't think it will be really youngsters, the under 18s have already played today
  • Options
    HandG said:

I'm going and will be happy whoever plays. As excited to see of our youth team as I am some of our new signings

As am I, but a tenner would be a bit steep.............
  • Options
    I'm only going to see @tangoflash and will happily pay a tenner for that.

If anyone wants to say hello tonight, I be the one that throws a red flare on the pitch when we score
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    HandG said:

I'm going and will be happy whoever plays. As excited to see of our youth team as I am some of our new signings.

In fact, haven't felt this excited about the season starting for a few years-a combination of investment in the squad and club and also the fact that my six year old son is beginning to take a genuine interest and will be coming to games with me. I just hope I'm as excited in six months......

We're bringing our 2 eldest grandkids tonight so hoping to see JJ & CS - their favourite players.

Downside is they're staying the night & have brought their sleeping bags - and they snore !!!

• Options
    Nice to see someone appreciates my presence AFKA. See you there then................
  • Options

If anyone wants to say hello tonight, I be the one that throws a red flare on the pitch when we score

And how do we know who to say hello to if we don't score? :-O
  • Options

And how do we know who to say hello to when we don't score? :-O
  • Options

And how do we know who to say hello to if we don't score? :-O

And how do we know who to say hello to when we don't score? :-O
    Were Charlton... We ALWAYS score
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet beat a strong Daggers team 4-0.. who's in charge tonight Big Bob? A mix of first team and youth is a strange approach this late in pre-season seeing as we have not set the world alight so far..